When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

17 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

Btw, one of my alts took a quick tour of the big toe area of North Belli.  The entire area in blue, other than the fringe of houseboats, is unreleased trads!  Oops, I see I included Gridley Crossroads, which is released, well anyway you get the idea.  That is a truckload of trads!  I didn't see a single camper.

1575165226_tradareas.thumb.PNG.24d82170aba18ce30ef7cfd498cf8343.PNG

Thank you for your information Nika.

Certainly as can be seen in those sims, most of the new releases are Traditional and some Houseboats, can't see new Campers or Victorians.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:29 PM, Mitch Merricks said:

In a way that sounds fun for a release.  With blank lots, a Linden could tell at a glance the houses taken as they start to pop up for their new owners.   maybe it's easier on the server not having owners de-rez+-re-rez houses + plus assign + abandon + re-assign 20 Traditionals all at the same time or very close to it.

It could present a blank slate for a new owner to freshly pick their own house style.  On the flip side, it could be interesting if someone gets a lot and never touches the mailbox to rez a house.

You could end up with an empty lot next to you with just lovely grass till an owner arrives to rez their home.  I've noticed some homes 6 months old that are taken and not a 1 prim anywhere.   I am thankful there are at least houses and landscaping to stop it from looking so empty like mainland with no occupants. 

That would be funny but could cause a serious problem,  If you receive the empty plot, could rezze any kind of home, totally out of the Linden Home TOS.   But it's a very good idea that the plots were empty as long as they haven't an owner

Edited by Lucille Babenco

28 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

but could cause a serious problem,  If you receive the empty plot, could rezze any kind of home, totally out of the Linden Home TOS.

I really do not see that as a common pratice. If one chose to do that then i am sure  L L will have a way to handle that so it will not become  a constant issue . The mail box way release was so cool !!!  You get to see the space before you rez and it was so much easier and the house worked smoother than ever before in changing the homes,  making decorating choices and no lag and wait on getting the lh content box ,,, very smooth ,,, that was a great ideal  the mail box delivery rez house.

• Like 4

I must have hit a rich vein this afternoon - logged in with a Victorian just sitting there so threw it in the air three times and caught it each time. It's back in but proof you can still do that on a quiet day. I also got this trad facing the pond which I am putting back now :        https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Gridley Crossroads/132/36/0                                ( just clicking for fun sometimes but it's quite cool to know that if you pick your time you can still alt main alt catch if lucky)

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Malayaa said:

Hi Chloe my alt just picked up a Vic in New Farthing, did not keep it since I am still trying for that elusive Coastal Victorian  :D  so don't click right now ha ha)

That is the one I put back thrice! :) I am done for the day now I only really click if I happen to see one when I log in or I've got something to put back in and I want to see what else comes out with it :)

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Certainly as can be seen in those sims, most of the new releases are Traditional and some Houseboats, can't see new Campers or Victorians.

There is a new batch of Victorians coming - they are being built to the east of the current northern portion of the Victorian area.  We were already sure that the area in Nika's pcture would not have any Victorian homes.  That would have been mixing them in a way that Patch does not want to do.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Alwin Alcott said:

catched a Trad in Fofita few minutes ago... not a very wanted one if i see the pic in the place profile :)

af1022f606956eb8b1c5165ccb94433e.png

I feel like I’ve followed the same people from property to property. It’s almost like “ Kilroy was here.” BTW, I would have been happy to have gotten one of your castoff campers. I was in timeout when you released them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

was in timeout when you released them.

haha... i still... or better, again... have two at Saltmarsh and Beaver Lagoon, it was on the last evening the campers were showing as available and got both assigned to the same alts again. The Tawakoni peninsula i have for longer won't go ever if it's on me....
As soon there's a bit more to trade again, or new themes, the first two will get in the pool :)

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

catched a Trad in Fofita few minutes ago... not a very wanted one if i see the pic in the place profile :)

28 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

OMG I have gotten that one at least half a dozen times so, like her, I didn't like those homes either 🤣

• Haha 5

Just now, Elora Lunasea said:

like her, I didn't like those homes either 🤣

while it's not that bad.. no neighbours at the back but a nice rising rock formation.. and the hedges close to the parcelborders so not getting a giant gap in plants and trees.
It's no super duper location.. but will try to work with it a bit.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1089 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.