Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

I don't use the f5 key unfortunately I use the top of the browser refresher but okay! It's not competition because the homes circle round. I don't keep more than one at a time. They are making more of them all the time. Land page if you want homes. f5 or top of browser! People say there are no homes but I and tons of others let homes go every day. If we are not fast enough to click we lose out to others. It's like the slots. But it's not a competitive game to me more fun.

  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I don't use the f5 key unfortunately I use the top of the browser refresher but okay! It's not competition because the homes circle round. I don't keep more than one at a time. They are making more of them all the time. Land page if you want homes. f5 or top of browser! People say there are no homes but I and tons of others let homes go every day. If we are not fast enough to click we lose out to others. It's like the slots. But it's not a competitive game to me more fun.

Because everyone knows competitive games aren't fun. That's why participation trophies, or houses - idk.

Edited by MichaMoz
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MichaMoz said:

Because everyone knows competitive games aren't fun.

People saying "hey not fair" are treating it as a competition. I don't treat it as a competition at all so it mystifies me when they can't get a home. The secret is - put more time in at the land page with the f5 or whatever. It's harder if you work, different zones etc but don't treat it competitively it is meant to be a community. 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The retiring alt just caught the Wilderness Point camper I've had now three times today. If anyone is wondering I am doing this out of curiosity mainly atm! Eventually I will stop. It's interesting to see the same parcels coming up....and now four times I've caught the same camper!!! He's going to hold onto this until retirement - it has a lighthouse view / bit of lake- we can work with that until the main has her curiosity limit lifted 🙄

That will happen because either the spot is undesirable or people know that this was abandon multiple times or was expecting it to be a release happening and trying to get something in the new area. Some people also I have the feeling are playing the catch and release game and not really after anything in particular so they may be just getting the home and then releasing quickly after they obtain it.

I gave up the en devours of trying to snag that perfect home just was not happening and tired of going back and forth trying to race with auto refreshing, clicking to accept the home before someone else has or to grab something that is totally not what I am looking for in any shape of form. I have tried to find something positive in the ones I did obtain but never truly could be pleased with them. I have one now I don't even visit or trouble my self with may just go decorate the outside of it for Halloween and Christmas to make the neighbors feel like someone is living there.

 

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

That will happen because either the spot is undesirable or people know that this was abandon multiple times or was expecting it to be a release happening and trying to get something in the new area. Some people also I have the feeling are playing the catch and release game and not really after anything in particular so they may be just getting the home and then releasing quickly after they obtain it.

I gave up the en devours of trying to snag that perfect home just was not happening and tired of going back and forth trying to race with auto refreshing, clicking to accept the home before someone else has or to grab something that is totally not what I am looking for in any shape of form. I have tried to find something positive in the ones I did obtain but never truly could be pleased with them. I have one now I don't even visit or trouble my self with may just go decorate the outside of it for Halloween and Christmas to make the neighbors feel like someone is living there.

 

I had the "caught on an alt" situation as well - I hope you do find the motivation to look for something you love!!!! I actually like this camper parcel very much 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The retiring alt just caught the Wilderness Point camper I've had now three times today. If anyone is wondering I am doing this out of curiosity mainly atm! Eventually I will stop. It's interesting to see the same parcels coming up....and now four times I've caught the same camper!!! He's going to hold onto this until retirement - it has a lighthouse view / bit of lake- we can work with that until the main has her curiosity limit lifted 🙄

 

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Deer Pass went back in!

 

4 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Trad in New Hamsterdam about to go back in too!

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I had the "caught on an alt" situation as well -  I actually like this camper parcel very much 

OMGAH  I feel like we should stage an intervention. 

/me listens for the sound of a starving cat or maybe a cabinet collapsing under the weight of unwashed dishes & half-eaten pizzas

That camper parcel, wherever and whatever it is, is PERFECT!

Just keep telling yourself that.  Oh, and feed your cat.

🙃

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

 

 

OMGAH  I feel like we should stage an intervention. 

/me listens for the sound of a starving cat or maybe a cabinet collapsing under the weight of unwashed dishes & half-eaten pizzas

That camper parcel, wherever and whatever it is, is PERFECT!

Just keep telling yourself that.  Oh, and feed your cat.

🙃

Widowed parent, everyone is fed, everyone happy and no pets! Oh but it's not able to be kept as I want one main account so to have more money for my kids in RL.!!!

