When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Problem is  my alt can not operate the control panel, and she can't get out the door, so not able to use the mailbox

Just swing your camera around until you can see the mailbox. I’ve been stuck inside the staircase of some Victorians when first TPing into them, and I can only move by using this method to rez a Doyle, then run to the front or back yard before the new house rezzes. Once you’re outside and have re-rezzed the house, try what Sylvia says.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Problem is  my alt can not operate the control panel, and she can't get out the door, so not able to use the mailbox

After re rezzing the home, wait 30 seconds, without touching anything, not even clicking the door.... After 30 secs scripts should working fine.

This happened to me too, and allowing some time for the scripts to reset, fixed it.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Loretta String said:

The LP only shows Campers now..... No Houseboats available.......

Update : that only lasted 5 minutes.... The Houseboats are back :)

Judging by which campers are in action these days, I think the community has almost caught up with the releases that were done in late December. I suspect within a few days we'll be back to trying to guess which of those regions just north of the Victorians is going out next, as those look almost ready.

This is good and bad I guess.

We got a LOT more people into Bellisseria now. But... we got a lot more people in Bellisseria right now... and a LOT of them aren't reading that covenant or joining groups like the Citizens group (then again even though it has a few thousand people, that was still probably a small minority before December).

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

omg - -  this is hard to believe.  My alt abandoned a Victorian home. but by the time I logged back on as LulabellsAmour the Victorian home was gone

Goodbye alt.  Did me not good to have an alt acct

willl just have to remain LulabellsAmou till a Victorian home becomes available again

I am sorry that this happened.  Once you abandon a parcel it usually goes within seconds.  Did you abandon on purpose or by accident?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

omg - -  this is hard to believe.  My alt abandoned a Victorian home. but by the time I logged back on as LulabellsAmour the Victorian home was gone

willl just have to remain LulabellsAmou till a Victorian home becomes available again

You have to have secondlife.com open, be logged in as LulabellsAmou and have the "Get your home" page open. Ready to refresh the moment your alt click abandon. Before you let an alt abandon. And even then, nothing is certain. The house can hang in maintenance. And another avatar can sit and refresh, and get it up first. But if you are not set up and ready on the home page, you are 99,99% sure to fail.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

I live in my alt's houses. There is a small amount of work. My alt has to change the house model and parcel settings, but I can do all the rest.

1: My alt rez the house I want from the mailbox.

2: My alt add me to the house security (the control panel inside) by writing me on the list. Then she set "Use list". This last step is important. Now I can redecorate, change textures and tint walls.

3: My alt set the land to a group I made. Making a group cost 100 L. I and my alts are the only group members. Then I can rez all my furniture there, when I wear the group tag.

I have to log in the alt again if I will do things like change the teleport point, have a different house model, music stream, change the parcel so avatars outside can't see avatars on the inside, set sound to the parcel only. 

You can say my alts are my landholders only. My main account (Marianne) can now try to get a better parcel (If I want to) or another kind of home. But I still have my alt's house as a backup. 

But changing the home so it goes from an alt to me, is a risk. I know some has done it, but it is a game of both luck and skill. Fast fingers, and that you don't get one before to snap it up. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

You abandoned the home and thought to get it on your main account? Not working that way sorry. Thought that would be a common knowlegde.
Kéép the home on the alt account, and use a group to move in yourself.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Yes, I am a witness to that.  No more paying for an alt to get me my dream home.  From now on just a homeless me

And if you can only afford 1 premium, you can let the alt be the premium one. Because you, as a basic member, still has the group right to use the house. No need to be premium to make a group, or be a group member and use the land set to that group.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Thank you Marianne, but I can't let my alt be the premium cause as LulabellsAmour,  I am partnered with ErnestAmour, plus all my friends know me as LulabellsAmour.

Guess LulabellsAmour will have to be homeless for awhile.

you can change the display name on your alt .. or hunt with your main on another home that's more suitable.
Just my thought on naming like your partner... don't .. partners in  SL often change faster than your underwear. Use also the display name for that. All investment in your inventory will be useless after a break up, unless you constantly want to be confronted to his name.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, LulabellsAmour said:

Thank you Marianne, but I can't let my alt be the premium cause as LulabellsAmour,  I am partnered with ErnestAmour, plus all my friends know me as LulabellsAmour.

Guess LulabellsAmour will have to be homeless for awhile.

I am sure you will find a new home as LulabellsAmour. ❤️

You have auto refresh installed? It is so helpful in house hunting.

• Like 6

Good morning everyone.

Yes, I'm back to try my luck again in the home game, Although I liked the Victorian I already had, I would like to try again.

Currently only Campers and occasionally some Traditional or House Boats are available,  and clearly they are of those we could  call the "get / abandon home" loop.   In fact, I'm in my daily 3/5 attempt and got the same Traditional home two times...  (trad/trad/boat)

Today I would like to talk about  the home addons that are becoming popular in some areas and that seem to be totally out of control. In my 3/5 attempt I got a boat and see yourself what I found when I went there. A second house boat (an Addon I guess) in front of the first. It seems that the owner didn't have enough with one and rezzed a second...  at least the addon is a boat too...

home.jpg

• Sad 3

11 minutes ago, roseelvira said:

LOG OUT ,,,,, wait a few seconds and log back in .Sometimes stuff gets stuck in cyber space loop 

I'll try later, although I don't have much hope in getting something I like today.

As I said before, now it seems to be a loop with the same homes that are constantly change owners.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Loretta String said:

The LP only shows Campers now..... No Houseboats available.......

Update : that only lasted 5 minutes.... The Houseboats are back :)

Same here just now!! First time I saw that since the big release before Christmas ....

Only campers left!! Boats ran out ... and this lasted since about ten minutes up to now 6:10 am SLT.

Wonder if they will resume their usuall dayly releases now?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.