When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

This coastal Victorian at Lower Barensmouth will go back directly after the boat listed above http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lower Barensmouth/231/84/37

I am an on the dot abandoner but I don't have other boats or victorians to push them out if they get stuck :)

Snapshot_154.jpg

knock knock ... looks around group .. anyone want a turn over Victoria from earlier today? Going to be letting it go at 7PM SLT 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Lets do a Sunday giveaway...

I am putting this houseboat back at 10 am SLT today it has this view nothing de rendered but the neighbour does have a deck there and a tree just out of sight. 

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Widow Point/12/120/0

50274908096_31a3c1a5bd_o.jpg

Man I missed this! On the lookout for other nice locations like this!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Devote as much time as you can to the LP right now if you want a boat - they are coming up :) 

I will have to! I just managed to grab your corner coastal plot! Considering whether to abandon and keep watching the portal 😛

Out of curiosity, how do you know there are more coming up? Are there some news about this? 

Edited by Eddie Hagoromo

4 minutes ago, Eddie Hagoromo said:

I will have to! I just managed to grab your corner coastal plot! Considering whether to abandon and keep watching the portal 😛

Out of curiosity, how do you know there are more coming up? Are there some news about this? 

No news, just from 15 months of doing it myself. People are looking forward to the new water theme stilt home release so now we are in this long time between releases when abandons are circulating. People who are wanting a stilt home are also getting in the boat mood to have as a temp parcel in the meantime so boats are being released back. They are probs the most rare theme to see at any time. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

No news, just from 15 months of doing it myself. People are looking forward to the new water theme stilt home release so now we are in this long time between releases when abandons are circulating. People who are wanting a stilt home are also getting in the boat mood to have as a temp parcel in the meantime so boats are being released back. They are probs the most rare theme to see at any time. 

Cool! Interested to see any images of these water stilt homes! Sorry for these noobish question tho been in SL for a long time, newish to being a Premium Account holder now!

• Like 2

Hi, everyone. It's my first time posting here, but I've been following the thread since I got back into SL about three months ago. I have a Victorian, a Log Home, and a Traditional which I've held onto and love, but I also have an alt which I use to catch and release with for fun. Last night I had the freakish luck of landing a home only two houses down from my own seaside Victorian in Soft Downs. I recalled someone on the forums who had been looking for one without luck and we were able to successfully hand it off. Hoorah! Today I managed to come across a second seaside Victorian in Lionel Crossing. It's between two homes, but has a really lovely view of some houseboats and the backyard faces the sunset. If anyone out there has been looking and is interested, please feel free to message me. :) Otherwise I'll release in about two hours, at 12:30 SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionel Crossing/109/192/35

Snapshot_004.png

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Bellatrix Hexem said:

Hi, everyone. It's my first time posting here, but I've been following the thread since I got back into SL about three months ago. I have a Victorian, a Log Home, and a Traditional which I've held onto and love, but I also have an alt which I use to catch and release with for fun. Last night I had the freakish luck of landing a home only two houses down from my own seaside Victorian in Soft Downs. I recalled someone on the forums who had been looking for one without luck and we were able to successfully hand it off. Hoorah! Today I managed to come across a second seaside Victorian in Lionel Crossing. It's between two homes, but has a really lovely view of some houseboats and the backyard faces the sunset. If anyone out there has been looking and is interested, please feel free to message me. :) Otherwise I'll release in about two hours, at 12:30 SLT.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Lionel Crossing/109/192/35

Snapshot_004.png

So pretty! You are a sweetheart for posting the picture!

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.