Jump to content

When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?


Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

26 minutes ago, Lacy Zelin said:

I have been trying to watch for the past week and haven't seen one new home come up :(

 

6:20 am to 3:00 pm SLT,  in the hours, during the weekdays, regions can be released.  3 regions were released last week.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Lacy Zelin said:

I have been trying to watch for the past week and haven't seen one new home come up :(

 

 

14 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

6:20 am to 3:00 pm SLT,  in the hours, during the weekdays, regions can be released.  3 regions were released last week.  Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. 

What @Shield Markus says.

They go in seconds, though, and the time they are released is never known (and never the same). So it's perfectly possible to never see any, unless you're very lucky or use an auto-refresh extension in your browser. Or both...

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm curious why a handful of houseboats are being abandoned. Is it the desire for a better location? More exciting neighbors? Anticipation of the ultimate region release?

Are the houseboat tossers wanting closer access to open sea?

Some have said that houseboats tend to be laggy.  Do you lose your land legs after awhile??

I just want to know if a houseboat will actually make me happy. I've seen a very rare few go by, even once in the middle of the night, but it's like trying to catch the Big One! I can never set the hook.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, emilia Avindar said:

I'm curious why a handful of houseboats are being abandoned. Is it the desire for a better location? More exciting neighbors? Anticipation of the ultimate region release?

Are the houseboat tossers wanting closer access to open sea?

Some have said that houseboats tend to be laggy.  Do you lose your land legs after awhile??

I just want to know if a houseboat will actually make me happy. I've seen a very rare few go by, even once in the middle of the night, but it's like trying to catch the Big One! I can never set the hook.

Everything is laggy after awhile not just houseboats but the homes also once you start placing more items into the area it can cause lag. People may have decided they no longer want a houseboat and want a home. You may have people that have alt accounts that have been holding onto a property until they decided to release. 

Who can tell why a influx of houseboats came up most of the time it is homes this may be a good thing that people have a chance at houseboats now.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Arquet said:

 

What @Shield Markus says.

They go in seconds, though, and the time they are released is never known (and never the same). So it's perfectly possible to never see any, unless you're very lucky or use an auto-refresh extension in your browser. Or both...

 

People that manually and auto refresh, pay attention 20 minutes after each hour.  Just imagine Patch and team need 20 minutes to agree a region can be released. One region Patch released was 25 minutes after an hour.  I got mine at 11:30 am on a Tuesday.  I think that's the time for every hour, 20 minutes into it, a region could be released. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Shield Markus said:

People that manually and auto refresh, pay attention 20 minutes after each hour.  Just imagine Patch and team need 20 minutes to agree a region can be released. One region Patch released was 25 minutes after an hour.  I got mine at 11:30 am on a Tuesday.  I think that's the time for every hour, 20 minutes into it, a region could be released. 

I got mine at 15 minutes over the hour, 2 seconds later than the neighbours.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I think that Patch reads this thread and every time someone thinks they've figured out a pattern, he laughs maniacally and purposely switches things up so that there will never, ever again be a release that fits that particular pattern.

So, really, Patch's releases are shot out all over the place. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I think that Patch reads this thread and every time someone thinks they've figured out a pattern, he laughs maniacally and purposely switches things up so that there will never, ever again be a release that fits that particular pattern.

So, really, Patch's releases are shot out all over the place. 

Yep, I am pretty sure about that.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

While my alt still had time remaining on her premium membership, there was about a month I spent the wee hours Friday and Saturday doing the refreshing game to see if anything good came up. During these quiet hours, I almost always got a few homes and boat houses both. I was on SLT when I did this. I would claim the house for a few moments and release them just to see if I could go through the entire process. So I just want to encourage people that it will happen for you when you least expect it. You will get that beautiful home you want and it doesn't always have to happen around a release of them. The quiet hours when everyone else is sleeping when you have a day or two off to stay up a bit late might just be the time you get that home. It can and does happen.

You don't have to spend hours on end either. Just devote maybe half an hour or hour to it. It is when we stop looking usually for the thing we want most that it comes unexpectedly and with much joy into our lives. Sorry for the babble, but just giving feedback what my alt experienced the last four weeks while experimenting. I wish everyone the most luck in getting their dream home. The Moles are doing such an incredible job because each region seems to be even more beautiful than their last. Absolutely stunning place we will all get to call home at some point.

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi! Thanks for this thread, it has helped me a lot hence the reason I am writing here. I got my Traditional home this morning at about 10.30 slt at Coldwater Cay. I know it had been released by someone else because when I went to the control panel next to the entrance door I had to delete names from the Access list. I abandoned my old linden home yesterday, was all afternoon and evening refreshing manually and only saw once a house boat which I didn't have the chance to catch in time. I did a lot of running around and saw that there were many houses and house boats empty and not released. I guess when this happens there Will be a massive house reléase and hopefully everybody Will be able to get their dream house. I also saw many under contruction. I wish good luck to those seeking their new home.

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 115 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...