Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

That's what I call a grand entrance. Some mole was in a good mood when this was decorated.

 

lostbel_001.jpg

This is fantastic. One of the reasons I've thrown back homes is poor front entrances. You know, basic front walkway, those horrid arborvitae which are placed with no thought in mind and block views. The house I kept on my main avatar has a lovely walkway, on an angled cul de sac with no other home really visible from it. And although not my preferred ultimate spot the landscaping was so well done overall that I wouldn't think of getting rid of it. 

The house my malt has now tho near the beach has a basic front entry and it's the one thing I dislike about it. I'm going to play for a while and see if I come up with some kind of interesting plan for it to make it feel more interesting. Not throwing it back quite yet - but I'm not entirely sold on it the more I look at it.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I have not yet tried - but I am planning to try it. I have to get to the point where I am okay with losing the plot (so to speak!) I am working out from what I know of previous catches / abandons and re-catches when is the least risky time 🙃

I just attempted the very scary abandon and catch from an alt that is loosing their premium account and I was able to do it. I didn't see anything through my first 10 refreshes but after the relog the house popped up and I was able to grab it. I did it at 10:20pm slt

  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

I just attempted the very scary abandon and catch from an alt that is loosing their premium account and I was able to do it. I didn't see anything through my first 10 refreshes but after the relog the house popped up and I was able to grab it. I did it at 10:20pm slt

Congrats!!!! It always works for me with plots I am not looking to keep I would hope i have the same luck. Well done!!!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, AveryWitt said:

I just attempted the very scary abandon and catch from an alt that is loosing their premium account and I was able to do it. I didn't see anything through my first 10 refreshes but after the relog the house popped up and I was able to grab it. I did it at 10:20pm slt

Congrats!!!  I saw a trad while ago but I was too late.. maybe it was you? lol  Anyway, I hope I get this trad soon as possible.  I need the luck right now.

Edited by Xia Xevious
lucky to luck
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I attempted the alt to main catch and release at 2am SLT time - it went into maintenance for 4 hours! I got bored waiting and then clicked the first camper I saw when I came back. And I got almost the exact same parcel at the same lake almost opposite the previous parcel! Weird! But I am happy with it and it's my main account. I see that as a fluke and a success all at the same time!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

So I attempted the alt to main catch and release at 2am SLT time - it went into maintenance for 4 hours! I got bored waiting and then clicked the first camper I saw when I came back. And I got almost the exact same parcel at the same lake almost opposite the previous parcel! Weird! But I am happy with it and it's my main account. I see that as a fluke and a success all at the same time!

ive been sat here refreshing looking for a camper for 6 hours never saw one yet. only that invisable HB I gave up again 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, elle Sunburn said:

ive been sat here refreshing looking for a camper for 6 hours never saw one yet. only that invisable HB I gave up again 

Two at least will have been through in the last 15 mins as my old parcel was also released the same time as the one I have now. I also got that HB you just gve up on my alt account earlier. It may have been in your logout? As far as the auto tells me nothing much went through until about an hour ago - slow day.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Two at least will have been through in the last 15 mins as my old parcel was also released the same time as the one I have now. I also got that HB you just gve up on my alt account earlier. It may have been in your logout? As far as the auto tells me nothing much went through until about an hour ago - slow day.

went back to the boat on Isthill  and theres still nothing there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, elle Sunburn said:

went back to the boat on Isthill  and theres still nothing there 

Maybe no one picked it up yet? ... oh I see what you mean - y'know I did not notice as I was underwater when I arrived and I don't usually fly up or take a look if I've seen it on the map first

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shield Markus said:

Esplin Region red letter Homes Canal view

 

 

9941f5ac76b87fda2ebc1950dfd70d21.jpg

 

ac50aa06ba8249d439c5fbda1794fd03.jpg

I really love that area...wonders when it will be released 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

So I attempted the alt to main catch and release at 2am SLT time - it went into maintenance for 4 hours!

I have a nice parcel on a monthly alt account I would love to catch-and-release to a more mainstream avie, but am afraid of exactly this scenario!  Probably will end up trying it, and losing it lol.  When is the slowest time, anyway?  I'm thinking maybe 2-4 AM Sunday morning.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I have a nice parcel on a monthly alt account I would love to catch-and-release to a more mainstream avie, but am afraid of exactly this scenario!  Probably will end up trying it, and losing it lol.  When is the slowest time, anyway?  I'm thinking maybe 2-4 AM Sunday morning.

I tried this on a weekend evening about 10 pm and lost it lol. I don't think I will try it again lol.

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I have a nice parcel on a monthly alt account I would love to catch-and-release to a more mainstream avie, but am afraid of exactly this scenario!  Probably will end up trying it, and losing it lol.  When is the slowest time, anyway?  I'm thinking maybe 2-4 AM Sunday morning.

Only do it if you can bear to part with it!! - I find Thursdays slow and I am 8 hours ahead of SLT so it was 10am for me very few people are around. It didn't come back until 2pm - and was released with another camper and I got the other. I am happy with this though but it could have been much different! So glad to be on my main and not  pay for any more alt accounts. One and happy! Everything I have released on Sunday has immediately gone back into the land page. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, elle Sunburn said:

went back to the boat on Isthill  and theres still nothing there 

The catch and release game is all about the parcel... not the house / boat / camper!

You can choose a type and if it doesn't rezz just file a ticket then a mole will come and fix it.

If there is no boat the life-preserver that rezzes it is broken. Before filing a ticket try to reset it yourself.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

Esplin Region red letter Homes Canal view

 

 

9941f5ac76b87fda2ebc1950dfd70d21.jpg

 

ac50aa06ba8249d439c5fbda1794fd03.jpg

My dream spot!  *sigh*  I do know that it will never happen to let me live there. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

its so much fun ,watchin the moles combine work and play at the front of my house  ,a whole new region being build in front of my eyes  

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to get a beach front house on Badger Beach on my alt, so will be abandoning my other parcel on Badger Beach in 5 minutes. It's a nice spot and you will have a nice neighbour! 😁

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Zyrelia said:

Managed to get a beach front house on Badger Beach on my alt, so will be abandoning my other parcel on Badger Beach in 5 minutes. It's a nice spot and you will have a nice neighbour! 😁

Refreshed manually - saw it pass by - but didn't catch it! :(

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Refreshed manually - saw it pass by - but didn't catch it! :(

It's been abandoned by the new owner!

 

Still belongs to Governor Linden

 

12:54 PDT still owned by Governor Linden

Edited by Zyrelia
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

guess it is taken by now or isn't it?

I have my netbook autorefreshin with 80 seconds in the background since 4 hours - not seen it

 

 

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...