When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yes, there sure are nice abandons, tho they happen infrequently now.  I don't hop much nowadays because I don't have time, and also because I get tempted to keep things, and I need SOMEONE free for log cabins! 

Alt just picked up a square HB in Remolcadora (sp?), facing open water over to the new Party Zone, basically because she wanted the Content pack.  SO tempting to keep it, just to watch the wildlife over there.  The Party Zone area still has build on, lots of fun fooling-around already going on.   Watched some folks drive a car up into a truck, retract the ramp, close up just like a real truck, and lurch away.  Had no idea there were trucks that did that.

Lol hard to give that boat up!  But I don't want another boat ... maybe let my other one go?   If anyone in particular wants this one, let me know.  The coastline of the whole new area is now visible on the inworld map, if you want to check waterways.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remolcadora/132/104/0

Btw, there are NO dots up in SSP1001-1035.  Either there's a big meeting on, or it's looking good for Log Homes early next week.  Time will tell.

• Like 5

was there an outage or somethins this morning ??  Was able to catch a camper in really nice spot but camper would not rez tried for over an hour log in and out and un and reinstalled ,,,, also   land pages did not  load so was finally able to submit a ticket and now things are ok but i did abandon that camper   nothing was working   ,,,, just wondering .... also any one have and  ideal on what areas will be rleased next ?

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

was there an outage or somethins this morning ??  Was able to catch a camper in really nice spot but camper would not rez tried for over an hour log in and out and un and reinstalled ,,,, also   land pages did not  load so was finally able to submit a ticket and now things are ok but i did abandon that camper   nothing was working   ,,,, just wondering .... also any one have and  ideal on what areas will be rleased next ?

We are so many people working from home, and kids connecting to their schools, that all Internet connections are overloaded!!!!

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes, there sure are nice abandons, tho they happen infrequently now.  I don't hop much nowadays because I don't have time, and also because I get tempted to keep things, and I need SOMEONE free for log cabins! 

Alt just picked up a square HB in Remolcadora (sp?), facing open water over to the new Party Zone, basically because she wanted the Content pack.  SO tempting to keep it, just to watch the wildlife over there.  The Party Zone area still has build on, lots of fun fooling-around already going on.   Watched some folks drive a car up into a truck, retract the ramp, close up just like a real truck, and lurch away.  Had no idea there were trucks that did that.

Lol hard to give that boat up!  But I don't want another boat ... maybe let my other one go?   If anyone in particular wants this one, let me know.  The coastline of the whole new area is now visible on the inworld map, if you want to check waterways.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Remolcadora/132/104/0

Btw, there are NO dots up in SSP1001-1035.  Either there's a big meeting on, or it's looking good for Log Homes early next week.  Time will tell.

Boy the really been busy---you can wade to shore now!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

However!  Lately there were a couple region releases where the regions crashed during the release (which to our eyes appears to happen WHILE the region is coming up), and many of the new owners lost their homes.  It has not happened again for a week or so, but it seems to me prudent to wait OUTSIDE the likely releasing regions (in a region that is already released).  I don't KNOW that all the avies logging into a region in the midst of a release makes a crash more likely; but I am quite sure that it doesn't help! 

If you're nearby, you can watch for a region to restart on the minimap, where it going red is almost instantaneous, and also watch for a Linden to arrive nearby (usually they pop in at 128, 128).  Doing this, I really have no trouble snagging parcels during a release, if I happen to be inworld waiting for it.  No need to camp in the releasing region.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.