When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I have the one just across from the little hill one, and I have to say I like that location. No roads, just hills and water. :)  (I just cammed over and verified you do indeed have fireflies in that little pond!)

Told ya!

LOL

It sounds like you have the lot I had on Porcelain Doll...it has no access right? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Do you remember what region, Elora?

Ah, I think I found it!  Yes, that one's nice.  It is a little unique in that on one undeveloped side, I don't think there's 32 meters before the hill there.  It could end up having quite a bit of protected land around.

[Btw, it currently belongs to the estate landscaper for a private estate that I seem to remember you praising in the past]

Only on the regions bordering VictoriBelle, I believe.  I noticed this interesting juncture in SSPE1464.  Log home (orange) and Vic catty-corner from each other!

SSPE164.JPG.fa4ec291cff898ca9b64aedd01d49992.JPG

They need to at least put in a redwood tunnel on that juncture, so I can roll for a vickie on redwoods!! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Do you remember what region, Elora?

Ah, I think I found it!  Yes, that one's nice.  It is a little unique in that on one undeveloped side, I don't think there's 32 meters before the hill there.  It could end up having quite a bit of protected land around.

[Btw, it currently belongs to the estate landscaper for a private estate that I seem to remember you praising in the past]

Only on the regions bordering VictoriBelle, I believe.  I noticed this interesting juncture in SSPE1464.  Log home (orange) and Vic catty-corner from each other!

SSPE164.JPG.fa4ec291cff898ca9b64aedd01d49992.JPG

I'll go back through my landmarks and see if I can figure it out. I did name it - so probably will be able to.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Eirynne Sieyes said:

It drives me nuts when I land a water parcel, but the house is positioned in such a way that you can't see it from inside. As a result I am double nuts today.

This!

I do not understand why they didn't just make the Grandview able to rotate 4 ways so that it could take advantage of wherever the water happens to be. I gave up a lot of very nice parcels that had decent sized water along them but could not be seen at all from the house from any angle. So what was the point?

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 7

15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Agreed! It seems like the vast majority of the lovely ponds, etc. in the log homes area are behind the houses, and the houses have teeny windows. I love the landscaping and the houses but they aren't playing nicely together. :( 

This is a perfect way of describing the problem. Plus, why is there only one model with a back door? This makes me utterly crazy. 

This would never pass fire code 😛 no less for a house made of wood!

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

I just went through 3 alts trying for Hardly There and kept getting the same 5 spots over and over again ..  I'm really getting tired of this .. you would think they can see the same IP address and not give you sh*t everytime.  Sorry just getting frustrated ..  everytime a new area gets released I get the abandons over and ove again

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

43 minutes ago, Timo Gufler said:

This is an interesting discussion to follow. Do you happen to know if there is a SL group with notices when new Bellisserian sims are opened? That would be really helpful.

There's nothing that gives official notices like that. However, the in-world Bellisseria Citizens Group (I believe that's the name) has a lot of discussion and speculation, as we do here. The official source for information  is Patch's thread here in the forums: 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.