Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Rhyme Gardner said:

I got s "Sold Out " page!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL 

You know to press the back button twice immediately afterwards, right? The faster you get back to your dashboard and the home style selection page the quicker you can refresh again. That's what I do every time I see the sold out page, or reload page, or you've reached your refresh limit page. Log out and log straight back in and keep manually refreshing. 

Abandons happen FREQUENTLY after a region release as people (just like me) throw their homes back in the hopes of catching something better. Or maybe for the thrill of the chase. Or whatever reason they want (and its their/our right to do so, so I'm not about to cast judgement anyway). But the point is anyone looking for a house or house boat and misses that initial release, especially by only a few minutes, KEEP REFRESHING. 

I just got a house 13 minutes AFTER the region released and almost 30 manually refreshes later by doing exactly as described above. When you see that sold out page, hit the back button twice and manually refresh again. And again. And again. And keep doing it as long as possible. Then when you reach your refresh limit, log out and log back in again and manually refresh another 10 times immediately.

It works for me. Not always, but I do and will catch more houses compared to those who think they've missed their chance and give up. Just keep trying, and good luck. 😁

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, EoFulmen said:

 Congratulations Cassie!

Ty so Much you have all been so great, but i will always read the forums 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The moment when you are refreshing -and reads  "bellessarian". . . and the heart stops beating. . .
and. . . and. . . and. . . SORRY 😉 like you've seen an alien.
Congrats to all new Bellesarians

  • Like 4
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

Ty so Much you have all been so great, but i will always read the forums 

So wonderful to see your good fortune today! Congratulations, Cassie! 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

 

So wonderful to see your good fortune today! Congratulations, Cassie! 

Thank you LuLu 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Congrats, Sarah! 🌻

thanks so much   ,its just what i wanted a house and water nearby 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

Hooray I got a house not close to the sea, in Gangway, can everyone546621925_newhouse1_001.thumb.jpg.2aba35a7b240ce9cd7304bddea125494.jpg make friends with me as you all have been so good, thank you for all your help 

new house_001.jpg

See I told ya you would get one just have to keep fighting the good fight for one Congrats! :D

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, tootsiepop1 said:

See I told ya you would get one just have to get fighting the good fight for one Congrat! :D

on a corner and lots of rocks, quite private i like it, and ty 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy end to a long 'story'. The last two days I was intensely debating with myself if I should stop trying to get a houseboat because the daily disappointment over such a long time was kind of getting to me. Somehow I couldn't get used to it or find a more distant and not so emotional inner perspective. Instead it felt as if my skin got kind of thinner every time I failed - if that makes any sense. I wasn't angry at anyone nor did I blame anyone. I know it was pure bad luck, nothing else. But somehow I knew I couldn't give up because it was tied into a lifelong RL dream of mine, that is living next to or on any kind of water. But this will never be possible. Because, well, you live where the job is that pays your bills. So I logged on today and monitored the regions that might be likely to release, saw Patch's blue dot, started the refresh frenzy and ... I got my houseboat! Geeze, I was shaking, crying real tears of joy and I am still not my usual self, feel like drugged in a way. lol I am so so so incredibly happy!!!😄 And I had some extra luck because it is on a square lot which I prefer but never thought I would get. When I raise my draw distance a bit I can even see the lighthouse in the distance! Pure bliss, I feel like being in paradise!😄

Congrats also to all who got a house or houseboat in Gangway!!!😄

Also I wanted to share a small piece of info of my refreshing experience that might help those who are still trying. What I noticed is, that the three times I actually did see a houseboat as an option to choose were always happening when I was inworld and did see the region release. I really paid attention to the region restart today and started manually refreshing the very second it came back up. I guess had I waited for an automatic refresh and an alarm I might have missed the release, but of course I can't tell for sure.

  • Like 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the new owners... Im still waiting for my houseboat .. came across at least 3 abandons last night .. All houses.  Cant wait till campers release and people let the houseboats go. Then everyone is invited to sip crocktails on my deck while I show off how proficient I am at finding and securing good mesh furniture . You have all been warned.

  • Like 8
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Edwards Perry said:

Congrats to the new owners... Im still waiting for my houseboat .. came across at least 3 abandons last night .. All houses.  Cant wait till campers release and people let the houseboats go. Then everyone is invited to sip crocktails on my deck while I show off how proficient I am at finding and securing good mesh furniture . You have all been warned.

