When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 6/4/2020 at 1:47 PM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Hard to say. I thought one was stuck at some point yesterday, so I finally clicked it, and got the home immediately. I'm wondering if people are not looking at the LP so much now that new releases have slowed down.

ETA: I'm not going to click on this one and waste another try, since I don't even want a houseboat! 😂

may be true. wondering if will be boat house on the market soon

12 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

Has it gone yet?  VERY nice area

Sorry Tarra, it went very quickly. I had to get my alt to post as I was upset at letting that one go (& I know that sounds weird cause it is) but sometimes you have to move on. I hope someone nice got it.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Tamara Adored said:

Sorry Tarra, it went very quickly. I had to get my alt to post as I was upset at letting that one go (& I know that sounds weird cause it is) but sometimes you have to move on. I hope someone nice got it.

We really, really need a hug button!  And I don't think that sounds weird at all.  

• Like 5

50 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Whomever let this parcel go yesterday (it has the now legendary GOH graphic on the land tab) is my new best friend. I am a happy camper now!

yay-SM.png

Looks like a house I had on Pommade (a while back), its a great little corner if it is!

• Like 3

Blackwell! You lucky lucky dog! My friends and me rode our horses down there last night and comment on how those three houses there are the best of the best. We joked that we were going to have loud parties and bring down the property values so people started to move out so we could move in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I am letting go of a real nice seaside traditional in approximate 10 minutes. It sits on a cliff and overlooks water. If you know how to swing the sun around in your windlight settings, the sunset is wonderful there. I hate letting this go but I have the Victorian I really wanted and will be knocking my alts down to free accounts.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ketran/136/186/38

back.png

FRONT.png

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Mercedes Avon said:

I am letting go of a real nice seaside traditional in approximate 10 minutes. It sits on a cliff and overlooks water. If you know how to swing the sun around in your windlight settings, the sunset is wonderful there. I hate letting this go but I have the Victorian I really wanted and will be knocking my alts down to free accounts.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ketran/136/186/38

back.png

FRONT.png

wow that looks so cute! :)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.