When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

While everyone is abandoning their homes in hopes of landing one of the upcoming stilt homes, I am still pining for a trad located up north (Venber, Ketran, Leera, Rutherford, Abiatti) on those gorgeous cliffs overlooking the sea.

If anyone from this area is moving out soon, please please please contact me inworld (makes Puss in Boots eyes)
857124185_Bay_001(1).thumb.jpg.3b63b1a61802c6a378be892485aeddd4.jpg

What a lovely area!  Keep trying; there will soon be a flood of available homes and you may catch something here or you might find a location even more enchanting.

• Like 3

I have to thank two very special people!  They helped me this morning get my Log Cabin by the water!!  It was a bit hard but we did it!!  Thank you both so very much!  Taz (tazara.bailey) & Matthieu Quander, you guys are AMAZING!!  It's so nice to see people helping people!

• Like 11

I accidentally got this a minute ago, it is a beautiful location...will re-release at 8 am

On a related note, if anyone uses Firestorm and knows of any tricks to lessen or eliminate the "stripe" in the ocean where there are different water levels, please let me know!  I have tried the official viewer with the same result.  Am running the Beta EEP version of Firestorm...thanks!

48 minutes ago, Tamara Adored said:

Will be going at 7:05 as the wrong SLURL was used. Sorry.

Releasing this Vic at 7:00am SLT. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Morgall/243/125/34

Very pretty area. A park in the front that leads to a large pond system, beach & park at the back.

Edited by Malayaa
ask question about stripe in water
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Yuumo Ichibara said:

While everyone is abandoning their homes in hopes of landing one of the upcoming stilt homes, I am still pining for a trad located up north (Venber, Ketran, Leera, Rutherford, Abiatti) on those gorgeous cliffs overlooking the sea.

If anyone from this area is moving out soon, please please please contact me inworld (makes Puss in Boots eyes)
857124185_Bay_001(1).thumb.jpg.3b63b1a61802c6a378be892485aeddd4.jpg

If that white house is the one in Ketran that I'm thinking of, it pops up regularly on the Land Page. I'm not sure why, because it's a great location, but at any rate, I have caught it three times over the past year or so. If I catch it again, I will be sure to let you know before I toss it! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Alyza Mint said:

I have to thank two very special people!  They helped me this morning get my Log Cabin by the water!!  It was a bit hard but we did it!!  Thank you both so very much!  Taz (tazara.bailey) & Matthieu Quander, you guys are AMAZING!!  It's so nice to see people helping people!

Our Pleasure xx

• Like 6

22 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

...If things go really well on Monday, maybe Patch & team will muscle through and find a window for a release in the 1st 3 days of the week, or maybe LL will decide it's best to wait.  If they are not able to release the stilts next week, they may decide to do it after the Expo, in mid-Dec.  Either way, personally I'd kinda be surprised to see a release Monday. 

Not that I haven't been surprised by LL before!

I have been foolish and bought one month of Premium for two of my basis- alts on the 15th because I was SO convinced they would release the stilts then! I have to blame myself for that. Noone (no Linden at least) had promised they would be.  When they really ARE released maybe I have only some days left! - next time I will be more cautious and wait till the first new homes really show up on the LP before I invest in more Premium months.:(

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I have been foolish and bought one month of Premium for two of my basis- alts on the 15th because I was SO convinced they would release the stilts then! I have to blame myself for that. Noone (no Linden at least) had promised they would be.  When they really ARE released maybe I have only some days left! - next time I will be more cautious and wait till the first new homes really show up on the LP before I invest in more Premium months.:(

Yeah, my alt expires the 11th. I should let her go back to Basic, but decided to give the stilts a try.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Hah, I remember parking an alt in Hammond Park in a month to get one of those three homes in a diagonal row. 😅

I think LL released every other region in that area before Hammond Park... It became an obsession. I was glued to the computer from 6 AM time in SL, because sometimes a region was released 0630...

Wild times. I did not get that one, but 2 other locations there. People thought I was crazy when I abandoned them. Especially those that knew how I had waited.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Hah, I remember parking an alt in Hammond Park in a month to get one of those three homes in a diagonal row. 😅

I think LL released every other region in that area before Hammond Park... It became an obsession. I was glued to the computer from 6 AM time in SL, because sometimes a region was released 0630...

Wild times. I did not get that one, but 2 other locations there. People thought I was crazy when I abandoned them. Especially those that knew how I had waited.

I remember those times!

People may think me mad also for spending time looking for something in a linden home that I've already found a couple of times and abandoned but I am also happier just giving up and having my non linden home parcel, (even after all this time and money I enjoyed the ride) - if no railway homes appear I am intending on just that

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.