When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's like we're all playing some arcane game of complicated catch with a dozen players all watching the skies for the unexpected, random balls ... which based on detailed & very personal criteria, someone may either pocket and keep, pocket to be thrown out at an unspecified time later, or toss immediately back into the air. I'm having immense fun... but it'd be hard, I think, to explain why to anyone not already playing 😛

• Like 7
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

It's like we're all playing some arcane game of complicated catch with a dozen players all watching the skies for the unexpected, random balls ... which based on detailed & very personal criteria, someone may either pocket and keep, pocket to be thrown out at an unspecified time later, or toss immediately back into the air. I'm having immense fun... but it'd be hard, I think, to explain why to anyone not already playing 😛

That is the best description I've seen for the house-hopping game.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kitten Kaos said:

it's a bit like football/soccer  :)  a bunch of people running after a ball, when finally having it, kick it and run after it again... also no rational reason to do that 🤔

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

Just now, YamilaEnid said:

Just waiting for a nice Vic.....a nice spot close to water and a nice view.....to settle and call my retreat.  I still have hope....lol

Me too, or a Traditional, on top of a hill... so I can throw things at the folk below me 😉

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

8 hours ago, 93YearOld said:

I'm seeing a Traditional up for grabs, but I'm holding out for the new regions, but it's tough not wanting to click 🤔

Addicting isn't it?  Sometimes my clicking finger can't help it.  Has a mind of it's own!  😁

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

17 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

Looks like I just got it...will have to wait until later to go in and take a look...from the map it looks like a good spot

It is a lovely spot, on a little bluff, just not the 200 foot high cliff I want 😁 I hope you like it.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, 93YearOld said:

It is a lovely spot, on a little bluff, just not the 200 foot high cliff I want 😁 I hope you like it.

Went inworld...rezzed a winchester and stood on the deck to watch as the sun was rising...I'll de-render a few of the trees and call it home...at least for a while. The alt that caught the house was due to be down-graded to basic in a couple of days...I guess she's got a reprieve 😀.Now I have to figure out what to do if I like the new Linden theme lol

• Like 7

So, remember when I said "my search is finally over,"...ONE day ago?! *giggle* I stumbled across this stunning waterfront property tonight and just HAD to spin the wheel...one mo' time. I am *mostly* sure this time that my search is over. :)

Edit: I don't know why I didn't think to snap a shot from across the water. The second pic is a much better view of the parcel. I really couldn't be happier with this new-to-me home. ❤️

Capture.PNG

Snapshot_002 (2).jpg

Edited by Ama Dinova
  • Like 19

1 hour ago, Ama Dinova said:

So, remember when I said "my search is finally over,"...ONE day ago?! *giggle* I stumbled across this stunning waterfront property tonight and just HAD to spin the wheel...one mo' time. I am *mostly* sure this time that my search is over. :)

Edit: I don't know why I didn't think to snap a shot from across the water. The second pic is a much better view of the parcel. I really couldn't be happier with this new-to-me home. ❤️

Capture.PNG

Snapshot_002 (2).jpg

That is a beautiful plot! Can't beat waterfront in my eyes. Although we'll miss you in Brightchurch! :)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Selina Heart said:

That is a beautiful plot! Can't beat waterfront in my eyes. Although we'll miss you in Brightchurch! :)

Trust: I was scared to death to leave Brightchurch. It was a lovely plot, as well, and a wonderful neighborhood. Lots of fun today playing chicken with a train (a story for another time lol). I will miss it, but I am so happy to finally be right on the water!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.