When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Alumna Cornell said:

I just got a houseboat in Pygmy! About 5:25PM SL time Sunday. (My husband will be so pleased that I can now do something other than maniacally click away at my laptop!) Good luck, all, on Monday - I spent time looking around Pearlcoast today and it's *got* to be the next release!

Congrats @Alumna Cornell 👏👏👍 enjoy your new houseboat

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Alyona Su said:

You're clock must be off - You post that it's10:35 AM and your post was two hours ago - two hours ago is 11AM SL Time (I live in same time zone as LL, so SL Time is RL time for me) - I vacated it at 9:05 AM this morning. And it was snagged within about 30 seconds LOL SO, even if your clock is right on - it went pretty fast, so it could be the blip didn't't even show up on your radar.

And I just know it's going to be the same mad rush for Campers as well. ~Groans~

This "two hours ago" is not allways very correct I found - I looked at the inworld clock in order to be exact.

I had refreshed with two computers alternately in 80 seconds tact - which makes 40 seconds ... from about 8:30 to 10:30 SLT but didn't hear one alarm. So much to refreshing! ... you can miss a whole release let alone a single abandon without even noticing it. ;)

I doesen't matter - I am not really keen on a houseboat - but the location sounded good.

Someone got it an will enjoy it!

10 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I had refreshed with two computers alternately in 80 seconds tact - which makes 40 seconds

Yeah these homes go fast because there are thousands of people doing the refresh dance. When I vacated I I watched and I was rounding up when I said 30 seconds, in reality it was more like between 10 and 20 seconds. Because to the "forced pause" we all have to make in our refreshing, even when I home does appear, it's likely already gone unless you hit the lucky sweet spot and your refresh happened the very second or two that it became available.

My only hope when the campers are released is that there will be a large enough batch that there will still be availabilities for at least a few minutes and my refresh should be within the "zone". LOL Also, even though fewer people will want a camper (because only 512 m2) - I *know* there still will be a mad rush for them.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Yeah these homes go fast because there are thousands of people doing the refresh dance. .

WE will never know, only LL CAN know (if they want to) but I do not believe in thousands - I estimate that only 10 to 50 people do the refresh at any given moment (varying depending on time zones). I guess it is a hard core of the people posting here plus some silent ones.

Since the first release in April all my alts together snatched (and released) about 20 homes.

That would not be the case if thousands were refreshing.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

How about a release today? Any news? Monday was said to be one of the days but lately more on Tuesdays

I have seen (and missed) FOUR houses today ... but not in a bunch, whenever I had missed one and returned it was Meadowbrook again!

Times were: 6:37 - 7:05 - 7:11 - 7:17 all AM and SLT

Edited by Leora Jacobus

52 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

WE will never know, only LL CAN know (if they want to) but I do not believe in thousands - I estimate that only 10 to 50 people do the refresh at any given moment (varying depending on time zones). I guess it is a hard core of the people posting here plus some silent ones.

Since the first release in April all my alts together snatched (and released) about 20 homes.

That would not be the case if thousands were refreshing.

I really, really wish you were right! If so, doing the math, another 4-5 releases later the majority of SL residents trying to get a LL home would have one by then.  But I doubt it according to my own experience and I think some people are just incredibly lucky. I am trying to get a houseboat since May. Monday 2 weeks ago was the first time ever I saw a house, and I never ever saw a houseboat. To me getting a Linden home is a matter of luck not of numbers.

Also not everybody knows about or is actually reading the forums. Vaguely I knew of its existence but never went there until someone mentioned it in the Bellisseria groups as a source of info to get a home (and the Bellisseria groups I got to know of in another group chat). Since then I am one of the silent readers - until now. 😀

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hendrix Portal said:

The same owner got it twice, so that accounts for two. Rabelais is a nice region but not everyone's cuppa.

Jefferson Park is nice enough too, some pretty Molescaping here and there, and a straight shot to the coasts.  For me, a big part of the pleasure of these Linden Homes is the "design challenge" aspect.  Limited space, limited prims, fixed surrounding landscape, your choice of 4 basic houses, a plethora of add-ons ... come up with an idea of what you want and see how close you can get.  As time goes on, I hope to get a couple of ideally situated properties to keep.  But I've gone through a few now, and enjoyed the fun of coping with that hill, that neighbor's huge build, setting up for an active outdoor life, a homebody life, a "manor house" feel, etc. in different places.  Don't need a terrific view to have those pleasures.

• Like 7

Just snagged one in Ashton Village (assuming an abandoned one, haven't really been keeping up with the region releases). It's not beachfront but there is a cute little lake behind it so I'm not too sad about it. Does anyone know what's going on with the sim behind it (Millbank)? I'm not sure if things just aren't rezzing properly for me or not but it looks odd. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Echopraxia said:

Just snagged one in Ashton Village (assuming an abandoned one, haven't really been keeping up with the region releases). It's not beachfront but there is a cute little lake behind it so I'm not too sad about it. Does anyone know what's going on with the sim behind it (Millbank)? I'm not sure if things just aren't rezzing properly for me or not but it looks odd. 

There's been much speculation but I don't think anyone knows. I think there has been talk of a train or railroad, something of that nature. I'm near it as well. Congrats, Ashton Is one of the latest releases. Maybe a week or two ago? It's hard to keep up, lol.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.