When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, RitaCallisto said:

I don't normally post here when I abandon things, but perhaps somebody will grab this who will truly love this spot. I, unfortunately have to give up my house on Rum Runners Reef as my premium renews tomorrow, and due to medical issues/monetary issues I can't keep my premium right now.

This hurts so much. I love this spot. It's a very cozy and pretty sleepy area. Quiet, lag isn't bad either. None of the neighbors seem to have gone crazy on their decor yet as well, lol. Somebody continue to love it for me please ❤️

Will let it go at 7:20 SLT/PST

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rum Runners Reef/203/180/23

Edit: A little late, but released.

Take care of yourself. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Releasing this cute end of pier stilt with boat rez across the way at 6:45am SLT.  If interested, IM me in-world and we can attempt a pass.  

b12df11c3a130cff3a4a891c1a07a0bd.png
https://gyazo.com/b12df11c3a130cff3a4a891c1a07a0bd

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/TradingPost/196/61/23

Oh I had that one until recently! It's a great spot. :D 

• Like 3

I am planning to release an extremely nice Pier Stilt at 4:30 PM SLT today ... I love this location... sort of an end in that there is no house to one side... only 1 close neighbor on the right... even the house across the pier is staggered and not directly facing you.  There is a wide sailing channel near it, so houses across the water are far away and from time to time you get some nice boats sailing by.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Null Quay/52/60/23

I am letting this go because my alt's premium expires on the 19th and I since I have on OL and OW pier, it just doesnt seem worth 99 USD to keep this one too. The views are too similar to merit the cost. If you want to try and arrange an exchange (where you know exactly when I am releasing it, pls contact me at the house.

Terese Pier_001 (2).png

• Like 7

you know, the map can be deceiving and give you the wrong impression of a property. Let me share a quick story...

I gave up a pier that I liked cuz someone really wanted a pier and the alt that has it will expire in April anyhow.... (sad part.. even though we coordinated carefully and there were no other piers on the land page.. another one popped up just as I released. She got the wrong one and someone else got the one I was trying to give her.)

Anyhow since that alt who gave it up doesn't expire until April, I decided to get another home for her.. tried a vic. When I looked at the map, I was like .. "ug! awful location" ... in middle of big area with no water. I TPed over, planning to quickly dump it.

But I decided to look around a tad. It turned out to be an incredibly nice location.. totally different than anything I'd ever gotten before. 

It was next to a railroad station with an SLRR Rez zone. Had a big park area on one side.. big open area then tracks behind... only 1 neighbor and there was tons of space between me and that neighbor.  I had been wanting to try out riding the railroads and since this house is just a few steps from the railroad rez zone, this makes it easy to do.

It wasn't at all the sort of home I was looking for but I think I am really going to like it.

RR Junction Map Image.png

RRJunction_001 (2).png

RRJunction_002 (2).png

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Teresa Firelight said:

you know, the map can be deceiving and give you the wrong impression of a property. Let me share a quick story...

I gave up a pier that I liked cuz someone really wanted a pier and the alt that has it will expire in April anyhow.... (sad part.. even though we coordinated carefully and there were no other piers on the land page.. another one popped up just as I released. She got the wrong one and someone else got the one I was trying to give her.)

Anyhow since that alt who gave it up doesn't expire until April, I decided to get another home for her.. tried a vic. When I looked at the map, I was like .. "ug! awful location" ... in middle of big area with no water. I TPed over, planning to quickly dump it.

But I decided to look around a tad. It turned out to be an incredibly nice location.. totally different than anything I'd ever gotten before. 

It was next to a railroad station with an SLRR Rez zone. Had a big park area on one side.. big open area then tracks behind... only 1 neighbor and there was tons of space between me and that neighbor.  I had been wanting to try out riding the railroads and since this house is just a few steps from the railroad rez zone, this makes it easy to do.

It wasn't at all the sort of home I was looking for but I think I am really going to like it.

GOH rule - one type of house = another of the same :)

Also landmark the rail zones and TP from anywhere if you don't live near any of them I have them all on top of my FS favourites bar. 

Congrats on the home - see you on the rails!

• Like 9

~~waves hi~~ I hope you all are having a great weekend!  I am going to be letting go of a western coastal OL stilt on Single Strand http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Single Strand/28/244/23    If you like sunsets and a short walk to a picnic area this stilt is waiting for you!  There is a water rez area at the end of the walkway too!!  IM me inworld to set a time to try if you're interested.... no guarantees!   Otherwise I'll be letting it go later tonight.  

***got a taker.  Thank you all and enjoy the rest of your weekend!***

Edited by TarraMcBain
Update
  • Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.