When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So after gambling both my accounts to be put on the naughty step and end up Linden Homeless last night, I have just logged on and selected stilts home on pier for both accounts and got them. Not looked at them yet, mind you. Heading there now. Just thought I'd say.

Holiday Dock and Alagoon were the ones I got. Gambled Holiday Dock to see what the trad and vic was. Abandoned and got a stilts on pier at Glimmer Cove on the end (Alagoon, the one I kept, also on the end).

Edited by Josephina Bonetto
Locations, etc
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Brilynn Roussel said:

so from my account 24? regions released today, all the way down to Pennywise. 32? regions left that I can count. Whitney stated her release finger was getting sore so:

[14:04] Whitney Linden: gotta spread out all that goodness

I'm going through them now - there are more regions with "Protected Land" status than 32. BUT of the regions whose houses changed from "Protected Land" to "Linden Home" today, I've found SEVENTEEN in which not a single house of any type has been claimed: Knot Atoll, Lands Edge, Lark Nest, Leeside Harbor, Lei Miz, Liberty Harbour, Lifeboat, Lookout Below, Lunasea Beach, Mangrove Secrets, Memison, Mussel Beach, No Wake, Octopus Garden, Offshore, Otter Limits, Pelican Bayou.  Strangely, in the middle of that, Mango Salsa has 1 claimed parcel.  (Yeah, I'm trying to distract myself from what might happen in DC tomorrow...) Will amend this when I finish going through the remaining regions.

Edited by Frigga Freidman
full list of regions with no claimed parcels
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

17 minutes ago, Brilynn Roussel said:

Yea Frigga, a lot were released but so far they are somewhere in the pipe, not sure where but they were said to be released as when I was counting how many were released and had parcels taken, Squeaky said way more than that were released.

The point is if people have read only that they were 'released' and don't know what's still out there, they're likely to be disheartened, thinking that their chance of getting a house in a particular region is gone. There are currently 38 regions where the parcels still have the status of 'Protected Land'. (I've looked at every single region released today and remaining.)

38.jpg

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

I don't like this big releases it's a mess, the chances are way lower now of getting what you want, yesterday I wasted my 5 tries on nothing not knowing what i will get, unlike when it was 3 regions everyday.

For example lorna dunes got released some homes got claimed, but this very perfect spot did not, and it's on land, it's big risk to waste your 5 tries on an OL homes,  you will never know what you will get, because there are many regions released plus the old abandon ones what a mess!

Snapshot_018.thumb.png.5f6d3f27cef8410e0c8a297af7088b37.png

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I don't like this big releases it's a mess, the chances are way lower now of getting what you want, yesterday I wasted my 5 tries on nothing not knowing what i will get, unlike when it was 3 regions everyday.

For example lorna dunes got released some homes got claimed, but this very perfect spot did not, and it's on land, it's big risk to waste your 5 tries on an OL homes,  you will never know what you will get, because there are many regions released plus the old abandon ones what a mess!

so true ,i was out of my clicks very fast and i have just one account to play with 

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I was interested in an OL with a similar location in Jamison, I tried for it when the region got released, but no OL homes were claimed, and the home I was monitoring is still available. I burned all my tries trying for this home, the moment the region was released without even getting something worth keeping.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

Lorna Dunes was one of the regions I kept watching. But then I noticed, almost all houses on the edge of the void was turned with the large decks away. I had only 2 houses there that I was interested in.

The same for Memison.

I let my alt go back to basic on Friday, and is out of GoH.

PS: I know the void can be filled with houses or boats... but that can be "soon" and I have moved on to new styles before it happens!

Edited by Marianne Little
added a bit more
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

I was interested in an OL with a similar location in Jamison, I tried for it when the region got released, but no OL homes were claimed, and the home I was monitoring is still available. I burned all my tries trying for this home, the moment the region was released without even getting something worth keeping.

