When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

35 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

'Everstanding' is a name likely to tempt fate. :D 

Indeed!  VIcs are still on the land page, tho it looks like the region released at about 12:57SLT.  I went to peek, & most of the parcels are still marked "Linden Home".  All those I checked had 'last claimed' dates of today.   Evidently we hoppers on this thread are not the only Bellisserians who've become a bit picky!

This region may turn out to Ever be Standing on the LH Land page!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have been in Second Life since 2007 and a premium member. I still only get offered the cheap old homes. It really isn't a benefit, if it isn't offered if you pay $39 a quarter. Luckily I pay $325 a month for a sim and enjoy SL. It is very expensive.

• Like 1

Weird thing happened this morning.  I refreshed the land page and saw a log home, so clicked on it.  It said I got it in Rachels Dominion.  When I logged in to check it out, I got N/A on the landmark.  I figured the region must have had a restart.  I had a RL appointment so could not wait around to keep trying to get there.  I just now got back home, logged in and teleported to...a parcel belonging to someone else.  Lad page on refresh showed I did not own anything.  

I think this is what happened to some people in some previous releases.  SMH

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Lowri Mills said:

I have been in Second Life since 2007 and a premium member. I still only get offered the cheap old homes. It really isn't a benefit, if it isn't offered if you pay $39 a quarter. Luckily I pay $325 a month for a sim and enjoy SL. It is very expensive.

It's true that right now Bellisseria homes are pretty scarce on the land page.  However, they're not THAT rare.  I've been refreshing the land page on and off this morning, and I've see a Vic, a few log homes, one or two campers, a couple of trads, and a houseboat (that I grabbed).  No guarantees those are all unique properties, of course. 

When I say "I refreshed", I mean I went to the land page and hit the refresh button nine times, with a pause between each.  Then I relog (after 10 tries the land page will tell you you have to wait 10 minutes, but relogging lets you just continue), and do it again.  I've been doing 3 or 4 sets of 10 once an hour or so.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

What I've experienced is a rash of non-rezzing homes. I keep putting in tickets or having chats with support to get these parcels fixed (even if I don't plan on keeping them). Much to my surprise when my alt landed a log home this morning, I was able to rez a house on the empty parcel! Apparently there was a restart after the previous owner abandoned. One less ticket! 

BTW, it wasn't your parcel that she got, @Laurelrose Anthony

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lowri Mills said:

Also make sure you are clicking on the drop down arrow when you see Meadowbrook cause Bellisseria will sometimes be there once you do that.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

Weird thing happened this morning.  I refreshed the land page and saw a log home, so clicked on it.  It said I got it in Rachels Dominion.  When I logged in to check it out, I got N/A on the landmark.  I figured the region must have had a restart.  I had a RL appointment so could not wait around to keep trying to get there.  I just now got back home, logged in and teleported to...a parcel belonging to someone else.  Lad page on refresh showed I did not own anything.  

I think this is what happened to some people in some previous releases.  SMH

Yes, Laurelrose, it happened to me about a month ago. And I was even in SL at the time, I had started building something within my home and then teleported to a shopping event for about 20 minutes. When I came back my home had been given to someone else! Thank goodness that doesn't happen very frequently.

On another note, I really appreciate this thread. I was getting a little tired of Log Cabins and wanted to switch back to a Victorian. Since we can't keep track of new releases if (all) our premium account(s) already has/have a Linden Home, I was able to use the info posted here and get a new Victorian in Everstanding. It likely would have been hit and miss for several days if not for people on this board posting when regions are released.

To the poster who is frustrated and thinks the only thing that shows up on the land page are old Linden Homes...please just give it a few hours if not a couple of days. And by "giving it a few hours" I don't even mean constantly refreshing, just occasionally coming back to the page and refreshing a few times. Try during the week, too, because it's rare that new regions are released on weekends.

Realistically, you will find more Log Cabins and Victorians come available, (less frequently - campers, traditionals and houseboats in that order) and most at this point are ones that people have discarded. It doesn't mean there's something wrong with the location (most of the time). As far as realistic expectations, it is less likely that you will be assigned a lot on the water. But if you browse through this thread you can see that some people discard real treasures from time to time adjacent to water.

