When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I got one of the frog fountain houses in the initial release but let go of it - took a photo at the time almost this exact photo. Except this is the one I got last night as an abandon. In my eyes this is worth clicking about for. Ever since I let go the first time I've thought - would love one of those back to dress up ....

Snapshot_208.png

That fountain IS exquisite. I had landed a home that butted up to it ages ago - except that you could not see it at all which gave me a sad :( Even with a lot of derendering. 

So let the house go. 

• Like 5

The houseboat my friend just released is in a very laggy region.  Probably a lot of temp-rezzers.  We didn't feel like clicking on every dang thing in the region to figure it out.  The houses are all jammed on top of each other anyhow.  We hope someone can enjoy it, but the lag was driving my friend nuts.

2 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

That fountain IS exquisite. I had landed a home that butted up to it ages ago - except that you could not see it at all which gave me a sad :( Even with a lot of derendering. 

So let the house go. 

I would have done the same - close, but not quite close enough!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Laurelrose Anthony said:

You non-USA home hoppers really have a good time while the rest of us are sleeping.  hahahah  :D

I do :) I get up at 6 am and have an hour before I need to get going properly it is my favourite hunting time. I am 8 hours + SLT - their 9am is my 5pm and I can try again at my 10 pm as well. The tough times are releases happening at my midnight or 3am.

• Like 3

Thank you Chloe for sharing your wonderful experience of Victorian home.  I have been waiting and trying and refreshing my browser once every few minutes in the last few days but I have got nothing yet.

I am wondering what I have done wrong.  Also where can I get the news about where and when SL will release new Victorian homes.

Again, congrats of your beautiful homes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am in California and get up before 6 am and started hunting home almost daily.  I did see opportunities popping up from time to time.  But I always got the message saying the same thing again and again,  the due to popularity of the house....  Meaning... I did not get the house although I did see them popping up once in a blue moon.

It must be something I have missed.

Anyway, thank you for your reply.  Have a nice day.

25 minutes ago, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

Thank you Chloe for sharing your wonderful experience of Victorian home.  I have been waiting and trying and refreshing my browser once every few minutes in the last few days but I have got nothing yet.

I am wondering what I have done wrong.  Also where can I get the news about where and when SL will release new Victorian homes.

It's all a question of timing. I've always just hit the refresh button occasionally whilst doing other things in between and have caught houses after just a handful of 'no shows'.

This is the best thread to watch in terms of seeing when Victorian regions are released. You'll get no advance notice, you just have to be quick when someone points out that one has released. Again... timing.

Good luck in your hunt and enjoy what has become known as 'The Game of Homes'.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

I am in California and get up before 6 am and started hunting home almost daily.  I did see opportunities popping up from time to time.  But I always got the message saying the same thing again and again,  the due to popularity of the house....  Meaning... I did not get the house although I did see them popping up once in a blue moon.

it helps if you put in the name first before you start  clicking ,  that saves you time, remember lots of people are watching the landpage too   ,so its all a matter of paying attention and clicking fast   ,we except some bigger releases soon to come  ,it will be easyer then to get a home of your choice .

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

Generally at weekends there are less homes. It's not fun to be without a home at the weekend. Yesterday there was a bit of the day where Victorians were being let out by previous owners which was when I spotted most of those. Weekdays when any of the releases are due you will see more Victorians but as the initial big release gets further away there are less abandons until the new releases start to get closer. The new releases have been named but are as yet unreleased no one knows when they will go. Some have thought when the entire new Vic areas are done but I have a feeling that the newly named Vics might come out one region at a time any day from now. This means from this week it is time to focus on the LP - manual refreshing - and keep tabs on this thread and Bellisseria Citizens chat.... good luck! I don't always say if I am letting go of a home but 70% the time I will and I will post here like others do....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, SophiaJoy Langsdorff said:

In terms of clicking - what others have suggested are the best ways - but things such as net speed, waiting for your receipt to go through etc are factors as well. If I am logged inworld and I am clicking on the LP at a peak time then my receipts don't go through I get sold out. If I am not in world I have a chance as my dear old laptop struggles. I have super fast broadband connection but even then, peak times, I can be quick as a wink and I still get sold out message!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Darron Turner said:

They ended up abandoning it again because I grabbed it. 💁‍♂️

I must confess, it was my alt that grabbed and released that gorgeous spot. It was meant to be yours, Darron! As much as I love the landscaping of the Vics, they’re just too much house for me ( and my alt sisters). 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

There are loads of Victorians that are almost finished, regions upon regions of them (if you fly around you will see the moles building them). There will be plenty of Victorians soon enough and all those who have Victorians now but want a better location will be releasing and having a gamble. 

Edited by Josephina Bonetto
  • Like 9

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.