Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I'd start manually refreshing.

 

f you had you would have to relog several times by now!!

I am autorefreshing with two computers .... seen NOTHING yet of a release.

 

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

If you had you would have to relog several times by now!!

I am autorefreshing with two computers .... seen NOTHING yet of a release.

 

I got all my houses by manually refreshing for a couple of hours at a time - got into the rhythm and just kept going, logging out, logging back in. Never used autorefresh.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaryFiAllen said:

then i will be screwed. cant be here friday so i will not have a chance on river run:(

It may not be a consolation now, but the region SSPE205 below and to the left of River Run is the one with the waterfall, and looks really nice.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

does anybody have any idea in what order the houses are released within a region? Does it start in the center or one of the corners and go in a pattern or is it just random?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cricket Portland said:

That is what I was thinking too. I have noticed other things intact when she has not been able to see them including on the map.

I screwed up with the map - discovered that I'd pulled away so far from the image in an effort to get the largest map possible that I wasn't seeing anything.😆

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AveryWitt said:

does anybody have any idea in what order the houses are released within a region? Does it start in the center or one of the corners and go in a pattern or is it just random?

Nope, for the most part, its completely random - its likely that they all get released simultaneously, but that's speculation on my part 🙂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

does anybody have any idea in what order the houses are released within a region? Does it start in the center or one of the corners and go in a pattern or is it just random?

As far as I can tell, a region is released at once, and then it's just arbitrary which one you get if you're quick enough.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, AveryWitt said:

does anybody have any idea in what order the houses are released within a region? Does it start in the center or one of the corners and go in a pattern or is it just random?

My theory is bottom right hand corner of the region goes first and moves up anti clockwise and spreads outwards!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Chloe Dolores said:

My theory is bottom right hand corner of the region goes first and moves up anti clockwise and spreads outwards!!

it would sure be nice to figure that out... some small hesitation at the start of a release or pass on the first one with a refresh to try and move to a home in a specific section of the region.... I know... they all go so fast and it's over..... still would be nice to know

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, AveryWitt said:

it would sure be nice to figure that out... some small hesitation at the start of a release or pass on the first one with a refresh to try and move to a home in a specific section of the region.... I know... they all go so fast and it's over..... still would be nice to know

Hesitation is your downfall if a release is in progress!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Hesitation is your downfall if a release is in progress!

Yep it certainly is - I am sure there is no actual order but if I had to guess I am basing my theory on each release I got, how many times I got the sold out message and which bit if the region I finally got. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...