When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

1 minute ago, Edwards Perry said:

Thanks for the update .. I think we passed the point for this week

I really don't know. I know last week, I think it was Patch who was in-inworld chat saying they would have to start being more sneaky about releases. Then with 2 very early releases Monday and Wednesday, I'm wondering if part of the "sneaky" won't be to do a surprise release late today...

I'm going to keep trying. At least for as long as I can today!

• Like 1
  • Replies 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just to clear this up:   Last week, I said "Not this week, or next week".   That now refers to the week of 22 March through 28 March.  I also said "thousands" as in over 4000. I don't know, may

I've died and gone to Bellessaria Heaven. My new place is better than I could have imagined. Roads on 3 sides, with an edge of protected land so it gives the illusion my yard is huge. A river mou

I got a home ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Eleanor Anderton said:

Maybe, they will click the button on their way out the door for the long weekend.

It’s still only 1:25pm  in San Francisco, and contrary to speculation most Americans do *not* “take off early” for holiday weekends. These regions could drop anytime between now and 1700 SLT.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

I'll check it out when I get home, but there's a chance I'll keep this one for a while.

Feel free to visit.  It's a short walk, but I know how much you hate walking so you can TP.

Heh. I just got back from a 6 mile walk in RL, and yesterday we did 9. I'm just crap at reading maps!

• Haha 1