When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I just checked the map and don't see any current massive activity. Just watch the map for a flurry of dots if you want to know!

Thank you!  Now that areas have been filling up that map is getting harder to tell ..  lol  

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, TarraMcBain said:

what area where you trying for? 

Anything with a nice water view/log cabins.

Oh, well, after I get done hanging out at some public Belli lands I'll go to one of the sandboxes for a while...

...I know, "virtual world problems"...

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

We tried and caught a property at Glistening Woods that is an exact clone of our log home we already have, what are the chances of that happening , same landscaping same aspect the region is an exact clone of where we are, but no Klokje. We only seem to get abandons during a release so we might not ever get a river spot. sigh

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

We tried and caught a property at Glistening Woods that is an exact clone of our log home we already have, what are the chances of that happening , same landscaping same aspect the region is an exact clone of where we are, but no Klokje. We only seem to get abandons during a release so we might not ever get a river spot. sigh

Did you only have one try? There are still homes available there. 

1 minute ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

We just did another try and got another abandon, personally I think they somehow won't allow people who house jump a lot ever catch anything new. Really getting fed up.

That's not true, because I caught one today during a release. You have to save up your tries, wait for a release, then keep trying. Today I got a new one on my third attempt.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

That's not true, because I caught one today during a release. You have to save up your tries, wait for a release, then keep trying. Today I got a new one on my third attempt.

Yes we save up, the third try our last for 5 hours we got for the first time water in front at Klokje it has the road in front by the bridge and road on two sides, so not our forever home, we just want to be on the water.  It also has all the doors open and windows so most likely an abandon lol. Our only hope for new releases someone else rejects, always. But nice to finally get some water that is a river. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

Yes we save up, the third try our last for 5 hours we got for the first time water in front at Klokje it has the road in front by the bridge and road on two sides, so not our forever home, we just want to be on the water.  It also has all the doors open and windows so most likely an abandon lol. Our only hope for new releases someone else rejects, always. But nice to finally get some water that is a river. 

If someone gave it up that fast, I wouldn't count it as an abandon, though I see nothing wrong with catching abandons anyway. Good luck in finding one to meet your standards!

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

If someone gave it up that fast, I wouldn't count it as an abandon, though I see nothing wrong with catching abandons anyway. Good luck in finding one to meet your standards!

thanks our standards aren't that high we already took one Charlie Brown plot and made it beautiful , we just want water without a road  or road traffic in front  lol. the people that have so many numerous alts really seem to get the prime stuff on many occasions. we are just two, well one now.  but someday it may happen . sorry to sound whinging, one of those days Thanks for the luck. Hope you find your dream plot as well. 

Edited by Ethereal Silvercloud
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Ethereal Silvercloud said:

thanks our standards aren't that high we already took one Charlie Brown plot and made it beautiful , we just want water without a road  or road traffic in front  lol. the people that have so many numerous alts really seem to get the prime stuff on many occasions. we are just two, well one now.  but someday it may happen . sorry to sound whinging, one of those days Thanks for the luck. Hope you find your dream plot as well. 

It's ok to have high standards and you shouldn't feel badly if you do. Be patient and at the most unexpected time, you'll get a great house. I am guilty of having my fair share of cabins and Vics; however, I, unlike some, do not leave my homes vacant and unused. I use my alts, as you will very rarely see Alexxis Foxdale anywhere in SL. For obvious reasons, I stay off of her and use only my alts and I do need homes for them. Just want to say, if I can find great parcels, so can you!!  lol, keep the faith and don't give up. 

• Like 5

I've decided that I'm looking for the wrong type of log home.

I really would like to find one that seems like it is in deep woods, as opposed to in a rural residential development.  Fewer houses, more woods.  Have any of you managed to score something like that?  There are still clone regions of just about every type available, and if I knew what region a house like that was in, I could concentrate on those.

Or maybe one perched kind of alone, looking out over a forested landscape.  If any of you've noticed homes that really seem like they're a log house in a forested/mountainous setting, I'd love to know the region.

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I really would like to find one that seems like it is in deep woods, as opposed to in a rural residential development.  Fewer houses, more woods.  Have any of you managed to score something like that?  There are still clone regions of just about every type available, and if I knew what region a house like that was in, I could concentrate on those.

Or maybe one perched kind of alone, looking out over a forested landscape.  If any of you've noticed homes that really seem like they're a log house in a forested/mountainous setting, I'd love to know the region.

i send back homes like that  ,lovely secluded places  ,but its water im after ,so yeah there there alright 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I gave one similar to that back yesterday. It was on the region edge of Quaker Meeting, the most secluded log home I've seen yet. It didn't have a ton of trees around it, but I could have put those on the parcel if I wanted. The only question would be whether it would stay that secluded once the regions behind it are developed, but on at least 3 sides, it was tucked away nicely between a rocky hill, a pond, and a dead end dirt road with another pond (with a ton of fireflies!) on the other side of that. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

I feel the same. I’d like something a bit more ‘woodsy’ but a lot of the plots don’t even give scope to add more trees. Water is great but I understand not everyone can get it so less residential would be good. Just abandoned a nice spot in Doggone. Water across the road that links with the big lake.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.