When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

43 minutes ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Nobody is going to reléase a home there, but thanks for the info :)

You mean "abandon" don't you?

In Dunbar where I have a home I guess there is little chance of abandoned homes but on the opposite shore the moles are busy building new Victorian regions (SSP1036 and neighbouring) and I guess these might be released in a few days, anyway till the end of the month. See here ...

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, Lucille Babenco said:

Nobody is going to reléase a home there, but thanks for the info :)

You seem to have missed the point. You requested news about Victorians, so Leora shared some news by showing you a photo of a region of Victorians that is being built with her opinion as to their status. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

You mean "abandon" don't you?

In Dunbar where I have a home I guess there is little chance of abandoned homes but on the opposite shore the moles are busy building new Victorian regions (SSP1036 and neighbouring) and I guess these might be released in a few days, anyway till the end of the month. See here ...

No, my previous question was about the releasing new homes, because I've been trying for hours to get a better location for a Victorian, and at the moment there is nothing, even in abandoned, only campers just now.  That's why I asked, if anyone could know anything about new releases, I mean a reasonable amount of new homes.

Edited by Lucille Babenco
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I have a Victorian in Dunbar on the opposite shore of the new Victorian regions.

Yesterday everything was still in a violett glow - did not seem ready yet.

image.thumb.png.b5210c1ebc7ecab6dd4ea4e2b3419aea.png

congratulations Leora on a beautiful location for your Victorian.  Love that area, and so nice you're close enough to see the new island!

• Thanks 2

On 1/18/2020 at 12:45 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Best I can tell, at least half or more of the Campers in Hooten Holler are still owned by Gov Linden, yet some of the other parcels have been claimed for many weeks now -- the Camper on the island in the middle of the region was claimed on Dec 16th.  The Camper pool must be huge and the randomizing routine really funky to practically never off up one of the Campers in that region.

I've been grabbing a few campers each day out of curiosity, and haven't seen Hooten Holler in a long time ... but on my first try today my alt got the island camper!

Edit: The one next to it on the peninsula was claimed yesterday too.

Edited by xrockinfree
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Saltmarsh campers are out and I just got THE ONE parcel wanted on the whole of Bellisseria on first click this afternoon!

So, interesting to see that stalking new regions can still sort of work, though HBs, campers etc. will make their way to release at different times.  I got my Saltmarsh HB Jan 8th.  At this moment most campers there are still unclaimed, and there are many nice ones (I see yours, Chloe, nice catch!).  But I'm guessing that no one has caught Whitney inworld releasing regions?  Without being able to watch for that, region-stalking seems a much more time-consuming endeavor than it used to be.  

But I haven't been hunting, what do you-all think?  Are they just tossing batches of regions into a queue once a week, or are we just not watching closely and Whitney has returned to releasing regions one-by-one?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

So, interesting to see that stalking new regions can still sort of work, though HBs, campers etc. will make their way to release at different times.  I got my Saltmarsh HB Jan 8th.  At this moment most campers there are still unclaimed, and there are many nice ones (I see yours, Chloe, nice catch!).  But I'm guessing that no one has caught Whitney inworld releasing regions?  Without being able to watch for that, region-stalking seems a much more time-consuming endeavor than it used to be.  

But I haven't been hunting, what do you-all think?  Are they just tossing batches of regions into a queue once a week, or are we just not watching closely and Whitney has returned to releasing regions one-by-one?

Thank you! And I have no idea how this is working only that I've been after that one parcel for weeks and it took some work!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I've got a soggy shore one not by the houseboats but facing a little waterfall with butterflies. I am still waiting for the camper that faces the sea and not the houseboats :) and a sand camper at Twofer which has a very good bit of sea around it if I can work with sand I've never thus far managed to do it!

I’m like you, Chloe, I love green and sea. I never thought I could get into sand, especially with the camper regions. I was shocked that my alt landed a sand camper on Carnival, and I decided to try it out. Of course it helps that it’s a little island. The camper faces the endless sea. Very peaceful. I haven’t given up the dream of green and sea. The search continues.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LuLu Starbrook said:

I’m like you, Chloe, I love green and sea. I never thought I could get into sand, especially with the camper regions. I was shocked that my alt landed a sand camper on Carnival, and I decided to try it out. Of course it helps that it’s a little island. The camper faces the endless sea. Very peaceful. I haven’t given up the dream of green and sea. The search continues.

The Saltmarsh and Carcossa campers are on green and face the sea and some are unclaimed (I just claimed and gave back a further two campers there on green by the sea!!). Time to try?

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Saltmarsh campers are out and I just got THE ONE parcel wanted on the whole of Bellisseria on first click this afternoon!

I'm assuming you meant the one parcel YOU wanted on the whole of Bellisseria, since I can't find anything in that region that I'd desire.

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm assuming you meant the one parcel YOU wanted on the whole of Bellisseria, since I can't find anything in that region that I'd desire.

Yes of course I missed the "I" out - people like different stuff and I would not pick anyone else's perfect place. But I love it!

• Like 3

So, just for the heck of it I decided to go for a camper even though, I'm not into the campers but since Saltmarsh sounded so nice figured what the heck, I'll waste a turn.

Well surprise to me. Got one on a green going to sandy beachy lot with a gorgeous water view.  I think I can actually enjoy this location so I'm going to hang on to it and see if this one grows on me enough to keep. Just will be sure to call it glamping instead of camping - so I'll be making sure a luxury bathroom goes in first :P

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Saltmarsh/158/171/23

Edited by Elora Lunasea
  • Like 9

43 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Lovely green and sea campers on Saltmarsh, on a little bluff south of Chloe's .... possibly sometime today ...

43 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

The Saltmarsh and Carcossa campers are on green and face the sea and some are unclaimed (I just claimed and gave back a further two campers there on green by the sea!!). Time to try?

I tried just now, because I was on timeout from last night, when I did land a camper in Hooten Holler. It had a lot of the elements that I like, but I just felt cramped in that location. It wasn't on a peninsula. Back in the pool it went. I'm on time out again. 

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

It has gotten complicated. I stalked Silent Shores and failed.

This Saltmarsh is not on my list. Hasn't been any SSPE before but is on one of the two beautyful clone- islands that appeared out of the blue in the Northeast and South of Belliseria just before Christmas.

The campers are a different matter alltogether. They are the only theme constantly available since Christmas and there must be a big pool of newly released plus abandoned ones. The order in which they are given out is a miracle, maybe just random?

But when it comes to traditionals and houseboats on my list of former SSPE regions they seem to be release daily just like in the old days. So my guess woud be SSPE333    Gridley Crossroads today.

• Like 1

Btw, Saltmarsh residents: apologies for not moving in to my HB yet.  I figure there's time, because really I'd like to hang out there until the moles tip their hand as to what is going to appear S/SE of that clump 🙂  Busy with a Vic at the moment!

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Btw, Saltmarsh residents: apologies for not moving in to my HB yet.  I figure there's time, because really I'd like to hang out there until the moles tip their hand as to what is going to appear S/SE of that clump 🙂

I actually came across your HB there when I landed a camper (released since then.... too green for me! Funny how tastes are so different). I was looking out to sea, spotted a houseboat in my peripheral vision and thought, 'Wow! What a perfect location!' Turned out to be yours =) Hope you will enjoy it =)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.