Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Chasing the Dragon

If Patch so much as shifts and lifts, someone is going to read some deeper meaning into it and start speculating that he's about to release 20 regions simultaneously, and then someone is going to read that and report that Patch is definitely going to be releasing 20 regions simultaneously, then that is going to morph into someone saying Patch said he was absolutely going to release 20 regions simultaneously, all because he adjusted his balls.  

These balls, you dirty birds...

 

I have seen complainers guided to another thread to complain, so is there a speculation thread?  I found this thread and it was helpful until I started reading speculation that misguided me, so I started doing my own investigating and stopped reading. I came back to the thread remembering Leora had data I wanted to review, and I still see speculation which reads to me like certainty, but I know better now.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hurray!! I am likely to keep this one and abandon my other houseboat on the Squichy Pickle instead.

This has a 32x32 plot with a nice view and - very important to me ...

I can choose the Evening Star and have it the RIGHT direction - balcony and window towards the SEA.

 

image.thumb.jpeg.a7dfd07572f42fa8b5f7af3e324c39b4.jpeg

 

 

I will take my time to move though ... will abandon on Saturday so not to disturb the coming release of River Run.

I think I will not parrtake in that - River Run is to inlandish for my taste.

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Hurray!! I am likely to keep this one and abandon my other houseboat on the Squichy Pickle instead.

This has a 32x32 plot with a nice view and - very important to me ...

I can choose the Evening Star and have it the RIGHT direction - balcony and window towards the SEA.

I will take my time to move though ... will abandon on Saturday so not to disturb the coming release of River Run.

I think I will not parrtake in that - River Run is to inlandish for my taste.

 

That's fun, Picards Wharf finally gave the view you wanted! 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Cricket Portland said:

I have seen complainers guided to another thread to complain, so is there a speculation thread?  I found this thread and it was helpful until I started reading speculations that misguided me, so I started doing my own investigating and stopped reading. I came back to the thread remembering Leora had data I wanted to review, and I still see speculation which reads to me like certainty, but I know better now.

Technically, pretty much anything you see in this thread regarding what will be released when is speculation, unless it's stated by a Mole or Linden. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

That's fun, Picards Wharf finally gave the view you wanted! 

Well the view in itself isn't much better than the one I had but though Picard's Wharf is only houseboats it is an organic part of the new Pickle Isle whereas I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto artificially made up out of the form that was supposed to be an island. So I tried to concentrate on the view and the water and ignore my surroundings.

Here I can turn towards land and see trees, I can walk down the pier and into Siros, that is a VERY nice region.

 

  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

 whereas I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto 

A "ghetto"??

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Here I can turn towards land and see trees, I can walk down the pier and into Siros, that is a VERY nice region.

Leora, I remember how you were nostalgic for the distant sea view from your Winchester balcony in your early catch and release days. Yesterday, I landed a house during the Siros release. I longed to get a house in River Run right on the river. My corner location is across the street from River Run. There were so many people hanging out there after the release that I thought it was part of Siros. I was feeling slightly disappointed about not being on the river bank. When I came to my senses today, I realized I have a lovely view from my Winchester balcony and second storey of the Continental (my favorite house). My house backs up to a rocky hillside with a hidden pond on top. I think I'm finally home. 

Siros Balcony View 4.jpg

Siros Continental View.jpg

Siros Pond 3.jpg

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto artificially made up out of the form that was supposed to be an island.

Here we go with the trash talk of certain areas again.

Yes, the picture belongs in one of the picture threads, but it seemed appropriate here.  My view from my houseboat in the Squishy Pickle -- nothing has been derendered.

Bellisseria Houseboat View

 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
Added a picture
  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto artificially made up out of the form that was supposed to be an island. 

Gobsmacked.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well the view in itself isn't much better than the one I had but though Picard's Wharf is only houseboats it is an organic part of the new Pickle Isle whereas I personally always felt the Squishy Pickle to be a sort of houseboat- ghetto artificially made up out of the form that was supposed to be an island. So I tried to concentrate on the view and the water and ignore my surroundings.

Here I can turn towards land and see trees, I can walk down the pier and into Siros, that is a VERY nice region.

 

Ghetto?

