Jump to content
Nika Talaj

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Recommended Posts

Just now, ananoelle said:

Same here. It came and went...

That was a serious finger snap for me and  a big ol' "Darn it!"  I really want a house boat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ananoelle said:

Same here. It came and went...

I want a traditional house but I think those might be over for the day. Unless someone abandons!

Edited by Kieok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I think Patch said it was another 2 regions with around 24 homes that was released this morning. He was shocked and I just missed a House Boat now! I need a faster computer. 🤔

2 regions? I know Jamesborough went live what was the other one please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kieok said:

I want a house but I think those might be over for the day. Unless someone abandons!

I'm sure that the 2 that just popped up where abandoned.  The releases have been gone now for over an hour on the new regions that opened up today.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kieok said:

I want a traditional house but I think those might be over for the day. Unless someone abandons!

If someone's alt picked one up then you could get one from them abandoning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

I'm sure that the 2 that just popped up where abandoned.  The releases have been gone now for over an hour on the new regions that opened up today.

Im sure too! I saw about 7 traditional houses and couldn't get either. That small little check box keeps screwing me up to accept the terms.  Soon as I press accept , its gone. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can someone please tell me how to have the refresh beeping thing y'all are talking about? I've seen it's on Chrome but not sure how to get it from there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ananoelle said:

If someone's alt picked one up then you could get one from them abandoning.

Def going to keep trying for the day! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, ananoelle said:

2 regions? I know Jamesborough went live what was the other one please.

[2019/06/28 06:56] Patch Linden: No, 21 homes

[2019/06/28 06:56] Patch Linden: Jamesborough

 

I guess just the 1 region with 21 homes on it.

Edited by PrudenceAnton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kieok said:

Im sure too! I saw about 7 traditional houses and couldn't get either. That small little check box keeps screwing me up to accept the terms.  Soon as I press accept , its gone. 

OMG me too!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dick Spad said:

And at what time did they release them today?

Around 6:51 a.m. SLT Gone in 3 seconds.

[06:54] Patch Linden: Wooooow
[06:54] Patch Linden: 3 seconds

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This morning before I got my house through the release, there were 3 homes that must have been abandoned. I checked here to make sure that it wasn't a full region. That was around 8:15 EST. I then set the Auto Refresh. I am shocked I got it in that 3 seconds, because I have had zero luck before today. The Linden Gods, deemed me to have a beach parcel. And so I have a beach parcel lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll be ready for the batch release! Is that estimated to be out in July? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like my time zone will have to stay awake till 3am if we want a house. Shrugs .. that's gona suck during our weekdays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ananoelle said:

Seems like my time zone will have to stay awake till 3am if we want a house. Shrugs .. that's gona suck during our weekdays. 

Knows them feels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kieok said:

I'll be ready for the batch release! Is that estimated to be out in July? 

No word on that. They usually give a 24 hour window notice for those releases. Many are guessing that it'll happen shortly after the Second Life 16th Birthday celebration ends on July 8, 2019. So keep alert any time around July 9th and onward.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gallaudet  and Fofita look nearly done. I wonder if they plan on releasing more than just the one region today. Did Patch mention this at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PrudenceAnton said:

Around 6:51 a.m. SLT Gone in 3 seconds.

[06:54] Patch Linden: Wooooow
[06:54] Patch Linden: 3 seconds

Hope's the Moles had a good rest. If the homes are going this fast, the moles will have to work at superman speed to get peoples in homes before the stock runs dry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PrudenceAnton said:

No word on that. They usually give a 24 hour window notice for those releases. Many are guessing that it'll happen shortly after the Second Life 16th Birthday celebration ends on July 8, 2019. So keep alert any time around July 9th and onward.

Thank you for the info! I'll keep an eye out. I usually check here daily nonetheless! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kieok said:

Thank you for the info! I'll keep an eye out. I usually check here daily nonetheless! 

Practice clicking the tiniest terms box thingy there is.. it's that little box that will stuff ya up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ananoelle said:

Practice clicking the tiniest terms box thingy there is.. it's that little box that will stuff ya up

Haha! I need to. I also have a touch screen so when I try to click it I get all frantic and try to touch the screen than 5 seconds have past and im like....welp. I know its gone. But I still press accept for some form of hope lol

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, bbgirl1288 said:

Gallaudet  and Fofita look nearly done. I wonder if they plan on releasing more than just the one region today. Did Patch mention this at all?

[2019/06/28 03:56] Patch Linden: We'll try to give warning again as usual

[2019/06/28 03:56] Patch Linden: Today is a really big day for us in general

[2019/06/28 03:56] Patch Linden: We have the Meet the Moles show today at SL16B @2pm SLT as well

[2019/06/28 03:57] Patch Linden: So I can narrow down your window of time more there, and tell you whatever we do has to be before that show, because once that kicks off we can't during or after.

[2019/06/28 04:03] Patch Linden: I've narrowed the window down to between 6am SLT and 2pm SLT :)

[2019/06/28 04:03] Patch Linden: Because we have Meet the Moles show at SL16B at 2pm SLT

 

That's what Patch Linden said today in a chat group. So it was only the one region that they released today. They will be busy with other things for the day and wanted to get the release out to focus on those things.

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...