BUT on a more serious note I can see that people are getting annoyed about it so I shall stop posting about the bellisseria spots I am finding seems the best way!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

People saying "hey not fair" are treating it as a competition. I don't treat it as a competition at all so it mystifies me when they can't get a home. The secret is - put more time in at the land page with the f5 or whatever. It's harder if you work, different zones etc but don't treat it competitively it is meant to be a community. 

Not many people have time to watch the screen and constantly click on f5 all day long I was only fortunate to cap the ones I did while at work and not an easy feat when you looking out for management :), it is a very frustrating system and is all basically luck of the draw right now. It may not be a competition but can feel like one when trying to get that ultimate screen that you have a new home.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Not many people have time to watch the screen and constantly click on f5 all day long I was only fortunate to cap the ones I did, it is a very frustrating system and is all basically luck of the draw right now. It may not be a competition but can feel like one when trying to get that ultimate screen that you have a new home.

Understood completely! I am not going to spot anymore on this thread feels like the right thing to do !

  • Like 1
  • Sad 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Understood completely! I am not going to spot anymore on this thread feels like the right thing to do !

I’ve been trying to get a houseboat since July, but it’s always sold out. People who abandon during non-release hours actually give others a chance to acquire homes! Keep doing what you do, I think it really is a service to the community!

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Understood completely! I am not going to spot anymore on this thread feels like the right thing to do !

Nah! you do what you feel like responding too, there are too many people that put people down on here and prevent them from saying things when they don't agree. 

My very first home I got was a release and someone did it on the weekend that basically helped me because I thought I would never get one even though it really was not too my liking. Second home was abandon by @RaeLeeH lol stayed there for a bit can't remember if that was on off hours or not. Third home I got was not for me but my hubby and that was a release also but on the beach and one block over from the water which funny thing is I cant see the water lol but still a nice location he still has it to date but that was also on the weekend.

The other homes that I got all where during working hours that became tough to get as I was not able to constantly watch and missed alot of the releases and got some in areas I did not want so threw back and most of the time that was well into the evening time when I got home from work.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I’ve been trying to get a houseboat since July, but it’s always sold out. People who abandon during non-release hours actually give others a chance to acquire homes! Keep doing what you do, I think it really is a service to the community!

 

14 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Nah! you do what you feel like responding too, there are too many people that put people down on here and prevent them from saying things when they don't agree.

If the thread is "when did you last see a belli home?" but don't want to know about mine then I don't think I need to keep spotting here. Thanks though I feel happy enough doing what I do - did not realise it was seen competitively and that has kind of ruined the atmosphere of the thread for me. You will find me bodding all over the map releasing parcels for a tiny bit longer I am sure!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

 

If the thread is "when did you last see a belli home?" but don't want to know about mine then I don't think I need to keep spotting here. Thanks though I feel happy enough doing what I do - did not realise it was seen competitively and that has kind of ruined the atmosphere of the thread for me. You will find me bodding all over the map releasing parcels for a tiny bit longer I am sure!

Keep spotting and reporting Chloe.  You are ending a premium account with weeks or days to go. Nothing wrong with this. Nothing wrong how you use Bellis to bounce around many region locations. Every region has a good quality.To make it better post the slurl of the homes could be useful to others. 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Every home I have ever lived in was an abandon. And my current place is AMAZING. Everyone wants something different. 

I think discouraging others from sharing the homes they know are available is only robbing people in search of a home from knowing what is out there. I get that it is frustrating but please don’t make others the object of those frustrations. Everyone is battling a complicated system trying to get a spot on Bellisseria. I, for one, appreciate the information. 

Edited by Sehra Kauffman
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Keep spotting and reporting Chloe.  You are ending a premium account with weeks or days to go. Nothing wrong with this. Nothing wrong how you use Bellis to bounce around many region locations. Every region has a good quality.To make it better post the slurl of the homes could be useful to others. 

Yep said for people that do post on here and tag and release homes to post pics so people can see what is being thrown back into the pool of homes.

Those poor homes that have been released so many times may get avoided and actually go to someone that really wants it.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

Yep said for people that do post on here and tag and release homes to post pics so people can see what is being thrown back into the pool of homes.

Those poor homes that have been released so many times may get avoided and actually go to someone that really wants it.

It really is a great idea. A photo, or a description, makes people not interested in that particular type stop squeezing f5 and give a chance to those who really want it! At least that's what I think.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, alielgreen said:

It really is a great idea. A photo, or a description, makes people not interested in that particular type stop squeezing f5 and give a chance to those who really want it! At least that's what I think.

