When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 75 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 22k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Leora Jacobus

• Chloe Bunny

• Sylvia Tamalyn

• Fay Starlight

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Cricket Portland said:

I can't say with 100% certainty, but I THINK maybe the dot you see that seems like an invisible person is lag on the world map from a person who was actually there "in the flesh" moments before and then left. I have the mini map up all the time and it seems much more accurate and real-time to me.

QFT

The world map lags the minimap by quite a bit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Siros, Picard, Sebek  and River Run still appear to be unclaimed by anyone. Invisible person in Sebek again.

I have sat for the better part of a hour refreshing hoping one of the homes will pop up but its just meadow v,v is there anyway to go and directly claim the house if you have a Slur to it?

Just now, FyreRose said:

I have sat for the better part of a hour refreshing hoping one of the homes will pop up but its just meadow v,v is there anyway to go and directly claim the house if you have a Slur to it?

No you have to claim it from the land page.

17 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

Nothing regarding a release  ... no more chat from him in about 5 minutes or so. I'm thinking LL is in California yes? They are most likely just returning from lunch. Its just after 1 pm there now.

Hi Rhyme😊

Patch Linden lives in Georgia, 3+ SLT so right now it's 4:21 pm for him. Still time for a release today!

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

I sat few weeks ago and listened to some one brag about how all ten of their avies had the new houses and I literally shook my head and thought  "What is the point there are so few of the new houses right now why not just take one for your main and take one of the older houses for the time being for your alts?"

• Haha 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 75 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.