When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

In the start, it was only "A" regions released. That is how I was able to get Artagan. I was hoovering there like a vulture waiting for the region to die (restart). I was logged off promptly, got in as fast as possible and saw 1 House claimed. Then I clicked and got one. I had the landpage ready, I had clicked accept terms and had only the last button to click.

Now it is no alphabetical order. It is much harder to see when a region start to get green dots. It is probably to make it fair. It can lead to the annoying times when you abandon one, and get it back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AlexusAbrianna said:

For the inventory levels posted by Patch, i'm not sure how those numbers reflect the log homes. Although a number of new log home regions are in place, it seems some regions have not been released/claimed at all so are they necessarily available?

I can't say for sure, but I think that when the regions are in the release queue, they are counted as available.

That would fit well with how slow and steady the log continent fills up. I do not think the server could handle thousands released the same time?

• Like 1

So, picking up on @Frigga Freidman and others, released regions include:

All A regions except Azulejo.

-- Backside

-- Big Sky

-- Bobo Pedro

-- Brides Wish

-- Brokilon

-- Dallarna

-- Dhingle (new)

-- Doggywood

-- Faraday

- Figgy

-- Hoople

-- Manywoods

- Precious Wilds

-- Rhodegate

-- Waterbury

-- Widogast

-- Winged Prayer.

Also, since early yesterday, precisely ONE parcel has been taken in Bugaboo, by some very lucky person.  All others in that region are "Linden Home"s.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, Elena Core said:

😕Happy Thursday everyone. I will be releasing ourTrad at Millers Pond today. We've enjoyed this place so much, but cannot keep so many homes!

I will abandon it at 10 SLT, in case anyone is interested

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Millers Pond/64/232/0

Pond.png

This is a very pretty spot, but now with so many available, I guess it's a shot in the dark.  😕

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

-- Backside

-- Big Sky

-- Bobo Pedro

-- Brides Wish

-- Brokilon

-- Dallarna

-- Dhingle (new)

-- Doggywood

-- Faraday

- Figgy

-- Hoople

-- Manywoods

- Precious Wilds

-- Rhodegate

-- Waterbury

-- Widogast

-- Winged Prayer.

Also, since early yesterday, precisely ONE parcel has been taken in Bugaboo, by some very lucky person.  All others in that region are "Linden Home"s.

So interesting... so maybe more log home regions that seem unreleased are actually open for the taking. I went to Bugaboo and saw that yes, literally 1 home has been claimed so the region has been released. I guess there are just so many homes available that homes are going in some order unbeknownst to us. Looks like it'll take time to fill up regions, lol it's all a big lottery at this point. Happy Game of Homes everybody 😄

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

-- Backside

-- Big Sky

-- Bobo Pedro

-- Brides Wish

-- Brokilon

-- Dallarna

-- Dhingle (new)

-- Doggywood

-- Faraday

- Figgy

-- Hoople

-- Manywoods

- Precious Wilds

-- Rhodegate

-- Waterbury

-- Widogast

-- Winged Prayer.

the one best lot on Azujelo was taken too, only that ONE. Happened on release day I was watching for that region.

• Thanks 1

Say, the land page is telling me I can't get a log home because I have done 5 and to wait 24 hours etc, but I haven't!! I haven't gotten 5 today.. what do I do?

I tried logging out and back in, but same message. I know the house will be around for a few days  if they go like the Vics did, but sheesh. The land page is WRONG! 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Sunspark Mocha said:

Say, the land page is telling me I can't get a log home because I have done 5 and to wait 24 hours etc, but I haven't!! I haven't gotten 5 today.. what do I do?

I tried logging out and back in, but same message. I know the house will be around for a few days  if they go like the Vics did, but sheesh. The land page is WRONG! 

I had the same message several times and I suspect it is not about today but last 24 hrs. I might be wrong but it looked this way for me. Anyway when I switched computers, it worked again so either 24hrs were over or it was indeed an error on page / my account.

10 minutes ago, Sunspark Mocha said:

Each one drops off every 24 hours, so if you abandoned any yesterday, say 3, and then 2 today, the three from yesterday will not become available again until 24 hours after they occurred.  You may get 3 more tries later on today.  You can either make landmarks to keep track of your abandons and then check the properties of the LM for the date and time or you can check your TP history for the date and time.

Edited by Cricket Portland
  • Like 2

Hi  I hope everyone is safe and healthy!  This is a great distraction but ...can someone help me figure out when you can tell if a area is going to release.  i liked it yesterday when I thought it would go alphabetical.  I found a spot I really like but it begins with a "D"  Thank you!

• Like 2

Just now, TarinaM said:

Hi  I hope everyone is safe and healthy!  This is a great distraction but ...can someone help me figure out when you can tell if a area is going to release.  i liked it yesterday when I thought it would go alphabetical.  I found a spot I really like but it begins with a "D"  Thank you!

There actually is no way to know for sure.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, TarinaM said:

So do they have to restart the region when it goes from a Linden Home to Protected Land? 

26 minutes ago, TarinaM said:

So do they have to restart the region when it goes from a Linden Home to Protected Land? 

The regions will be restarted "at some point" after finalizing them and before being released -- but even after the restart, it could be hours before people start getting homes there.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Josephina Bonetto said:

It really is quite impressive.

As of:  2 April 2020 @ 6:25am SLT/PDT

Home Type Available
Campers 43
Houseboats 2
Log Homes 4252
Traditional 73
Victorian 81

Please note these inventory levels may change drastically and suddenly without warning.  We will try to keep them updated as time permits!

I like this.

Is there someone who knows how many we have of them? Like total of Campers, trads etc. Per category.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.