When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have not been getting the same repeat abandons, but since what I am looking for can be found in any of the 3 styles, I cycle through them for my 5 tries.  I have gotten neighbor houses while searching, though. 

I didn't think I would like OP houses, but they seem to be the only ones with the big back decks facing the water.  Regardless, I want a placement that has some water AND some land underneath the house, so cycling through all 3 seems to work to prevent that wasting of a try on the same abandoned house.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm going through them now - there are more regions with "Protected Land" status than 32. BUT of the regions whose houses changed from "Protected Land" to "Linden Home" today, I've found SEVENTEEN in which not a single house of any type has been claimed: Knot Atoll, Lands Edge, Lark Nest, Leeside Harbor, Lei Miz, Liberty Harbour, Lifeboat, Lookout Below, Lunasea Beach, Mangrove Secrets, Memison, Mussel Beach, No Wake, Octopus Garden, Offshore, Otter Limits, Pelican Bayou.  Strangely, in the middle of that, Mango Salsa has 1 claimed parcel.  (Yeah, I'm trying to distract myself from what might happen in DC tomorrow...) Will amend this when I finish going through the remaining regions.

Of the list above, Lookout Below, Otter Limits, No Wake and Pelican Bayou are now being populated...

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

Plimsoll Mark released, 2 homes only claimed, pier hunters come and get it please so we can get the on land faster ><

If you are waiting for OL, then what you really want is for people to claim a load of OLs. OP is a different category from OL, so shouldn't make a difference as to when your preferred OL is ready to be claimed. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

If you are waiting for OL, then what you really want is for people to claim a load of OLs. OP is a different category from OL, so shouldn't make a difference as to when your preferred OL is ready to be claimed. 

if no pier and no water people will start to get OL so it's still gonna help.

Ooooor people OL can see that there are plenty of Pier open, something they may have wanted, and abandon their OL. Thus adding to the pool of OL and making that distant OL want further away(and if the theory of abandons first is true, whelp). There are still Pier homes not taken on plenty of regions. Overall they are at a good place for new premium members to get a house, but hunters/goh'ers are gonna be stuck with slower jumps.

• Like 1

I anointed an alt for a month, just to get to know the stilts area a little better.  She's gotten a few OL-with-water abandons that have surprised her.  They've been on the edges of regions where she's just got a few houseboats between her place and the as-yet-void area between the two wings of Margaritaville.  I don't know what they'll be putting there, but I DO notice that they haven't built a community center for the stilts yet.

What will it be like, and where will it be?

Those void areas could have something really nice in them!

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

It appears in my inventory as: LUZ - Yuki turtleneck sweater (regular Mesh sizing w/ alpha layer) but I can't find a store by that name when searching. I'm pretty sure it's something I picked up via the now-defunct Stay At Home Club :( 

Looks like it is this store:  Luziefee Design by Luzie Cheng  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/99619 but I don't see that sweater for sale there.  If I have time I may check their inworld store.  Thanks for the tip!

• Like 2

well I have a stilt really like but was trying to see if I could do "better" out of curiosity. Turns out that 5 tries each of 2 days nothing else came close. Almost time to downgrade the account I am trying with. I am coming to the conclusion that there are a lot more locations that I dont like than spots I love. I consider myself lucky to have found one that I really like.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Teresa Firelight said:

well I have a stilt really like but was trying to see if I could do "better" out of curiosity. Turns out that 5 tries each of 2 days nothing else came close. Almost time to downgrade the account I am trying with. I am coming to the conclusion that there are a lot more locations that I dont like than spots I love. I consider myself lucky to have found one that I really like.

Same here, now I spend my money on hair and clothes instead of having alts hold homes all over Bellisseria. I downgraded the last alt on Friday.

One pier home, enough for now.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

<grumble>I'm not sure that LL measures 24 hours the same way I do. I abandoned my camper at 6:50am SLT yesterday (it was claimed at 7:42am SLT) and then caught and released 4 stilt houses between 8:30 and 11am SLT. By my reckoning, I should have 1 chance available now.</grumble>

abandoned my camper at 6:50am SLT yesterday
it was claimed at 7:42am SLT

Do you have those 2 times swapped?  I'm reading that as the home being abandoned about 50 minutes before you claimed it.

It was always my understanding that the restrictions were based on house "claim" times and that it was a rolling 24 hours.  If that is true, then you should get another chance 24 hours after that first home was 'claimed' (whichever of those 2 times it was).

Even if it was based on "abandoned" time, you should still be past that.

@Patch Linden- I know you folks are not overly wild about the GOH and often don't like to give specifics on stuff, but would you clarify how the "24 hours" is determined for the restriction of 5 houses in 24 hours?

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.