When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I put an alt on watchpost and go about my business in RL. Every full hour I look what she sees or doen't yet see.

As long as we cannot even zoom into the stilt regions or fly over them we will certainly not find them available at the landpage.

Also she has the Belli- Chat open which I scan every full hour for the word "Patch" or "release" ... I must keep to that full hour for otherwise I tend to checking every five minutes or so ;)

PS: just now she got hollered at "... run for aborean ..." or so. Faraday has restarted so she fled home in terror.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I put an alt on watchpost and go about my business in RL. Every full hour I look what she sees or doen't yet see.

As long as we cannot even zoom into the stilt regions or fly over them we will certainly not find them available at the landpage.

Also she has the Belli- Chat open which I scan every full hour for the word "Patch" or "release" ... I must keep to that full hour for otherwise I tend to checking every five minutes or so ;)

PS: just now she got hollered at "... run for aborean ..." or so. Faraday has restarted so she fled home in terror.

I may have gone the opposite way, I'm feeling a bit 'past it' now and disappeared back into opensim for a while to escape. Having landed that lovely Fourze houseboat gave me a dilemma, as I know how hard it will be to to get the prime stilt-home spots during actual release time, because of all the clickers out there competing. It really is nice to join in the rush but.... it may be easier and less stressful to get a great place later, and take advantage of an ultra-hopper letting go their excess catches.
However we'll see how that logic holds out once the stampede begins!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well it doesen't look good for today Patch just said in Belli Chat...

[2020-11-30 06:52:30]  Patch Linden: Yes, this week will be pretty aggressive with restarts, not related to anything we're doing with Linden Homes, but may also prevent us from doing anything with them also.

"may" being the operative word.  I'll keep the LP open and refreshing just in cases.

• Like 3

Lots of campers (or one stubborn one) on LP this morning, along with a couple of trads and HBs. I've caught a trad and a HB just randomly clicking (will likely throw the HB back once I log on). I don't expect stilts today or even this week, so am just fishing around to see what I land while we wait.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Just because one of my home regions was offline for far longer than usual, I checked to see if there was... maybe... an updated Content Creation pack? I don't recall seeing the Belli Textures included before. Is this something new?  (Alas, no Christmas lights for log homes.)

terrain.jpg

I got those textures a while back, though I don't recall which mailbox it was in. 

7 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I got those textures a while back, though I don't recall which mailbox it was in. 

Just tried to check the latest available for the campers (Belli terrain definitely not included in the pack I downloaded earlier) with another alt, and the controller isn't working at all, so there may be even more issues holding up a big release.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

The trads popping up today are good ones! I've caught two on the water so far, one in Passwall and one in Wood. I'm almost tempted to click that camper, it might be the best one ever! 😂

Well now the Stilts are coming nearer they throw their pearls on the market again to get ready. I decided NOT to pick up any more stuff even if it lasts some more days. I have three VERY good Traditionals and a VERY good Victorian - all on the seashore and VERY unlikely to be topped - so Vic and Trad are done with. Loghomes and Campers are not for me so only a very good Houseboat (better than the one I have in Sandflea) could make me spend my tries.

And when the stilts come there will be Houseboats too ... better than most of the old ones.

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well now the Stilts are coming nearer they throw their pearls on the market again to get ready. I decided NOT to pick up any more stuff even if it lasts some more days. I have three VERY good Traditionals and a VERY good Victorian - all on the seashore and VERY unlikely to be topped - so Vic and Trad are done with. Loghomes and Campers are not for me so only a very good Houseboat (better than the one I have in Sandflea) could make me spend my tries.

And when the stilts come there will be Houseboats too ... better than most of the old ones.

Yep, that's why I unloaded a couple of homes recently, so I could start rolling to see what good ones might pop up. I'm not really interested in stilts, though I might see what I can get when the time comes. Right now, I'm just playing for Trads and Vics, just for fun to see what people have tossed back. I think every parcel can probably be "topped", one way or another, so it's fun to see them all. :) 

• Like 4

Just grabbed this Trad. Looks like a great location facing the west - view of house boats. I don't like having houseboats in my back yard.  I should have thought about this before wasting one of my lives!!  I am looking for another perfect spot.. I was trying for the Passwall earlier and missed it.. Bummer!!! :(:(:(

I don't have time to wait on this.... so releasing now. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Parlouf/28/60/0

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.