Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Train is running

I'll continue this in the SSP thread for there is no actual release yet

image.thumb.jpeg.fb837c6d335859006a6817be1bd1dc81.jpeg

Would be nice and interesting if that was a working train and you could catch it to go to different regions to be dropped off.

• Like 6

I guess that's the way it will be. But besides the region where the party is taking place there are no OPEN camper regions yet - you are not allowed in . But the train moved allright.

• Like 1

There is a big party there (SPE264) still going on - with Patch and lots of Moles.

I doubt that anything will be released today ... except champagne and pizza ;)

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

There is a big party there (SPE264) still going on - with Patch and lots of Moles.

I doubt that anything will be released today ... except champagne and pizza ;)

Told ya love (being sarcastic) that they have these things in the middle of working hours for the East Coast people it is so sad you can't even participate and probably will be done when I get home.

Just now, tootsiepop1 said:

Told ya love (being sarcastic) that they have these things in the middle of working hours for the East Coast people it is so sad you can't even participate and probably will be done when I get home.

Same here for SLT.  Not easy.  Not fun.  

This is exciting.  I live in Limevale right across from the river and when I turn my draw distance up I can see all the trees and campers when i stand on my roof!  

• Like 7

Well for me it's 9pm and I'll soon go to bed.

I do hope the "big release" will not take place just like that in the next hours without a proper 24 hours ahead warning by Patch in his thread?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

I'm midwest no benefit here during work. I miss all kinds of SL events until I'm inworld each night 7:00 pm SLT or later 9:00 pm in rl. 

I will visit the new camper regions but I'm not going to live there. Incredible looking clubhouse and land decoration pictures posted I've seen. Well Done Patch Team and Moles!  The citizens of Bellis truly admire your creavity! 

• Like 3

Sebek released just now, all houseboats.  Busy day around the office, LDPW!

Amazing work!

Now just one more thing to do, Patch.  Update that thread?

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Seen a house just now .

Think I'll quit for today

... unlikely (I hope) that I come back in 11 hours to find the big release is allready happened and all taken

Good luck for the rest of you till then! 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

I'm midwest no benefit here during work. I miss all kinds of SL events until I'm inworld each night 7:00 pm SLT or later 9:00 pm in rl. 

I will visit the new camper regions but I'm not going to live there. Incredible looking clubhouse and land decoration pictures posted I've seen. Well Done Patch Team and Moles!  The citizens of Bellis truly admire your creavity! 

Yep I feel the pain, and same I will visit the camper area not going to get one myself I went back to renting from other SL players as I got tired of the process right now with these homes and actually got back my ocean view and prims.

Eww friend said she thinks she got a throw back in Capitol Springs I am not even sure where that is at and like me she can't do anything about it until see gets home it is funny.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 2

So, twice in the last few minutes, I was able to select and name a home in Belliseria… and get to the "accept terms" page, then when I accept, it says no longer available.

I'm sorry, but this is just the work of amateurs.  If someone gets that far, the item should be locked for them for a period of time.  Even just 60 seconds.  Tons of websites work that way, including any type of lottery or ticket buying system... the code exists and can easily be implemented in any web services.

Again, this process is so poorly designed, it's hard to conclude that it's not just for the amusement of Linden Labs.  

• Like 1