Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

14 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I'd start manually refreshing.

f you had you would have to relog several times by now!!

I am autorefreshing with two computers .... seen NOTHING yet of a release.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

If you had you would have to relog several times by now!!

I am autorefreshing with two computers .... seen NOTHING yet of a release.

I got all my houses by manually refreshing for a couple of hours at a time - got into the rhythm and just kept going, logging out, logging back in. Never used autorefresh.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MaryFiAllen said:

then i will be screwed. cant be here friday so i will not have a chance on river run:(

It may not be a consolation now, but the region SSPE205 below and to the left of River Run is the one with the waterfall, and looks really nice.

• Like 1

does anybody have any idea in what order the houses are released within a region? Does it start in the center or one of the corners and go in a pattern or is it just random?

1 hour ago, Cricket Portland said:

That is what I was thinking too. I have noticed other things intact when she has not been able to see them including on the map.

I screwed up with the map - discovered that I'd pulled away so far from the image in an effort to get the largest map possible that I wasn't seeing anything.😆

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

does anybody have any idea in what order the houses are released within a region? Does it start in the center or one of the corners and go in a pattern or is it just random?

Nope, for the most part, its completely random - its likely that they all get released simultaneously, but that's speculation on my part 🙂

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

As far as I can tell, a region is released at once, and then it's just arbitrary which one you get if you're quick enough.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

My theory is bottom right hand corner of the region goes first and moves up anti clockwise and spreads outwards!!

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

My theory is bottom right hand corner of the region goes first and moves up anti clockwise and spreads outwards!!

it would sure be nice to figure that out... some small hesitation at the start of a release or pass on the first one with a refresh to try and move to a home in a specific section of the region.... I know... they all go so fast and it's over..... still would be nice to know

Just now, AveryWitt said:

it would sure be nice to figure that out... some small hesitation at the start of a release or pass on the first one with a refresh to try and move to a home in a specific section of the region.... I know... they all go so fast and it's over..... still would be nice to know

Hesitation is your downfall if a release is in progress!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Hesitation is your downfall if a release is in progress!

Yep it certainly is - I am sure there is no actual order but if I had to guess I am basing my theory on each release I got, how many times I got the sold out message and which bit if the region I finally got.