When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

aaaannnd this is how I discovered that my alt is out of tries. Dang, why can't they indicate that when we go to or refresh the land page, instead of when we try to claim?

Oh sorry to hear, if I had known, I could have waited for your alt to get unlocked :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

aaaannnd this is how I discovered that my alt is out of tries. Dang, why can't they indicate that when we go to or refresh the land page, instead of when we try to claim?

You know what I would like? Get a warning before I use no. 5. "You are using your fifth and last attempt for 24 hours. Will you continue? Yes/no."

That way I could save the last attempt for an announced abandon. Not that I am in the game now, but I think that would have been practical.

• Like 8

23 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

OMG 

I had no idea Honeyyard had been released and my oldest alt got this! The brown house, surrounded by water, end of sim, with the little island attached from the next region!

/dying!

Tossing back several other homes now because this is my keeper!

Honeyyard Log Cabin

You are my neighbor across the water! I am in Traderest. In the blue Overlook directly in back of you on the other side of that peninsula. I was wondering who would finally get that plot once it was released! Glad to see it went to someone else active on the forums! Enjoy it, this area is one of my favorites! We have a dream location, right by that Rez Zone in Crimpstile. I use it to Rez my horse and enjoy the scenery. 

898d351f5545da075e9fac55975b6f4a.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.