Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

guess it is taken by now or isn't it?

Nope, still belongs to Governor Linden 

• Thanks 1

Well right now I started refreshing manually again with my alt on my PC - nothing

Could you give the URL?

Then I can take a look

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Well right now I started refreshing manually again with my alt on my PC - nothing

Just right now someone grabbed it, 1 week old account. Will keep you updated whether they keep it or not

• Thanks 1

Refreshed like mad - logged out and in again - nothing!

I think I'll go to bed now. Thanks for telling me.

But I have a rather nice house in the second row in Axim and if this has been abandoned so often I guess it would not top that anyway.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Booomer said:

I wish you didn’t have to be in world to abandon 😮

Post a slurl of the home, houseboat or cabin being released. If you don't like the location someone else can see if they would get it.  I'm glad the land page demands a pause that way. Quickly abandoning a Home should be moment consideration. People live in neighboring home might be worth knowing, more than trying to find a perfect view.

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It's too late for LL to release something now? SL time is 3.43 PM.

I wouldn't say too late, but most releases were done before 14 hrs SLT time, so I wouldn't bet on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

3:30 pm slt is 6:30 pm Patch Linden.  I haven't seen a release this late.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

3:30 pm slt is 6:30 pm Patch Linden.  I haven't seen a release this late.

The Lab is on Pacific Standard Time and 3:30 is 3:30.  There have been releases this late -- in fact the first one of the new weekly rollouts was close to this time --- AFTER the SL16B talk.  Most working folks don't go home until at least 5PM.  

And while there is no longer a "schedule" --- it IS Thursday which isn't slated as an official release day. 

Or maybe I just missed something in this conversation. If so, ignore me. Easy to do :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Nothing looked ready. There are still green boxes around the houses, floating text in the houses and the red box above the region.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

The Lab is on Pacific Standard Time and 3:30 is 3:30.  There have been releases this late -- in fact the first one of the new weekly rollouts was close to this time --- AFTER the SL16B talk.  Most working folks don't go home until at least 5PM.  

And while there is no longer a "schedule" --- it IS Thursday which isn't slated as an official release day. 

Or maybe I just missed something in this conversation. If so, ignore me. Easy to do :D

Patch is on vacation right now, but if he were working, 5:00 pm SLT would be 8:00 pm EST, his time.  I think he works his "9 to 5" EST, not SLT.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

Patch is on vacation right now, but if he were working, 5:00 pm SLT would be 8:00 pm EST, his time.  I think he works his "9 to 5" EST, not SLT.

OK. Not me recollection but certainly could be. There HAVE been late releases though :D.

• Like 3

Yet, another example of a failed attempt at abandoning a dream home on an alt & trying to catch it on a main account. 😭💀

10/10 would NOT recommend lol

• Sad 6

2 hours ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

Yet, another example of a failed attempt at abandoning a dream home on an alt & trying to catch it on a main account. 😭💀

10/10 would NOT recommend lol

Oh no, what a pain,  hope you find a better one soon 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Marsellus Walcott said:

I wouldn't say too late, but most releases were done before 14 hrs SLT time, so I wouldn't bet on it.

It is a question of likelyness ;)

Of the 41 releases that are on my list only a few (5) have happened before 7:00 am
06:15
06:25
06:40
06:43
06:44

..... and even less (3) have happened after 2:00 pm
14:13
14:30
15:00

So if you do not start before 7 am SLT you only run little risk of missing out ... same with not keeping on after 2 pm SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

So which Region if  a release happens today?   

Patch Linden  Blue Text in Bellis Citizens Chat right now

Esplin  canal views

Lostbell  grass, sand home and houseboats

Tusktooth Houseboats 

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

My malt is going to release his home in Badger Beach in about 5 minutes if anyone is interested.

The back yard faces the water - with some strategic de-rendering you will be able to have a view from the Winchester upper balcony.

I like it, but going to keep trying for something closer to the water and since it's likely Lostbell will come up today I'll try my luck again. Or, possibly another houseboat as Tusktooth looks really nice, and it actually may improve on the houseboat location I already have so I'd consider upgrading that one.

Right now he's the last alt that I'm working on finding a home for and I just feel like I'm settling for the Badger house. Someone else will be really happy with it. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

My malt is going to release his home in Badger Beach in about 5 minutes if anyone is interested.

The back yard faces the water - with some strategic de-rendering you will be able to have a view from the Winchester upper balcony.

I like it, but going to keep trying for something closer to the water and since it's likely Lostbell will come up today I'll try my luck again. Or, possibly another houseboat as Tusktooth looks really nice, and it actually may improve on the houseboat location I already have so I'd consider upgrading that one.

Right now he's the last alt that I'm working on finding a home for and I just feel like I'm settling for the Badger house. Someone else will be really happy with it. 

I'm releaseing water front on badger in a few mins on alt too

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, elle Sunburn said:

I'm releaseing water front on badger in a few mins on alt too

heh let us know maybe i can catch THAT one 

• Like 1

Just now, elle Sunburn said:

released

What the hell I caught it on my main?! Well then, going to release a beach front traditional on badger beach on my alt in 5 minutes. Get ready 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zyrelia said:

What the hell I caught it on my main?! Well then, going to release a beach front traditional on badger beach on my alt in 5 minutes. Get ready 

On the beach or a distance away?