It could not saying it will avoid some of the people from releasing the same home over and over again. Most that are getting the same house again are not giving enough time for it to go back into the pool of homes to be taken by someone else they are too trigger happy and get the same home again and again lol, most of the time when I release a home I wait a good 30min to an hour before trying again.

If I give up a home on a release day I do it way ahead of time and then wait until I start hearing zone restart warnings to attempt the refresh madness, I just can't stand when people start abandoning homes right at release time because most likely what happens you get the abandon and not the release you wanted.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Saw about 20 houseboats! 

Back and forth ... next - accept - no longer available! - back ....

Did not catch any!

It must have been Tusktooth release

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Saw about 20 houseboats! 

Back and forth ... next - accept - no longer available! - back ....

Did not catch any!

It must have been Tusktooth release

It WAS. And yes I put one back. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Region names coming up: 

Proud Mary

Hammerhead Light

Fuhrbol

Allweiss

Sario

Port Laury

Lollipop

Blackwater Shoals

I think that's it for now. I wonder how they go about naming them (who thinks them up, etc.).  I wanna name one! :D 

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Sehra Kauffman said:

Every home I have ever lived in was an abandon. And my current place is AMAZING. Everyone wants something different. 

I think discouraging others from sharing the homes they know are available is only robbing people in search of a home from knowing what is out there. I get that it is frustrating but please don’t make others the object of those frustrations. Everyone is battling a complicated system trying to get a spot on Bellisseria. I, for one, appreciate the information. 

^ Exactly this. Forums are a melting pot of so many different personalities. Not everyone is going to get along for whatever reason, and each of us will always have good days and bad. Opinions are going to clash; it's unavoidable. A good rule of thumb is to ask yourself "Is this post helpful or positive in some way?" and post accordingly. Of course everyone has their opinion on what constitutes as helpful or positive too and that doesn't account for those who just want to be heard or want to be right or be seen as the wittiest of the bunch (hey, I can be witty sometimes too okay! 😜). But as the old saying goes you cannot please everyone so don't bother to try. All you can do is stick to the rules and stick to the topic theme where you can and try where possible to give something beneficial back that doesn't come at the detriment of others. Ignore the negative; it's not going away. Remember just because someone posts something you don't agree with it doesn't mean you have to take what they say on board. Keep doing your thing and keep paying it forward. It's all you can really do.

And to stay on topic I will say things seem to be slowing down on the abandons front. We're likely still a long way off there being enough homes to go around but there does seem to be a distinct drop-off in house-spotting posts as of late. 

 

5 hours ago, Cricket Portland said:

I think that's it for now. I wonder how they go about naming them (who thinks them up, etc.).  I wanna name one! :D 

If I remember correctly @Patch Linden did mention a while ago that the team basically gets together to throw names around or something to that effect (he would neither confirm nor deny the sobriety of all persons involved during such meetings). If I can find the direct quote I'll add it here but it was a while back. Maybe someone else can link it. 

EDIT: found it.

 

Edited by RaeLeeH
Added link.
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

EDIT: Oops, I see someone else above reported, sorry!

Someone's been busy today:

SSPE204 is now Proud Mary

SSPE205 is now Fuhrbol (cute)

SSPE220 is now Hammerhead Light

SSPE221 is now Allweiss

SSPE222 is now Sario

SSPE223 is now Port Laury

SSPE224 is now Tipping Point

SSPE236 is now Lollipop

SSPE239 is now Blackwater Shoals

SSPE240 is now Pegleg Channel

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by HoneyBear Lilliehook
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, HoneyBear Lilliehook said:

Someone's been busy today:

SSPE204 is now Proud Mary

SSPE205 is now Fuhrbol (cute)

SSPE220 is now Hammerhead Light

SSPE221 is now Allweiss

SSPE222 is now Sario

SSPE223 is now Port Laury

SSPE236 is now Lollipop

 

 

 

 

Thank you for the extra work. I was too lazy to get the SSPE and number. :P  There's also Blackwater Shoals, but I am not inworld now to see what the SSPE is.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cricket Portland said:

Thank you for the extra work. I was too lazy to get the SSPE and number. :P  There's also Blackwater Shoals, but I am not inworld now to see what the SSPE is.

I just edited and added more too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...