When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

There are at least two trads floating around, one is the Le Prince, which I caught and released earlier today, and the other is in Redding (which I caught for the third time in as many weeks today lol). 

My Le Prince ... the one @Marianne Little had before me ...  I abandoned 1,5 hours ago ... which is "earlier in the day" but not much earlier. Have had that for two or three days.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

My LePrice ... the one @Marianne Little had before me I releaded 1,5 hours ago ... which is "earlier in the day" but not much earlier.

Have had that for two or three days.

Probably. I only kept it for like 3 seconds, just long enough to hit the abandon button. lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Haha 3

I haven’t seen much of anything on the land page the last couple days. When I logged into my page there was a houseboat. When I looked on the map, I thought, this isn’t ideal. Then I started walking around on the deck and got blasted by a big sunset. I think the previous owner had their sun positioned so it was always sunset. This houseboat in Isthill faces south. But there’s something about it that intrigues me. I’m going to hang onto it for a few days. Maybe it will show up in a “Beautiful Abandons” post. 

• Like 9

On 7/2/2020 at 4:01 AM, Syo Emerald said:

Now I can't wait for the stilt homes, because maybe that makes more people leave their houseboats. 😁

From my observation today, I see that Log Homes and Traditionals come up fairly frequently and every now and then a Victorian and Camper. Houseboats never or gone in seconds.

Sorry I’m hanging onto my houseboat, it took me too long to get!  Won’t give it up now for the stilt houses 🤗

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, Armani223 said:

Sorry I’m hanging onto my houseboat, it took me too long to get!  Won’t give it up now for the stilt houses 🤗

I got a houseboat with a very good location... but I am still upgrading an alt to monthly Premium just because. 😉 I can take it off premium if I decide it is not worth it.

• Like 2

I am back to auto-refresh on the land page, set to Traditionals. Because I could not stop myself from clicking on other types, because it could be "that" location, a dream.

But I run out of selections, and have to wait until I can try for more... so only Traditionals for me now.

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

When I have cleaned up my Traditional in Hammond Park, I will abandon it. It is a very good location, but my heart could not stop wishing for the sea.

😮 You sure about this lol, you have sea on your boat and will have sea in your stilt home... Your Hammond so good.

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

A very good placement indeed. 🏆

Did you release it before you posted? I was lucky to stumble over it.

(Forgive the bad English, I am answering for Sardonyx as she drive) Ireleased, then remembered some were looking so I posted! I felt a little guilty, I use it for changing clothes only so I release for someone who might actually have guests😂

Edited by Sardonyx Mysterious
Bad English
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Atina0 said:

a Vic going round and round   ,is it the same   ? im scared to click   ,i want a beach trad 

I got a Vic in Daulton twice in a row.  It looked supremely dull and there was someone upstairs when I arrived.  I didn't keep it.

I see it's taken by someone else now.

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 2

Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

I got a Vic in Daulton twice in a row.  It looked supremely dull and there was someone upstairs when I arrived.  I didn't keep it.

i hate it when previous owners hang around  when i get to a new house   

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.