When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

There's a Victorian on the LP  wondering where it is? 

I clicked and got one in Nott.  I have released it though.  There is no way of knowing where it is unless you click on it like Sylvia suggested.  Not everyone posts here when they abandon a parcel.  There could be 1 sitting in the queue, maybe more, there is just no way to know.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

There may be an issue with the region - at least 2 of the Scranton Woods  riverside houses have disappeared from their lots. (My alt just got the same place in Beaverdam (?) 3 times (!) and yet another Jerife Blando riverside parcel - this one with a piece of furniture still inside! - before being knocked out. Internet here has been slower than molasses for the last 2 days, which just adds to the frustration.) 'Night all. 

Someone a few days ago claimed a houseboat, and arrived to find it still fully furnished and the previous owner on the parcel, though the land was in the new owner's name. Autoreturn on abandon apparently failed there. (The previous owner was manually picking up their items, so all good, but... weird.)

• Like 5

For all you boaters out there: there are still a couple of parcels on Dos Hermanos left, one has no particular views but is ONE house away from the bridge with the rez zone on it.  Also remember, from anywhere in the region, you can cam to the bridge, rez a boat or auto, sit in it and go.

I will probably be releasing a forest-y parcel from there later.  If anyone is particularly interested, let me know.  I also see a non-forum hopper there who seems to have two water parcels and is just standing around, probably thinking, so she may release a water parcel soon. 

• Like 2

Speaking of Scranton Woods, my alt got a log home that is kitty corner to the river. The Grand View faces in the right direction. I/She will be giving it up. This is the landmark if you want to check it out. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Scranton Woods/227/79/52  You may message me here or inworld to attempt a hand off. 😄

When it rains, it pours. I've got a Trad in Le Prince, where the backyard abuts houseboats. It's from the original April 15, 2019. A charming neighborhood.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Le Prince/14/126/29

And another riverside log home in Driveby: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Driveby/218/94/53

These will be released around 10:00 a.m. SLT (Sunday, April 26)

Edited by LuLu Starbrook
Adding 2 more homes
  • Like 3

Purslaine appears to be newly released, although it does look like at least one house was claimed a while ago.

EDIT: I see that it was actually released some time ago - but there are 2 unowned waterside parcels next to the near-waterside one that my alt returned!

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 3

I just had a look in person, and saw two near water (backs of houses facing water), two facing water with a little dirt road between front of the house and water (still close to the water, though), and one house with water on two sides and an avatar camped out there, hoping to get it I guess. lol 

I decided the odds weren't in my favor of getting that last spot, so I won't give up the one I got in Healthy Grove last night just yet. Back of the house faces the lake, but it has a lovely sunset view from the back porch of the Overlook. 

• Like 2

Hi I'm sending back a Victorian that curiosity had me take a click on at 10 am SLT.   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wallingford/78/232/33  I am still looking for that oceanside dream Victorian.  I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

released 10 SLT

update still in maintenance 10:15 SLT (I have not seen it listed on the LP) 

Edited by TarraMcBain
update
  • Like 4

23 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have finally learned to go look at the regions in person before clicking. This is another where the homes have their backs facing the water, which is not what I am looking for. :) 

It's a shame the homes don't all have the option of being rotated, and more than one turn. I've abandoned a few just for that reason, no view unless you sit outside 😟

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, CarlottaVonUberwald said:

It's a shame the homes don't all have the option of being rotated, and more than one turn. I've abandoned a few just for that reason, no view unless you sit outside 😟

This keeps coming up.  I can see reasons why, but perhaps the topic deserves a thread of its own?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.