Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, bbgirl1288 said:

Just a note, Patch Linden stated in one of the Bellisseria chat groups on Friday that they do not announce which region they plan on releasing, after the failure last Monday when they made that mistake and residents swarmed to the region and it had a difficult time rezzing in on release, so he said in the future they will not announce which region is to be released. It could be Raccoon Run but they also might just be working on it as well, for an upcoming release in the next few days. ;) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Ciarra Lexington said:

Can someone tell me how to add a keyword to Auto refresh? 

 

Bellisseria.png

I also posted this notecard instructions how to set up the Auto Refresh Plus on another blog post in the forums

 

Edited by PrudenceAnton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Just a note, Patch Linden stated in one of the Bellisseria chat groups on Friday that they do not announce which region they plan on releasing, after the failure last Monday when they made that mistake and residents swarmed to the region and it had a difficult time rezzing in on release, so he said in the future they will not announce which region is to be released. It could be Raccoon Run but they also might just be working on it as well, for an upcoming release in the next few days. ;) 

i would be pretty happy to know if they release a region today at all 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

i would be pretty happy to know if they release a region today at all 

I just asked in both Bellisseria groups in world if Patch has been chatting away about today's region release and they said there's not been any word from him as of yet. So it might be a release for later in the day. But also be mindful that Patch did say, sometimes they might skip a day, due to scheduling and it could be a 2-3 day lapse before the next region release.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

if somebody using a browser, which is not telling all your secrets to google, it looks that way (firefox) 

refreshmonitor.png

Where can I find this ? on what brewser?

Can I have the link please.

 

Edited by Frankief
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Frankief said:

Where can I find this ? on what brewser can I have the link please.

 

Refresh & Monitor (Mine) is for Mozilla Firefox 
Auto Refresh Plus (what prudence suggested) is for Google Chrome. 

you will both find in the add-stores of the browsers 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Ciarra Lexington said:

Mine looks like this, and doesn't give me that option. Do I have the wrong one? It's called Chrome's Auto Refresh Plus.

https://gyazo.com/c57fbf05c5f384e76458494e428660f7

Look above at the added link I posted to some detailed info how to set up  your auto fresh to get it working properly. The page you are showing is the initial set up page, then after you complete that and save it, you go to blue icon button and click it to get the window I just posted and put in the info needed there.

https://gyazo.com/6519b7f96fd2e1408028f25ceea517bb

 

 

Edited by PrudenceAnton
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Look above at the added link I posted to some detailed info how to set up  your auto fresh to get it working properly. The page you are showing is the initial set up page, then after you complete that and save it, you go to blue icon button and click it to get the window I just posted and put in the info needed there.

https://gyazo.com/6519b7f96fd2e1408028f25ceea517bb

 

 

I have it now! Thank you so much!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Celina Lavecchia said:

Refresh & Monitor (Mine) is for Mozilla Firefox 
Auto Refresh Plus (what prudence suggested) is for Google Chrome. 

you will both find in the add-stores of the browsers 

Found it thank you 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Sure it wasn't ONE house and ONE Boat?

Usually you get the same shown several times before the server realizes it's been taken.

 

I'm positive it was 2 houses and 3 boats all back to back within 5 mins  but thanks for asking today is a new house finding day! good luck to all those that are still patiently waiting !

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you use refresh program, will it detect the word Bellisseria if its hidden in the drop down menu? Since mine usually stays on meadowbrook, because I have a name pre filled.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

haha nevermind then. Don't do that! 

@PrudenceAnton don't worry I won't 😎 .. but yeah it just gets frustrating at times is all but I'm sure my day will come, let's just hope it's before winter sets in or else all my alts with be stuck out in the cold .. hahah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, iBrat said:

If you use refresh program, will it detect the word Bellisseria if its hidden in the drop down menu? Since mine usually stays on meadowbrook, because I have a name pre filled.

Yes, it does detect it when it's the the drop-down, but generally, when a Bellisseria house is available, that's the screen that'll show by default - your prefilled name box will stay prefilled. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Dick Spad said:

@PrudenceAnton don't worry I won't 😎 .. but yeah it just gets frustrating at times is all but I'm sure my day will come, let's just hope it's before winter sets in or else all my alts with be stuck out in the cold .. hahah

We can squeeze you into one of those campers or trailers to fix you up through winter, Dick. 🥶  

That big release is only a month or two away.  I bet a lot will let go of their traditional homes or house boats at the time as well, either wanting a camper/trailer or veying to grab a better location then where they currently live and do the house swapping game. Also, if you have time on the weekends, hit that refresh page. I saw many homes abandoned yesterday, over 15 that I saw and I know I missed a lot more. It was actually easier (not easy) for me to grab a house on an off day.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...