Let's all pray that you're better at finding furniture than you are at finding a houseboat.

  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Malvina Wizardly said:

Happy end to a long 'story'. The last two days I was intensely debating with myself if I should stop trying to get a houseboat because the daily disappointment over such a long time was kind of getting to me. Somehow I couldn't get used to it or find a more distant and not so emotional inner perspective. Instead it felt as if my skin got kind of thinner every time I failed - if that makes any sense. I wasn't angry at anyone nor did I blame anyone. I know it was pure bad luck, nothing else. But somehow I knew I couldn't give up because it was tied into a lifelong RL dream of mine, that is living next to or on any kind of water. But this will never be possible. Because, well, you live where the job is that pays your bills. So I logged on today and monitored the regions that might be likely to release, saw Patch's blue dot, started the refresh frenzy and ... I got my houseboat! Geeze, I was shaking, crying real tears of joy and I am still not my usual self, feel like drugged in a way. lol I am so so so incredibly happy!!!😄 And I had some extra luck because it is on a square lot which I prefer but never thought I would get. When I raise my draw distance a bit I can even see the lighthouse in the distance! Pure bliss, I feel like being in paradise!😄

Congrats also to all who got a house or houseboat in Gangway!!!😄

Also I wanted to share a small piece of info of my refreshing experience that might help those who are still trying. What I noticed is, that the three times I actually did see a houseboat as an option to choose were always happening when I was inworld and did see the region release. I really paid attention to the region restart today and started manually refreshing the very second it came back up. I guess had I waited for an automatic refresh and an alarm I might have missed the release, but of course I can't tell for sure.

I am very happy for you, you stuck with it and the outcome was you got yourself a houseboat which seems to be even harder to get compared to the homes as less have been released during the course of the last few weeks.

I am happy for all that got what they were searching for it is a struggle, tempers flair, you get frustrated and just want to give up but you have to stick with it. The process to me seems like it will not get any better or even change for that matter but stick with it for all those that are still on the journey to a new home, that special place is waiting for you. Because lord knows I have been looking for that exact spot I can actually be satisfied with have not attempted in these last two days of releases was not interested in any of water view locations except Limevale (just has a water canal) which I was surprised they had released but not hard pressed I missed it.

So all I can say your time will come.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thursday or just on Friday possible release Beluga Sound and Porthole.  It could be that's enough for Patch Team and Moles generously releasing regions Walrus Beach, Limevale and today Gangway.  They can go on vacation end of today. We applaud them!

 I do hope all Linden Lab gets Friday off. Tomorrow is a question for release.  A lot of Houseboats for those wanting one in Beluga Sound. Some good reports how nice Porthole looks. It could be a long weekend for even more new Belli Citizens added.

Finality of this pickle is viewed. It's been a lot of work filling it we can see.  I was on this pickle when it was completely empty.  I'm amazed what they are doing, improving regions as they go along. It's a lot of fun to see.

It's a lot of fun to keep hearing stories of long suffering refreshing is finally over. People are finding a forever home or houseboat to live in.

 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Congrats to the new Gangwayers (and anyone who is newly inhabiting a home elsewhere)! Came home intending to log on and keep an eye open for invisible Lindens, only to discover that it was an early release. Those of you still trying - in my opinion the best (Porthole!) is being saved for last! (yes, Beluga Sound is really nice, too!) Keep trying!

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got another Traditional in Montag.  Honestly, I'm not familiar with that region,at all, and have no idea what it's like.   I was just messing doing refreshes while hoping they tried to trick us by doing a second release on the same day.

I'll take a look at this one when I get home, but I'll probably abandon it.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Shield Markus said:

I do hope all Linden Lab gets Friday off. Tomorrow is a question for release.  A lot of Houseboats for those wanting one in Beluga Sound. Some good reports how nice Porthole looks. It could be a long weekend for even more new Belli Citizens added.

Oh I hope they get Friday off because I have tomorrow off. Here's hoping they get a looooong weekend!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey Y'all, My alt just snagged a house on Limevale , corner house.. down from the river it looks like.. about to release it for someone to catch .. cause  I really want a houseboat.... good luck .

 

re: Just released

Edited by Edwards Perry
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...