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

But if you browse through this thread you can see that some people discard real treasures from time to time adjacent to water.

I'm one of those people who have discarded real treasures. It's in my SL nature to be a tumbleweed. Even my forever homes are never forever. Plus everyone has a different criteria for what is perfect for them. That's what is wonderful about Bellisseria.

• Like 5

Patch just posted a teaser for the next LH theme!

On the Move!

He also says in Belli chat:

[11:50] Patch Linden: Don't give up your homes or sign up for accounts yet, wait until my Meet the Lindens show to find out more next Tuesday

Edited by Claire Atheria
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 10

25 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

[11:50] Patch Linden: Don't give up your homes or sign up for accounts yet, wait until my Meet the Lindens show to find out more next Tuesday

Thank you for posting Claire. It was funny Patch mentioning that, we all went crazy abandoning our homes last time, hehe

That style seems too close to the Traditionals to me. Could it be just the update they mentioned, instead of a new theme?

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That looks like it might be a little beach cottage!

ETA: (Especially given Patch's beachy outfit)

Hehehe I'm not listening to him. I'll get rid of a couple of my holdings now that I'm not really using. Beach cottage would be ideal *fingers crossed*

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

That style seems too close to the Traditionals to me. Could it be just the update they mentioned, instead of a new theme?

Hmm that would line up with him saying don't abandon or sign up new accounts. I hope you are right!

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Even this would be great. 

I keep going back to Traditionals, I think they are still my favorite.

Same, because I like all four of the styles (just wish they had the color-change walls). More trad styles in our mailboxes would be awesome! 

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Same, because I like all four of the styles (just wish they had the color-change walls). More trad styles in our mailboxes would be awesome! 

Yes, being able to color the walls would be a huge improvement!

I already have plenty of ways to do it, but some take up extra prims, you know? 

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

Thank you for posting Claire. It was funny Patch mentioning that, we all went crazy abandoning our homes last time, hehe

I'm going to venture a guess this is a legit new theme.  After comparing the wood of the railings in Patch's photo it is too squared off to be new Victorians and the paint on the wood is too worn to be Traditionals.  So unless they decided to take a very big departure in the woodwork then I would venture a guess these are some sort of new england beach home.

32123e561613fdeee97e2ce46fc357b4.png

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

Hm him saying that could just mean that altho they may be revealed at SL17B, (looking likely now), they can't be released for several months?

Beach cottages!  I wonder if that relates somehow to ALL the water regions that SL17B sprouted today?

235367302_SL17Bwater.thumb.JPG.6f323a9ed57ac66749bea5ba3e1a8cca.JPG

I suppose it could be a trad update, but the windows are so different from the trads,  and the small stairs right inside the front door ... looks like a different home.  But yes, trad-like.

Looks like these homes have built-in curtains and at least one model with a 2nd floor balcony (see pink house in rear).

I'm not clear on the design of that front porch, can't find a porch railing behind the young man perched on the boxes.  A big wraparound one?

And Patch & boy are VERY summery!  Could they be contemplating an actual release in the summer?  Or, if it's an update, mid-summer?  I thought they wouldn't be able to do a new theme release before Project Uplift/Cloud was done, targeted for fall.   Maybe they've been skimming regions off from owners who've defaulted ... or maybe that just indicates that they're summery beach regions.

The boy is drinking Sun ... Sun ... is it Sunmist?  😀

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Evangeline Ling said:

I'm going to venture a guess this is a legit new theme.  After comparing the wood of the railings in Patch's photo it is too squared off to be new Victorians and the paint on the wood is too worn to be Traditionals.  So unless they decided to take a very big departure in the woodwork then I would venture a guess these are some sort of new england beach home.

32123e561613fdeee97e2ce46fc357b4.png

Also, looking at the very bottom of this pic, looks like the front steps don't have risers.  More like the log cabins than the trads (I think trads all have brick risers?), in that regard.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I'm one of those people who have discarded real treasures. It's in my SL nature to be a tumbleweed. Even my forever homes are never forever. Plus everyone has a different criteria for what is perfect for them. That's what is wonderful about Bellisseria.

1 hour ago, Claire Atheria said:

On the Move!

Vickie abanones in 5,4,3,2,1,

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.