When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I just dumped a place on Mallory and "Elvis" got it, he will probably dump it right away, he is picky!!

LOL

Haha I saw it and tried but someone was faster. Well, okay, it is 3:09 am at my place, woke up after only four hours of sleep and I am not really in a fitness state haha

6 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oops I clicked too early trying for that one, and caught a beach home in West Ivory instead! Some nice abandons out there today, for sure. :) 

I gave up West Ivory a couple days ago making the rounds

yay got it back! i regretted dumping it!

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, EmeraldStorm said:

Finally decided which I love better so putting the ocean view with stairs Trad back in pool will release in about 10 minutes

RELEASED IN MAINTENANCE

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Ketran/136/172/38

Snapshot_056.png

I have had one right next to that one in the past, on the corner, no stairs by it, but elaborate sidewalks to get to it, it was different for sure!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Faydra Foden said:

I got it, ty, i really loved it, perfect sunset and so close to ocean. I had built an adorable porch on the front last time! Maybe try to hold it until the new houses get added!?

Awesome! And I got the one in Ketran that I'd been trying for when I accidentally caught West Ivory. I don't think we could have planned a house switch that worked out so well! lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

Was it this one? I really wanted to keep it, but I'm not a sandy lot person. Neither were the neighbors with their green prim lawns.

West Ivory From Water.png

Yes! Yay! I loved it has a perfect sunset. I used the Adams, and built an open air porch on the front with beachy shutters!

I am surprised it got passed around to be honest!  I am not big on sand either, but I think I am gonna hold onto it and redo it. The sun is perfect and if the water was any closer you would fall in. There is no road on it either, its got a big park—or area buffering it from the road, and plenty of space around it. I can use sea grass, sea oats, pampass grass and other grassy but beach ground covers. I gave it up trying to help someone get a water lot, but they must have gotten something they loved better! :)

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 2

Ty, I actually grabbed something—anything from a remote location. Lol

Have a feeling if I was in Antarctica I would be stumbling around in the snow looking for a signal!

so most likely I will probably have one to dump in Edgemere later when I get home! Lol

Edited by Faydra Foden
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.