When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

29 minutes ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

There could be an arranged homes abandoning event - everyone will abandon in the evening at exactly 8:00pm, for example. This may help the utterly homeless lol 

I kinda like this idea.  Like a swapmeet!

• Like 4

kinda hate to let this go,Web 5e614044d774f86b08860e7e

has a nice little wooded area across the street Carrollton Bay (83, 217, 64)

Web 5e6140bfd774f86ed15aab98

But I am still looking for my dream.

I finally broke down and made one of my alts a premie so I can have more options.  So I might not release this one til I get a better one on my alt account.

Edited by kali Wylder
to add more stuff
  • Like 8

32 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

Vickies

vickies, boaties, tradies, campies, logies, bellies

sshhh!

the Bellisseria Genteel Home Owners Association members  will have conniptions at their cucumber sammies and mint tea soirees

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

OK, if I've not missed one, we have had releases this week at the rate of one per day, each in the morning SLT. I think these Vics are yet to be released: Leonine Mews, Edgemere Station, Swithins Bridge, and Whitmarsh. My guess, based on nothing more than gawking at the map, is that Edgemere Station will be next, and not till tomorrow morning. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

I just snagged a Vic in Carrollton Bay.  I have looked all over the place but I cannot find the mailbox!  Is this a thing, for a house to not have a mailbox?

On the other hand, it does have some amazing landscaping!  Those moles have done an amazing job with the flowers.

Snapshot_027.jpg

Snapshot_026.jpg

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, reynols said:

I just snagged a Vic in Carrollton Bay.  I have looked all over the place but I cannot find the mailbox!  Is this a thing, for a house to not have a mailbox?

On the other hand, it does have some amazing landscaping!  Those moles have done an amazing job with the flowers.

Snapshot_027.jpg

Snapshot_026.jpg

Fantastic drive way 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, reynols said:

Snapshot_027.jpg

Maybe it's on the back..

7 minutes ago, reynols said:

Snapshot_027.jpg

Snapshot_026.jpg

I will fly over and see if you accidentally derendered it! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Looks like it.  I see a mailbox.

Yes, that is the one.  Faydra helped me find it!  It was invisible to me, as you can see in my first picture, but it wasn't to everyone else.  Relogging brought it back.  I must have done something... ??? 

But that house is a beauty!  It just might be a keeper!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

OK, if I've not missed one, we have had releases this week at the rate of one per day, each in the morning SLT. I think these Vics are yet to be released: Leonine Mews, Edgemere Station, Swithins Bridge, and Whitmarsh. My guess, based on nothing more than gawking at the map, is that Edgemere Station will be next, and not till tomorrow morning. 

I agree, and then next week  it might go: Leoline Mews, Whitmarsh, Swithins and then they have on lonely trad/camper sim left Wood...when will it happen? lol

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Faydra Foden said:

I was looking for the wrong color house, but I finally found it LOL

I wasn't expecting you guys to come out looking for my house!  If I had known that I would have left the color alone.  LOL.  Thank you guys for looking out for me.  😊

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, reynols said:

I wasn't expecting you guys to come out looking for my house!  If I had known that I would have left the color alone.  LOL.  Thank you guys for looking out for me.  😊

No worries, it made it more interesting! lol  (And that is a lovely location you got!)

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.