Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

36 minutes ago, Niki Somersley said:

camper passed 

Like a kidney stone? Ouch!

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, Cornelius Collazo said:

Well, I finally got a trailer yesterday, thanks to a heads up from a good friend, and perhaps, fortunate timing... in the Sheldon region or area or whatever.

So, I'll cease my complaining.  Thanks for bearing with my frustration. :)

Congrats, Cor!  :)

• Like 4

I am excited that I got myself a traditional house!!!  Thank you for the suggestion of the auto refresh tool. I didn't get a chance to download it. I refreshed on my own one last time before I decided to get it, and BOOM, a traditional on Parlouf showed up. I don't think my brain was ever that fast xD

• Like 15

Good to hear an excited person getting a Home in region Parlouf.  Just released today!  Thankful to Patch Team and Moles keeping the Land Page full of Bellis options!  

I still have to visit there tonight.   

This request goes out to those abandoning.  Put the slurl into the post so others can go there and check it out.  It may be taken quickly but still the slurl provides a map of the area.

• Like 6
  • Confused 1

30 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

This request goes out to those abandoning.  Put the slurl into the post so others can go there and check it out.  It may be taken quickly but still the slurl provides a map of the area.

Good idea Shield.  Going to abandon a cute CAMPER spot in 5 minutes since my alt got a preferred spot with water:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The Beaten Path/165/9/30

Good luck, campers!

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I was actually going to do that, with a picture even (which I did take), but then someone talked to me and my mind blipped and I forgot and did the Abandon.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Shield Markus said:

Good to hear an excited person getting a Home in region Parlouf.  Just released today!  Thankful to Patch Team and Moles keeping the Land Page full of Bellis options!  

I still have to visit there tonight.   

I saw you walking on the street by my house just a minute ago. Please don't be alarmed by my awfully placed Halloween decor... or the amount of decor there is xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Parlouf region is very nice!   We keep saying that every region being created going forward!  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Parlouf/212/24/35

There are bridges in Parlouf Region over the canal and fork there to diffrent directions.   There is Beautiful Waterfall here but I think it maybe taken out for boats to pass through eventually. This is rez boat dock nearby inland region.

Snapshot 2_001.png

Snapshot 2_002.png

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This Wonderful Parlouf Waterfall is making great sounds as the waters rush by under the bridge. 

Snapshot 2_003.png

Snapshot 2_004.png

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Shield Markus said:

This Wonderful Parlouf Waterfall is making great sounds as the waters rush by under the bridge. 

Snapshot 2_003.png

now that is pretty as heck

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SigmaBlues said:

My house is almost in that top picture 😮 i can see a clip of it hahahaha

Enjoy living there SigmaBlues!      Even better now with more textures in the mailbox to use if you want to put add ons attached to your Home.

• Like 3

Just now, Shield Markus said:

Enjoy living there SigmaBlues!      Even better now with more textures in the mailbox to use if you want to put add ons attached to your Home.

woah there.... attachments..... good lordy. I just got this house, and LL is making me say "shut up and take my money" hahahah

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, SigmaBlues said:

woah there.... attachments..... good lordy. I just got this house, and LL is making me say "shut up and take my money" hahahah

Oh yeah it's get pricey, collecting more parts for the Homes. But it's fun if you get mod attachments learn how to take them apart and use the way you want. Marketplace has large listing of premade addons by creators.   Winchester search name there. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

Oh yeah it's get pricey, collecting more parts for the Homes. But it's fun if you get mod attachments learn how to take them apart and use the way you want. Marketplace has large listing of premade addons by creators.   Winchester search name there. 

Thank you for telling me this. 😮 I am new to having a house ... 5 years in SL and I decided to get premium and I realize I can get a home ❤️

• Like 3

Just now, SigmaBlues said:

Thank you for telling me this. 😮 I am new to having a house ... 5 years in SL and I decided to get premium and I realize I can get a home ❤️

That is Fantasic!  It is truly worth being premium to live in Bellessaria. I became premium in May to live here after 11 years in SL 

• Like 6

Dang, 11 years.... I am such a newb at only 5 years. I saw the new development just up the road from me. it is definitely going to be enough homes for everyone. My friend told me a couple minutes ago, she got to snag herself a retro camper. :D

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, AlyciaStarsider said:

Everyone keeps saying they've seen loads of campers and yet there's me who has been refreshing for hours and still nothing 😧

I got one three hours ago and let it go. I keep seeing them every 20-30 minutes but all I want is Traditional Home I've been trying to get one since June.  :( 

I have four day weekend so hopefully I finally get one :D 

• Like 3