When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

8 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

Thankies for that release Chloe I picked it up and it will be a lovely spot to decorate and have fun with until the stilts drop...  I missed the campers so much and just how unique their areas are that i dropped my 2 sided waterfront log for it.

I know you will do wonderful things with it - one of the neighbours has done very well on the allowance / space

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

End of a line of boats, no neighbor on one side, easy to sail out in open water. Will release 3AM SL time.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mando Coast/244/196/0

Oh wow no neighbors! Very nice.  I have a weird question. I see posts that remind me of catch and release fishing lol. Is that kinda a thing? People like to grab a property to see it, etc and then abandoned it?

5 minutes ago, MsAfrodite said:

Oh wow no neighbors! Very nice.  I have a weird question. I see posts that remind me of catch and release fishing lol. Is that kinda a thing? People like to grab a property to see it, etc and then abandoned it?

Its the game of homes! You can't see beforehand where a Linden Home is going to be located and you wouldn't have time to check anyway, as some homes are only up for seconds, before someone takes them (houseboats for example are that quickly gone, from what I've seen). So people just click and hope their catch is located in a nice place.

2 minutes ago, Syo Emerald said:

Its the game of homes! You can't see beforehand where a Linden Home is going to be located and you wouldn't have time to check anyway, as some homes are only up for seconds, before someone takes them (houseboats for example are that quickly gone, from what I've seen). So people just click and hope their catch is located in a nice place.

Hahaha I love it, GoH!   And that makes perfect sense. I may do that with my Alt as I do like my houseboat I was able to finally grab. But I'm waiting on priming her until the Stilts are ready. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MsAfrodite said:

I love seeing what I get on the land page.  I have 2 homes right now a vic and HB and I have an alt without a home right now and I am trying to find a green traditional.   Every parcel is really a surprise.  Sometimes i will keep the parcel for a few months, maybe weeks or just a few days.  Depends if I am feeling it or not.   And at the end of the day I think I am just a nomad that just likes to wander.  It has really given me a chance to see all the different regions out there and I love trying all the different themes too whenever I want to.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, MsAfrodite said:

I have been in Bellisseria since it opened. I thought I would stay in the first house I got "for ever". But that was a region with a lot of lag. I made an alt and got the "perfect" house, but I was a fool and abandoned in January this year. I took that alt down to Basic, but it would have been worth it keeping him Premium.

I am looking for the impossible perfect location. Since the houses are the same style, it is the location that matters. If I do not like the location, I abandon it immediately. I have had, and released lots of places. I am trying to be stern now, and only try to look for Traditionals, not click on boats or others.

• Like 5

I've been in Bellisseria a year and started off with an abandon, got a great release and then hopped around the releases for some months. GOH or hopping can be lots of fun and I have an alt who does dip in and out but it is really worthwhile having at least one sticky.

When you get the home and had the fun decorating, exploring the region etc things can be become static and that is when some decide to start hopping about especially when it delivers more interactivity. This is why I added an attraction to my sticky home it keeps things fresh and interesting to not just myself.

I will probably always have a monthly alt around large new theme releases but I am torn between loving a little hop now and then to the fun you can have building something on one parcel and sticking!

• Like 7

UPDATE:  This was taken within a few seconds of release by someone offline.  I hope they enjoy it. :) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm planning to release a Vic by the sea at 10:00 SLT.  It was supposed to be a little holiday home for me but I never used it so I'm going to play GoH again in search of somewhere more useful.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Knightley/196/98/23

The views are towards N,W,S, then E.

Knightley looking North.jpg

Knightley looking West.jpg

Knightley looking South.jpg

Knightley looking East.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 10

18 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I will be releasing this Traditional in 15 Minutes at 8:50 AM SLT

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le Prince/28/50/29

Man I hate when someone releases another parcel of the same type JUST as someone here announces they are releasing.

Got a different one in another region - meh and let go and now I'm out of alts for the day LOL.

• Sad 2

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

Man I hate when someone releases another parcel of the same type JUST as someone here announces they are releasing.

Got a different one in another region - meh and let go and now I'm out of alts for the day LOL.

They didnt lol. Their house got piped and Leora triggered it to come out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

i was aming too and the first click was a house that has been circling round all day in Spiderwood  

Do you mean me? I abandoned a Trad in Le Prince - the one @Garnet Psaltery announced was a Vic!

But there is another Vic running around just now. Just caught it in Darnleigh and immediately abandoned again.

I thought it was the one in Knightely ... but now I realize I was WRONG it is 9:00 AM SLT ... and one hour to go till Knightely!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

Do you mean me? I abandoned a Trad the one @Garnet Psaltery announced was a Vic!

But there is another Vic running around just now

Yep, yours.

I saw the Vic but was more interested in the Trad. Wound up with another which was nice enough for someone else, on a river but I already have one similar with a much better view

• Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Yep, yours.

I saw the Vic but was more interested in the Trad. Wound up with another which was nice enough for someone else, on a river but I already have one similar with a much better view

Sorry for that! The VIc in Knightely caught my eye and I thought it was in 20 minutes so I abandoned mine in 10 to be ready ...

Then I caught the thing in Darnleigh two times in a row ... before I realized I was one hour tooo early.

But if it was a Traditional you were after ... which one? I didn't see there was one announced.

Edited by Leora Jacobus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.