When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

, and yes when hubby catches new log  home i  will be singing  this ,,, i saw this on tv this morning it hass been years ,,, but loved this song ,   was a fav kids show  ,, ,, ok this is a stress breaker ,,,, lolol     yep  the little kid //// inner child  in me comes out ,,,, lololol

Edited by roseelvira
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

have not seen this in years and yes when hubby catches new log  home i  will be signing this ,,, i saw this on tv this morning it hass been years ,,, but loved this song ,,, ok this iss a stress breaker ,,,, lolol     yep  the little kid //// inner child  in me comes out ,,,, lololol

First I see this!!!! Is it a muppet show by Jim Henson? Maybe the ones we got here are different

• Like 2

When I was younger, Pididdle was a game I was taught in college, something we shouted on road trips whenever you saw a car with only one headlight. Everyone would shout pididdle and touch the roof of the vehicle, and the last to touch would have to pay a penalty - stripping an article of clothing, or doing a dare.   Fond, really quite stupid memories of Pididdle days 😛 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

7 hours ago, roseelvira said:

, and yes when hubby catches new log  home i  will be singing  this ,,, i saw this on tv this morning it hass been years ,,, but loved this song ,   was a fav kids show  ,, ,, ok this is a stress breaker ,,,, lolol     yep  the little kid //// inner child  in me comes out ,,,, lololol

Oh my goodness, my childhood! lol

I watched this and then Gula Gula Island, which came on right after it.

8 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I'll release this Vic in Banebury at 7:50pm SL time - directly across the street from the railtrack (a train went by while I was still waiting for things to rez!) Backs onto a hill.

Hello & goodbye neighbor :P (whomever gets that one- wander up the hill behind to the waterfall pool, it's lovely at night!)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1088 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.