Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

8 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I know I should be happy ... and lots of people WOULD be ...

but this boat is turned in a way that if I want to view the SEA and not another houseboat I cannot take the Evening Star that I furnished so nicely but have to start anew with the Barnacle which I like much less ...

so it might take a wgile to decide ... If I manage to grab a HOUSE on the oickle I will give up this housebout ... wait and see.

There is nothing wrong with being disappointed if you are.  It can be hard to decorate a plot where you can't use the boats you want or the house you want.      

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

I can't believe I snagged ( my sister really snagged it for me while i bathed our 96 yr old mama) a houseboat in Kahuna!  

Super happy for you!  Congrats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

I can't believe I snagged ( my sister really snagged it for me while i bathed our 96 yr old mama) a houseboat in Kahuna!  

That's great, congratulations!  I am a little jelly...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

Super happy for you!  Congrats.

Thank you so much!  I am satisfied now ... i think   lol lol 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

That's great, congratulations!  I am a little jelly...

Your time will come!  Don't give up.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Any ideas if there might be a second release today? Wgat does the chat-oracle say?

Nothing at the moment

• Thanks 1

I must be doing something wrong. I refresh and get notified but I click next and accept and it says not available. I don't know if I am missing something or maybe not doing it right. I know there are alot of posts like this and I am patient but I just dont know if I am doing something wrong.

I have the same issue - I get a house, go to next page and then it says it's out and to pick another one.

I go back. It shows up again. Same story.

I've tried refreshing, going backwards, doing all the tricks and nothing ever works

1 minute ago, Riesling Applemoor said:

I must be doing something wrong. I refresh and get notified but I click next and accept and it says not available. I don't know if I am missing something or maybe not doing it right. I know there are alot of posts like this and I am patient but I just dont know if I am doing something wrong.

You are not doing anything wrong.  Just means someone else was faster clicking the buttons and got it before you.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Riesling Applemoor said:

I have found that, usually, when I heard the alert, it is after the fact.  I have been watching the land page and see Bellisseria come up, clicked through and gotten a house.  The alert has sounded after that.

• Thanks 2

You cannot rely on auto refresh.. When a release happens you must manually refresh until the limit is reached then you must log off and back in to try again ... If you are waiting a full minute to refresh your house is long gone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Was around for the release but all I saw was boats and more boats, and we have our boat already!   I have an alt I made premium for one month to help with the boat search, hope the Lords of the Land Page let her snag a sandy house this week, I'd like to try landscaping one 😙   I'll let it go again, promise! 

*sacrifices a 21-prim cat*

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Was around for the release but all I saw was boats and more boats, and we have our boat already!   I have an alt I made premium for one month to help with the boat search, hope the Lords of the Land Page let her snag a sandy house this week, I'd like to try landscaping one 😙   I'll let it go again, promise! 

*sacrifices a 21-prim cat*

So, wait. How does that work? If your alt is premium for only one month, then won't you lose what you claimed when your premium ends?

Edited by AnnaelleJanvier
Second thought: Ohhh, maybe that's what you mean to do so you can landscape and release?

7 minutes ago, AnnaelleJanvier said:

So, wait. How does that work? If your alt is premium for only one month, then won't you lose what you claimed when your premium ends?

Yes.  But in the unlikely event that they catch one you really really want, then you have the option to make them premium for a longer period.  Or attempt an abandon-and-catch at 4AM, lol.

My partner and I have good properties now, so the plan is to let the alt go when her month expires.  I was just hoping to get a sandy lot to play with for a week or so :) 

[oic, you figured that out!]

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes.  But in the unlikely event that they catch one you really really want, then you have the option to make them premium for a longer period.  Or attempt an abandon-and-catch at 4AM, lol.

My partner and I have good properties now, so the plan is to let the alt go when her month expires.  I was just hoping to get a sandy lot to play with for a week or so :) 

[oic, you figured that out!]

Oh, very smart!  :) 

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I know I should be happy ... and lots of people WOULD be ...

but this boat is turned in a way that if I want to view the SEA and not another houseboat I cannot take the Evening Star that I furnished so nicely but have to start anew with the Barnacle which I like much less ...

so it might take a while to decide ... If I manage to grab a HOUSE on the Pickle I will give up this housebout ... wait and see.

Mix it up until you are happy with it - it has to fit you and how you live your SL life. I've had lots of plots and every different kind of house, boat, add on etc - also made my own - just to get it to how I feel comfortable. Tried not to annoy neighbours in the process - **** Its a great plot you got though!!

P.S. we are doing our region predictions here and we seem to be on the money for now .... (probably shoots herself in the foot by saying so) instagram.com/bellisseria 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

People been reporting that dual view on the land page more often!  The question on campers, release before this pickle is done or after?  

I've thought about that also - I suspect Camper will release either before Squishy Pickle completes or simultaneously with the conclusion of Squishy Pickle, because I've been watching the Camper zone build progress (Every login I map the area LOL) and they are actually making very quick progress. Though it seems they are completing the progress up to a certain point then stopping - so I am thinking they are bringing the entire camper zones to the same point in build process, then when ready they will complete the last few steps in a single day for release the following morning. (Just a theory, perhaps @Patch Linden will plonk me for how far off I am.) LOL.

Though at last guesstimate on my part, there are still about 15 regions to go that aren't even started yet (looks like they are on SSP278, 294, and 310 as I write this) - and that would be 20 if they do those below the SLRR tracks to the south.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JaleBreaker said:

Patch back in chat...does or doesn't mean anything...

They do seem to drop regions at the top of the hour, get your refresh finger limber.

2 hours ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

Rhyme, I've been looking forward to your happy news. Congratulations!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1