I didn't receive the Crack House decor pack yet. Anyone else get that update? 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Here we go with the trash talk of certain areas again.

Yes, the picture belongs in one of the picture threads, but it seemed appropriate here.  My view from my houseboat in the Squishy Pickle -- nothing has been derendered.

Bellisseria Houseboat View

 

Nothing ghetto about that!    That really is an awesome plot you got.  

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Ghetto?

I didn't receive the Crack House decor pack yet. Anyone else get that update? 

I saw a youtube post...forgot who posted it, someone did make a Belli home with boarded up windows inside and looking like a drug used interior.   What region that was I don't know. I hope someone can find it.  

Surely the reference meant Houseboats more side by side than what Leora has now.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

It's still a very negative word to use, for more reasons than one. 

True, it didn't  mean a hateful description of anythng the Moles created.  A poor worded sentence.  She wouldn't be paying so many premium accounts in Belli disliking their content.  We know there is no difference in the older regions of Belli lesser than the new ones. 

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do we think will happen on Friday?   4 days, 4 releases.    River Run in waiting.   Patch Team and Moles could just make names for more regions. Take it easier on Friday!  They have done so much already!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

True, it didn't  mean a hateful description of anythng the Moles created.  A poor worded sentence.  She wouldn't be paying so many premium accounts in Belli disliking their content.  We know there is no difference in the older regions of Belli lesser than the new ones. 

See the link Beth posted just above, and you will see why the word is objectionable. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seen quite a few traditionals tonight and zero houseboats. Are houseboats just that popular in comparison to traditionals or are there just less of them to go around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House boat just spotted. Gone just as fast.

9 minutes ago, Echopraxia said:

Are houseboats just that popular in comparison to traditionals or are there just less of them to go around?

Just looking at the map I'd guess less of them, but I'm sure someone will correct my speculation. 🤔

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Moles are just humans, they can do mistakes. They respond quick to tickets, I think this was a bit unfair.😕

 

14 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

What an unfair and ugly thing to say.

 

19 hours ago, Polenth Yue said:

You (or if you've abandoned it, whoever gets it next) could put in a ticket about the tree. That's the sort of thing that's a quick fix if the parcel is otherwise good.

 

14 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

"Trash"? Really? 

 

It's a Joke, you cold corndogs, I even said it was a joke, clarifying that the Tree situation was in fact real.

Mystic came and fixed it no problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Echopraxia said:

Seen quite a few traditionals tonight and zero houseboats. Are houseboats just that popular in comparison to traditionals or are there just less of them to go around?

As a HB hunter (retiring today!) most of mine were abandoned plots. All unique. They are like gold dust because they are guaranteed water parcels. A lot of residents have trads and a boat or had a trad, tried a boat and saw what the fuss was about! You will see less of them in the dropdown compared to trads at least for now. Typical day without release  I see about 7 - 10  trads pass by and  only 1 - 2 HBs. The easiest way is to wait for HB releases I know (easier said than done!) Also remember that the position of your HB is set so if it's a square one it brings different living circumstances than a rectangular one and there are only a certain amount of each type available currently on the map so it narrows down considerably that way.  Good luck in the search!

Hope you all find your homes!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My experience: is its harder to get a housbeboat than a house.

And it makes me a little sad to hear such derogatory words about my region. I was so happy to get a houseboat.
And it's on the Squishy Pickle.(see the nice picture from @karynmaria) I also have a nice view and a weekend feeling.
It is for the very rich SL Residents 😉. A place to spend the weekend recovering from your stressful life on your homestead. Yes-thats the fact.

However, if you follow this thread it is hard not to be unsettled (right word?). Sometimes I tought -grab your bagage and try to find a better place.
Perhaps I am not brave enough and I have only one premium. It is not so easy to find a houseboat at all.

I´m curious it there will be more houseboats in the future and how they integrate into the landscape. Maybay I`ll move and risk beeing homeless for a while-we will see.

So until now, I am living on my Squishy-Pickle- Houseboat and enjoy the peace, the silence and relaxe.

(Btw  2: In Germany this word has also a slightly different meaning due to the history and it hasn´t changed so much in the meantime
Be carfully how  to use it.)

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...