When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One type of home getting stuck on the LP can always be a bug to be fixed. However, it could also mean, (probs not because it is the weekend) something fun is about to show up on there that many are waiting for so if not now then this is how it has happened previously.....

• Like 3

The LP issue is directly related to the Brichester release.  If you claim any home other than a log cabin, you won't have a problem.  If there are any cabins in the queue that are not on Brichester, you won't have a problem.  If you claim a cabin and the only ones available are on Brichester, you will experience the issue that many have reported.  It's not a problem "on your end" that you can fix, other than by selecting a different home style. 

In short, if you are hunting cabins, you may or may not experience the issue.

I hope this clears it up for everyone.  

Edited by Matthieu Quander
I can't type.
  • Like 6

5 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Just checked some homes there ... all Governor Lindes since 2004 ... unreleased

Yes, not sure what happened.  Yesterday morning the homes there went to "Linden Home" status, no longer protected. A Linden was there in the region as well. Sure looked like a release as there is always a Linden present and the homes change to Linden Home status when released. However, the land page went wonky and no new cabins there appeared to be claimable. Other cabins that are put back into the cue---yes you can claim, if there are no previously released cabins in the cue then you get an endless loop of "delivering your home" that will eventually time out. There is always a cabin showing available on LP all day yesterday...and I just checked, cabin is showing again. If a cabin was put back you can get it, but if nothing in there you will just get the loop thing. Something has gone wonky with the LP and that region (it appears to me).

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

The LP issue is directly related to the Brichester release.  If you claim any home other than a log cabin, you won't have a problem.  If there are any cabins in the queue that are not on Brichester, you won't have a problem.  If you claim a cabin and the only ones available are on Brichester, you will experience the issue that many have reported.  It's not a problem "on your end" that you can fix, other than you can select a different home style. 

In short, if you are hunting cabins, you may or may not experience the issue.

I hope this clears it up for everyone.  

I just tried to explain it too at the same time, LOL!

• Like 4

This is the second time I've released this one, but after sleeping on it, and thoroughly analyzing it from every angle...again, I've decided to throw back this beautiful cabin on White Goose.  It features water on two sides and a tree tunnel.  Someone who will love it more than I do should have it.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/White Goose/92/172/51

Dropping it at 6:30am SLT.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Matthieu Quander said:

This is the second time I've released this one, but after sleeping on it, and thoroughly analyzing it from every angle...again, I've decided to throw back this beautiful cabin on White Goose.  It features water on two sides and a tree tunnel.  Someone who will love it more than I do should have it.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/White Goose/92/172/51

Dropping it at 6:30am SLT.

did you release it yet? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

Sorry to do this when there are problems on the land page!

Releasing a coastal victorian at the bottom of the log home region.

A pretty road, nice neighbours, but it isn't what I want so letting someone else enjoy it more.

sea view_001.png

very nice but i did not see it come up :(

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Well, the LP is working for me (despite the grammar mistake some nicely pointed out...). So maybe location has something to do...

I did not see any grammatical errors; I was just emphasizing that there was nothing to be done on the user side of things.  I hope my explanation didn't read in a harsh or condescending fashion.  I often have that problem.  I was just trying to be helpful, as were you and everyone else who has commented on the issue.  I'm curious what will happen for you if you attempt to claim a log cabin.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

@Elena Core it worked for me too, eventually :)

The coastal victorian was still in maintenance last time I looked. it is in Knapping if you want to check it @TarraMcBain

It is going slow , but It works. I am not a technical person, but who knows if we get different results depending on the countries

I am also on my phone, that always works better for me. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

The land page has been borked for me also, yesterday and this morning, for log homes, although a silver lining was that a Victorian selection delivered and it was a beauty 😃 

yep was trying for that seaside on knapping one myself :)  ..  congratz!

Edited by TarraMcBain
  • Like 1

Thank you to whoever dropped this beautiful Victorian on the coast. This is such a pretty spot. I wish this had the sunset or sunrise  view.  For that reason I am putting this back. 

See picture... This will be a perfect home for someone!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Knapping/60/72/0

This is going back at 11:00 am PST

Vic at Knapping region_001.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Missbehavin Neva said:

Thank you to whoever dropped this beautiful Victorian on the coast. This is such a pretty spot. I wish this had the sunset or sunrise  view.  For that reason I am putting this back. 

See picture... This will be a perfect home for someone!

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Knapping/60/72/0

This is going back at 11:00 am PST

Vic at Knapping region_001.jpg

Awww . . .  any parcel can have a sunset or sunrise view with a swing of a slider in your windlight settings. With that said, you made someone very happy I bet 🙂

• Like 4

I decided to let go of my camper and put that alt back down to a free account. This camper is on a very nice parcel with water on two sides, a boat rez zone just a hop, skip and a jump away and a lot of boat traffic. I think this camper is special and I hope it's new owner thinks so too. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saltmarsh/122/73/28

I will let it go in approximately 15 minutes :-)

• Like 4

Letting this lovely hillside traditional go.  Very private on a terraced parcel.  No hedges or fences to de-render, so you can just add what you want.  Accessible only via sidewalk and many stairs.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fox Chase/128/192/45

Not much warning, but will release it at 5:30am SLT.

Edited by Matthieu Quander
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.