When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Artair Glendullen said:

I'm going to be releasing this Vic on the rails in about 20 minutes in order to try and snag a spot in Hawkesblood once it's up! It's up the tracks from a Back to the Future easter egg, and it's next to one of the landing zones for the Swaginator hunt. 😛

Released!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Damn.. Waited for that release :). I abandonned my place yesterday, house went into maintenance but my profile says I still own it so I cant switch :). Support takes already over 24h 😛 I am annoyed 😛

I have  afriend going through the same!

Have you tried live chat?

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Mauritsss said:

Damn.. Waited for that release :). I abandonned my place yesterday, house went into maintenance but my profile says I still own it so I cant switch :). Support takes already over 24h 😛 I am annoyed 😛

Second what Faydra said! Contact live chat!

• Like 4

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

You spoke with them twice and they didn't try to help you at all? They are usually extremely helpful. 

No no! They were friendly :) but we all know they can't help if its escalated... So I have to wait.. over 26h already... No comment on the ticket... 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Mauritsss said:

No no! They were friendly :) but we all know they can't help if its escalated... So I have to wait.. over 26h already... No comment on the ticket... 

Oh whew, I am always singing their praises so was concerned! It does sound like there is some bad tech glitch if they had to pass it along, though it seems like someone could have given your account a kick in the pants to unstick that home by now. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that this delay means you catch a home in an even nicer region that has yet to be released. :) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh whew, I am always singing their praises so was concerned! It does sound like there is some bad tech glitch if they had to pass it along, though it seems like someone could have given your account a kick in the pants to unstick that home by now. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that this delay means you catch a home in an even nicer region that has yet to be released. :) 

Issue is that support sees that my house is abandonned... But in (even a cache free browser) it is still on my premium page... 

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, Mauritsss said:

Issue is that support sees that my house is abandonned... But in (even a cache free browser) it is still on my premium page... 

When this happened to me, they restarted the region that I abandoned the home from and it took care of the sticky home on the land page.  They did this right away from live chat.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Artair Glendullen said:

I'm going to be releasing this Vic on the rails in about 20 minutes in order to try and snag a spot in Hawkesblood once it's up! It's up the tracks from a Back to the Future easter egg, and it's next to one of the landing zones for the Swaginator hunt. 😛

home_088.thumb.png.f5298dc1a36ad20045a6f948a9f36014.png

I am pretty sure my alt is the new owner of this lovely parcel/house 🙂

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Mauritsss said:

I still have the Victorian Artair released. I am not sure I will keep it because I wasn't looking for a Vic but when I saw it I had to check it out and it is in a very nice location. Let me know if you get your situation fixed and I will let you know if (and then when) I choose to release it.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Cricket Portland said:

When this happened to me, they restarted the region that I abandoned the home from and it took care of the sticky home on the land page.  They did this right away from live chat.

I miss some sort of charm to seduce them to do that it seems 😛 36hours in: still no solution...

• Sad 3

I miss some sort of charm to seduce them to do that it seems 😛 36hours in: still no solution...

I find cases take DAYS before anyone responds. It's why I always try to use Live Chat. Since Cricket says a region restart took care of it, for them perhaps get back to Live Chat and ask them to restart the region. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, LoganPryor said:

I find cases take DAYS before anyone responds. It's why I always try to use Live Chat. Since Cricket says a region restart took care of it, for them perhaps get back to Live Chat and ask them to restart the region. 

Yes do that---they WILL do it if you just straight ask them. I have  and they did. (for other reasons)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Faydra Foden said:

Yes do that---they WILL do it if you just straight ask them. I have  and they did. (for other reasons)

Nope they didnt 😛 they point towards covid as a reason why they running behind in tickets. Lame excuse for an online tool :) its not like they have to "ship" the ticket. I hate that business point in that direction for excuses of delay. It's cheap and makes me even more annoyed :). Btw restart would not solve it according to live chat.

Edited by Mauritsss
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

Nope they didnt 😛 they point towards covid as a reason why they running behind in tickets. Lame excuse for an online tool :) its not like they have to "ship" the ticket. I hate that business point in that direction for excuses of delay. It's cheap and makes me even more annoyed :). Btw restart would not solve it according to live chat.

I feel your pain, but I also spent much of my career working in some form of customer service. It ain’t easy. I do believe that covid has impacted their support team. There are more people in SL, because they’re stuck at home. More people, more usage, more problems. I really do hope your ticket gets resolved soon. I want to echo @Sylvia Tamalyn ‘s sentiment. There’s an even better spot awaiting you than the one you originally hoped for. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I feel your pain, but I also spent much of my career working in some form of customer service. It ain’t easy. I do believe that covid has impacted their support team. There are more people in SL, because they’re stuck at home. More people, more usage, more problems. I really do hope your ticket gets resolved soon. I want to echo @Sylvia Tamalyn ‘s sentiment. There’s an even better spot awaiting you than the one you originally hoped for. 

I have nothing against the chat support, not at all. Big kuddo's for them. I own two business myself and one in the digital space, and yes it is true we also see our tickets go up due to extra usage, but pointing in Covid is just too easy for me :). U have the same effect in dark winter months :)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.