Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Edwards Perry said:

So just got back from work .. was anything released today?

Nope, nothing.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shield Markus said:

Region Gangway with homes and many houseboats

Gangway only has 7 houseboats on it??? thats not many ... Beluga has 17 houseboats and like 4 homes.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ananoelle said:

Gangway only has 7 houseboats on it??? thats not many ... Beluga has 17 houseboats and like 4 homes.

Thanks for counting, I only looked on the map so far there. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traditional spotted again. Just now. Reporting this info because the thread topic is: "When did you last see a Bellisseria home available?"  Well, now you have your answer! 😆

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Vana Gears said:

Do you, Oh keeper of the data, have any records for Thursday releases if any? It's my only weekday off for the next few weeks so would love to have any input to slightly (haha) up my chances. Plus I need to know how many energy drinks to have in the fridge.

Thursday releases are more the exception than the rule. I only have one in my records Ashton Village 8th of August 10:27 SLT.

On the other hand today is Wednesday - much better chances! I have six regions released on a wedneday one late the others rather early:

06:15
06:44
10:22
10:25
10:25 ... that was a double Evard and Guppy
14:00

But I am only keeping this record since 15th of July so there might have been Thursdays before.

Might be wise to scroll back in this thread to that time and further back to June 25th when Patch announced the new system

... make a record and assist me ... good way to spend the time while refreshing ...

.... we could swap data and have a complete list ... show me your's I'll show you mine ;)

 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

House boat spotted!

*considered saying this in a David Attenborough voice: "And here we see a rare Linden House Boat in its natural environment..." but decided against it*

  • Like 3
  • Haha 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

House boat spotted!

*considered saying this in a David Attenborough voice: "And here we see a rare Linden House Boat in its natural environment..." but decided against it*

Hahahaha! You silly!

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I snagged a lovely plot in Limevale about 1 1/2 hours ago. Must have been a 'catch and release' from yesterday?

It's really nice to be back in Bellisseria with my own place.

For the refresh club;

 Finding this plot took two days. I found this using manual refresh. The alarm on the auto made me jump about 1 1/2 mins later than I had already claimed the plot.

I saw around 3 or 4 others during the previous search period and was too late for those.

 

Old Linden_004 (2).png

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I snagged a lovely plot in Limevale about 1 1/2 hours ago. Must have been a 'catch and release' from yesterday?

It's really nice to be back in Bellisseria with my own place.

For the refresh club;

 Finding this plot took two days. I found this using manual refresh. The alarm on the auto made me jump about 1 1/2 mins later than I had already claimed the plot.

I saw around 3 or 4 others during the previous search period and was too late for those.

 

Old Linden_004 (2).png

look really lovely,   i am really pleased for you,  i have been watching and i haven't seen any,  I would love something like that, good luck with it  

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@Cassie200294 Thank you, and I hope you find your spot soon!

I am beginning to think i wont get one lol, and I am paid up til 2020 lol so there's time yet :(

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I snagged a lovely plot in Limevale about 1 1/2 hours ago. Must have been a 'catch and release' from yesterday?

It's really nice to be back in Bellisseria with my own place.

For the refresh club;

 Finding this plot took two days. I found this using manual refresh. The alarm on the auto made me jump about 1 1/2 mins later than I had already claimed the plot.

I saw around 3 or 4 others during the previous search period and was too late for those.

 

Old Linden_004 (2).png

Very nice Congrats! yes Limevale had some nice little spots in it you can also go down to the little strip of water and sit on the personal docks.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cassie200294 said:

I am beginning to think i wont get one lol, and I am paid up til 2020 lol so there's time yet :(

You will get one just keep trying people came on here saying the same thing and eventually they got one. Keep going 9_9.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tootsiepop1 said:

You will get one just keep trying people came on here saying the same thing and eventually they got one. Keep going 9_9.

thank you i will keep going been going lol for the last 5 hrs and for about 2 months, I wont give up .....smiles 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, that was a fast-paced affair! Rare to spot a house and house boat at the same time. But gone oh-so-fast!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another THREE. Must be lots of abandons. Don't give up, people, keep refreshing!

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Releasing THIS in a ONE minute:

Untitled.thumb.png.721dd4b0ba52b7195658cefbe8ceaba7.png

GET READY TO MANUALLY REFRESH! (Yes, you can just see the ocean from the front yard).

EDIT: And released! And congrats to the new owner, Cinnamon something ( I didn't catch it all, just fled *lols*)... I hope you enjoy! 😊 👍

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hooray I got a house not close to the sea, in Gangway, can everyone546621925_newhouse1_001.thumb.jpg.2aba35a7b240ce9cd7304bddea125494.jpg make friends with me as you all have been so good, thank you for all your help 

new house_001.jpg

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cassie200294 said:

Hooray I got a house not close to the sea, in Gangway, can everyone546621925_newhouse1_001.thumb.jpg.2aba35a7b240ce9cd7304bddea125494.jpg make friends with me as you all have been so good, thank you for all your help 

new house_001.jpg

I am so happy for you, congrats ♥

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...