When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

52 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am sure they will make them. It is just very many SSPE regions.

I wrote somewhere that the Log continent has an edge of mountains that frame it in. They are SSPE regions. I said a long trail that follows these mountains would be cool.

The long inland system of large lakes will surely have several rez zones for smaller boats. A trail around the lakes. With public builds like there are over in the trailers/campers area. But all of the SSPE regions around the lakes, well maybe, who knows?

you have the best cabin ever!!!!! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

its the about land  tab thinggy ,,,, hubby made that mistake and i had to show him how to correct it ,,, he thought it was  a new upgrade ....ikr ,,,,,, remember he is new only a few months into sl     and men do not read everything fully ,,,,  like directions for putting the kids christmas toys  and  bikes together     shaking my head   ,,    some may think its  i now ok  to do the ban lines,,,,  so another glitch  to be addressed ,,,,,   and  probably a lot of people will think its ok now   to do the  ban lines ,,, it will get fixed ,,,,, 

Edited by roseelvira
spelling and this post thing nott working
  • Like 2

I've not heard of anyone at LL giving any hints as to how long the release will take, or even how it is managed.  One could go out on a limb and make two suppositions:

1.  Abandoned homes somehow go to the head of the line (evidence being the ease of catching the same house multiple times in a row)

2.  The rate of new releases is dependent on the queue depth of homes waiting to be claimed.  There is no evidence for this whatsoever, except that it does seem, empirically, to fit what's actually happening.

Were these two suppositions to actually be true, it is possible that abandoned properties could "clog" the land page.  Which, incidentally, is an argument against these suppositions being true.  That outcome is easy to imagine, and I doubt LL would set up such an obvious bottleneck.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TyrannyElemmiire said:
  • are any log cabins on the land page right now

Patch Linden has put a new sticky at the top of this forum about what is available and has said they will endeavour to keep this updated as time permits

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.