When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

25 minutes ago, Tazgma Nova said:

Just put a log cabin back on the market place and there also a camper too

If that was the cabin in Dyer, I just got it and put it back.  There's a cute little pond nearby with a rez zone but you can't exactly sail in that amount of water.

3 hours ago, Faydra Foden said:

Okay which one of youse guys........

LOL---this was left behind on a cabin my friend just got.....roflmao

GOH.png

All your items get returned when you abandon a land. I doubt it was "left behind"... *rolling my eyes*

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, Bbb Back said:

All your items get returned when you abandon a land. I doubt it was "left behind"... *rolling my eyes*

There is a choice in the options, in land info, for an image ~ I've seen this a few times too. It's not an item like you think 🙄

Which if you are Premium, and own a LH, you would know 🙂

Edited by Blue Luckstone
ETA
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Bbb Back said:

You chose this to be your first post? Interesting.  🤔

(And as previously noted, you got it all wrong, so roll those eyes right back into place. Sheesh.)

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

20 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You chose this to be your first post? Interesting.  🤔

(And as previously noted, you got it all wrong, so roll those eyes right back into place. Sheesh.)

post the roll your eyes pic!  you know your peacock one 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I asked Google to find the original of the texture Faydra posted, to see if I could get a higher res one (altho, you know, the one she posted is 669x342, not bad, prolly work just fine as is for the land page).

Anyway, I didn't find it, but I did find this, which is even moar cleverer.  From the Lifeline Animal Project, I believe, in Atlanta.

goh_poster_site.png?resize=536,621&ssl=1

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

54 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I asked Google to find the original of the texture Faydra posted, to see if I could get a higher res one (altho, you know, the one she posted is 669x342, not bad, prolly work just fine as is for the land page).

Anyway, I didn't find it, but I did find this, which is even moar cleverer.  From the Lifeline Animal Project, I believe, in Atlanta.

goh_poster_site.png?resize=536,621&ssl=1

Game of Homes is a Canadian reality television series from 2015 .. on google there are a bunch of images.   Might have to start marking my spots as I leave them.

Edited by TarraMcBain
  • Thanks 1

Jumping! My alt got a super nice Victorian on the Sea towards West ... wow!!!!!  Hugging the person who released that one on Blackwell! Now i have a challenge to decorate - beside my woodsy cabin. Woot!

New-Vic_001small.png

Edited by Sum Littlepaws
adding photo
  • Like 12

5 minutes ago, Sum Littlepaws said:

Jumping! My alt got a super nice Victorian on the Sea towards West ... wow!!!!!  Hugging the person who released that one on Blackwell! Now i have a challenge to decorate - beside my woodsy cabin. Woot!

New-Vic_001small.png

that was me your welcome could not find the change house thing like the log cablins. i know it mailbox for the log cabins

cheers

Edited by Tazgma Nova
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Tazgma Nova said:

that was me your welcome could not find the change house thing like the log cablins. i know it mailbox for the log cabins

cheers

Its looking like a post box for the victorians ... cheers back at you :) Look below, thats the one for the Vics!

New Vic_002.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sum Littlepaws said:

New-Vic_001small.png

Hello  next door neighbor! 

Western vickies my favs!

Pommade and Blackwell are lovely!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

the

1 minute ago, Sum Littlepaws said:

They are ....! Both are awesome regions to live on.

The park across from us, on the little island is the prettiest place in vickieland imho.

The simple twin willows, fountain and infinity yellow roses---and SUNSET, love it :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.