When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am releasing this one, it is the end of a row and view to a lighthouse.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Fourze/109/114/22

I am not releasing it just now! I must pick up the stuff I have there, but it will be this weekend.

You can suggest a time, if you will try to click for it.

Love this location! I suspect I am going to be glued to this thread all weekend waiting for it to hit.   How about 10:00 am Saturday (SLT)  I am feeling lucky!

35 minutes ago, NeonGipsy said:

Love this location! I suspect I am going to be glued to this thread all weekend waiting for it to hit.   How about 10:00 am Saturday (SLT)  I am feeling lucky!

I think that will work. I am going to bed in RL now. Hope you get it. It is a great location, but it is standing empty so...

I am also interested in the Fourze but I will just random click this weekend see if I get lucky!

*** Although I just got a square parcel  main channel boat by Light of Aurelia lighthouse which I do deem on a par with Fourze as far as boat locations go so luck struck quicker than anticipated! *** Thanks Saturday!

Edited by Chloe Dolores
  • Like 4

19 hours ago, Malayaa said:

Releasing at 12:45 pm a traditional in Dorma, bounded by rocks (and some hedges), very nice corner view to the sea.  The cons: lots of neighboring houses at all angles.  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dorma/31/198/31

Dorma.thumb.jpg.aae4e0731f9d25d8bfde3cf8ee12dbbf.jpg

I had this house for the longest time and absolutely adored it. I only let it go after landing a trad THAT was in an outstanding location. I let this one go very reluctantly. Congrats to the new owner!

• Like 4

I think the time is 10.40 in SL now. I have been out in RL and came home just now. 😓

I (My alt) will release the boat in Fourze at 11. AM instead.

Edit: My alt are there and waiting for the clock to strike 11.

Edit 2: And taken by S.... C....

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.