When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Same. I love the traditionals the most. After seeying so many vic regions and their lush neighborhoods, the traditional neighborhoods can feel a little flat sometimes. My dream house would be a Trad in a Vic region, even the street tiles excite me :D

Right---there are a lot of trads with just a simple box hedge  and maybe one lonely azalea in front, BUT, it is wide open--a blank slate for your imagination :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Same. I love the traditionals the most. After seeying so many vic regions and their lush neighborhoods, the traditional neighborhoods can feel a little flat sometimes. My dream house would be a Trad in a Vic region, even the street tiles excite me :D

You're not alone on that! I would love to have my Doyle cottage in my cabin spot or in one of the unique trad locations the Moles created during 2019

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Wow, the old gold rush and land grabs have nothing on Bellisseria fans!

Someone once said this thread at release time was like suddenly dropping meat into shark infested waters .... still makes me chuckle

I was going to use a video of the shark bath bomb to illustrate but i will spare all...

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, iBrat said:

@Fay Starlight is awfully quiet. Wonder if she thought she could take a nappy before release and missed the whole thing.

Page back to Meadowbrook.

No, I saw it go when it went. I got one on an alt and it was "stuck" said Linden Home though I named it Hello and tried to leave it, it would be back on my alt, again. It was all so fast and confusing, I just gave up and left. Finally got out of the house-it was not a keeper. So I got no houses there. I IM'd a Linden, but I am not gonna worry about it. Hopefully they straighten it out for everyone. A friend told me the houses keep poofing. 

I am down to two alts and one I burned chances on this morning trying to transfer a house, so I knew my chances were not good anyway.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.