When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

i didnt quite catch his name but it was one complete name with mole at the end 

Quartz Mole, Abnor Mole, Garden Mole, someone has all the Mole's names can list them.  It Mole, should be name for one of them. This It would be creative and goodness for the region.

Edited by Shield Markus

17 minutes ago, Cassie200294 said:

i am slowly losing the will to live months i have been at this lol, my RL has gone to pot :(

I have tried manual refresh also auto and still see Meadowbrook, think the page is glued lol  :(

When releases happen you can sign out of your account and sign back in. It can be that easy. One day the Belli Home or Houseboat will be there to get. I had that happen after months of refreshing.

Also its been suggested to sign in, go to land page then wait 1 minute to 10 minutes, whatever you choose, take a break before starting the refreshing, I think their server locks you in that way.   Refresh up to 20 minutes after a release for abandons.

Edited by Shield Markus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Alumna Cornell said:

Just got one in Walrus Beach!

View from front door. Will stick with it - Porthole's close enough! 

walrusbeach_001.png

It's such a nice region and I love the name of it. Congrats, and to all the others too who got a house or a houseboat this release! 😄

Edited by Malvina Wizardly
forgot a 'too'
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, Vuron Beltran said:

I got one in Walrus, too.  From what I can see, it's not a great location but I won't be able to get online until later.

If you have time, maybe you could find it and let me know how it looks.  I think it's called Vuron Place.

Chances are that I'll release it.

View of your place's back garden. 

vuron2_001.png

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Cassie200294 said:

If you mean the very first time they put any out was April 18th see Patch Lindens post 

If I remember right my first Photos of my first house were on 15th of April - put one to Flickr on 16.th

47571817502_0fd4ec1453_b.jpg
HomeS01_View by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

PS: OOps I was too late - other people had said that allready :(

Anyway fazit for my ExcelTable: Monday 09:53 SLT 26.08.2019 Walrus and Limevale have been released- right?

I did not take part in the chase. Will have a long break and mend my nerves till I get home on 1. of September.
No good trying to catch anything with this lousy Hotspot.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

If I remember right my first Photos of my first house were on 15th of April - put one to Flickr on 16.th

47571817502_0fd4ec1453_b.jpg
HomeS01_View by Leora Jacobus, auf Flickr

PS: OOps I was too late - other people had said that allready :(

Anyway fazit for my ExcelTable: Monday 09:53 26.08.2019 Walrus and Limevale have been released- right?

I did not take part in the chase. Will have a long break and mend my nerves till I get home on 1. of September.
No good trying to catch anything with this lousy Hotspot.

This thread will miss you. Enjoy your break, relax and do lots of fun stuff. See you when you back :)

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

There are regions Gangway, Beluga Sound and Porthole possibly released days ahead. Good abandon locations do happen.

You are absolutely right! I am going to buck up and get my positive attitude back! Everything happens in time. Thank you for the kind words  :)

• Like 5

Interesting that they did 2 today.  Wouldn't be at all surprised if they did one per day the rest of the week and skipped Friday, given common vacation schedules.  Then maybe ... we can dream lol ... take a little break and drop a sizeable number of campers?

• Like 4

Just now, Nika Talaj said:

Interesting that they did 2 today.  Wouldn't be at all surprised if they did one per day the rest of the week and skipped Friday, given common vacation schedules.  Then maybe ... we can dream lol ... take a little break and drop a sizeable number of campers?

I expect the remaining regions in this area will go this week, especially as Porthole and Beluga Sound are both so small.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 112 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.