When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I will release one of the nicest Trads in old Belli , facing North.

The region is Venber , the parcel is protected on 3,5 sides, there is a nice small Linden green area in front of the home with a sitting bench and unobstructed Ocean View. There is a Linden road between the home and the rocky shoreline.

Had this a long time ago, transferred it to a friend later and he transferred it back to me ( my alt....) a couple of days ago.

However I decided that I like sandy beach parcels better :)

Will abandon it at 5 am SLT, if someone wants it badly here and now, just send me an IM inworld.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Venber/112/99/38

EDIT : and gone, within 12 minutes :)

Venber1_001.png

Venber2_001.png

Venber3.png

Venber4.png

Edited by Loretta String
sp.. sp...
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, karynmaria said:

I am releasing this houseboat at 2:30 pm SLT:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Morden/44/28/15

This is a great parcel if underwater gardens are your thing.  It is pretty deep.

So you're the one who just had it! I landed this before on another alt. Since I've got another houseboat with a sunset and lighthouse view, I decided I didn't need two. I'll be releasing this at 3:30 p.m. SLT. It's a great location for sunset and lighthouse lovers.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Marisa Starbrook said:

So you're the one who just had it! I landed this before on another alt. Since I've got another houseboat with a sunset and lighthouse view, I decided I didn't need two. I'll be releasing this at 3:30 p.m. SLT. It's a great location for sunset and lighthouse lovers.

It was a nice spot.  I had fun doing the garden there for the time I had it.  I did get a plot on mainland that is water and it is quite deep in some parts so I can have a bigger garden there.   I don't really need a houseboat anymore.  I am mostly just trying for the trads now.  I will try the stilts, but I am more excited for the chalets.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

It was a nice spot.  I had fun doing the garden there for the time I had it.  I did get a plot on mainland that is water and it is quite deep in some parts so I can have a bigger garden there.   I don't really need a houseboat anymore.  I am mostly just trying for the trads now.  I will try the stilts, but I am more excited for the chalets.

Sent you a message 

• Like 1

Will be releasing this "back to the channel" very pretty green Traditional in Worth at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Worth/237/162/23  at 8 am.  There are some odd things going on in that area (sounds from other parcels that I find creepy, for one example) and even after finding and blocking all the sounds with Sound Explorer, the place just has a weird vibe.  Maybe someone less superstitious will be happy there  :) 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Will be releasing this "back to the channel" very pretty green Traditional in Worth at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Worth/237/162/23  at 8 am.  There are some odd things going on in that area (sounds from other parcels that I find creepy, for one example) and even after finding and blocking all the sounds with Sound Explorer, the place just has a weird vibe.  Maybe someone less superstitious will be happy there  :) 

I know that area you are speaking of, and it's perfect for those who like the quirky aspects of SL. Someone will love it there for sure; Worth is a lovely region (with a few odd people in it lol).

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, karynmaria said:

Releasing this traditional at 10:00 pm SLT:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stone Harbor/214/49/39

This one is quite private.

What luck - I popped back to the forums just as you released that one, used up my 10 clicks while it sat in Maintenance, relogged, clicked again, and GOT IT.

And now, ONCE AGAIN, I have to decided between a couple of houses.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

What luck - I popped back to the forums just as you released that one, used up my 10 clicks while it sat in Maintenance, relogged, clicked again, and GOT IT.

And now, ONCE AGAIN, I have to decided between a couple of houses.

I had popped over and saw that you got it, and knew you'd be in a dilemma again! 😂

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.