Yes, you never know; should you make a move or just stay still, will you miss your chance or will you waste your tries, lol this is so sad xb

but my alt got me a nice spot in my last try, i know many will not like it but I just loved it specially at night, so I had to keep it ( I'll make it a public place ) :

Snapshot_017.thumb.png.664cac7e9222656c4043d1a90c2a882a.png

BUT i still want that one perfect OL home I've been eyeing and no other home will do it for me just this specific one it has 4 clones I missed 2 and still there's 2 not released, so I had to create another alt for it, if all regions released and my alt didn't get it I'll downgrade him, it's no big deal if i didn't get it but it would be really nice if i did!

47 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Lorna Dunes was one of the regions I kept watching. But then I noticed, almost all houses on the edge of the void was turned with the large decks away. I had only 2 houses there that I was interested in.

The same for Memison.

I let my alt go back to basic on Friday, and is out of GoH.

PS: I know the void can be filled with houses or boats... but that can be "soon" and I have moved on to new styles before it happens!

Only 2 homes facing the water in there yes, and this home is one of them, i think the void is gonna be sailing water from the look of it on the map idk:

Snapshot_024.thumb.jpg.6638120390e10114925a4a5442490732.jpg

Snapshot_022.thumb.jpg.6f673b598434d6496380fb66d1777fe5.jpg

Edited by SarahThe Wanderer
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, SarahThe Wanderer said:

People around here complained like crazy when there were only one or a few regions released at a time because they get snapped up so fast. 

Now the problem is too many regions released at once ---- which, btw, is exactly how all of the initial Themes were released.

There is no way that everyone will always be happy with how things are handled around here.  

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Frigga Freidman said:

I'm going to release my very nicely situated CAMPER in Wood right now. Fingers ready if you're interested. View of the lighthouse if you crank up your draw distance. Offset from the neighboring campers on both sides, backs onto a rocky outcrop (good place for an outhouse ;) )

GETAWAY16.jpg

GETAWAY24.jpg

GETAWAY25.jpg

woodmap.jpg

Great location and I love your coat/sweater!  May I ask where it is from?

• Like 1

(Wisely using my lunch break time.... :S ) The Victorian in the LP is the one here, at least one of them is:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Whodunnit/153/83/57

It is great for those who enjoy the Victorian homes and the feel of the log cabins, since it is right by a trail and a sequoia tree

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

As there still are all types on the LP I decided to abandon all but the one on Pier held by my longterm Premium and just gamble a bit. But beware...

What is offered "on Pier" is the rest sorted out by other hunters. I got two ...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Holiday Dock/220/210/24  17:01 20.01.2021

the controller is not working - was not able to reset it though I tried - no house!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Holiday Dock/136/32/18

though sold as "on Pier" is really "on Land"

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

As there still are all types on the LP I decided to abandon all but the one on Pier held by my longterm Premium and just gamble a bit. But beware...

What is offered "on Pier" is the rest sorted out by other hunters. I got two ...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Holiday Dock/220/210/24  17:01 20.01.2021

the controller is not working - was not able to reset it though I tried - no house!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Holiday Dock/136/32/18

though sold as "on Pier" is really "on Land"

Looks on pier to me. On land would mean some of your house is on land...

8 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

People around here complained like crazy when there were only one or a few regions released at a time because they get snapped up so fast. 

Now the problem is too many regions released at once ---- which, btw, is exactly how all of the initial Themes were released.

There is no way that everyone will always be happy with how things are handled around here.  

Yes exactly, I know you can't please everyone, what I said above is just a continue of what I said before, it's just proving my point from the beginning:

On 1/15/2021 at 9:28 AM, SarahThe Wanderer said:

I like these 3 releases everyday, you know what to expect so if you don't like the 3 regions released you simply don't go for it, and if your favorite region is about to get released you will have higher chance of getting one there, not like the big mass release of all regions, your chances are way lower of getting what you want,  I don't know why people don't like that!

That was just a thought tho,  you can chill and relax not having to worry about missing your favorite region because you know when it will be released, I hope they will stick with this alphabetical order, it's rally helping.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.