When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and... neighbour.... lol . original ... but somewhere i doubt if this is what's meant as tastefull addition...

9b9311cb66e6295723b58696c113c305.png

This is against the covenant !! This contradicts with the concept of a Houseboat ! 

It changes the character of the theme and I am sure it will be removed if AR'ed.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

That's creative!!! It seems s/he needed some extra space... At least your neighbour is following the sea theme...

On a positive note,  better gray to match the house boat than perhaps full bright pink or yellow.  Given the proximity to the mainland, could be a transitional look.  Party in the front.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

finally a corner... but this....

6217e36cb2b35add6540a95abd077dec.png

Wow - That must be Mainland stuff that you are seeing???  What is your draw distance?

30 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and... neighbour.... lol . original ... but somewhere i doubt if this is what's meant as tastefull addition...

9b9311cb66e6295723b58696c113c305.png

I'd be willing to bet that the roof of that thing is over the 15m high limit, so AR it if that is the case.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Loretta String said:

While everyone is waiting for the release of new regions, I discovered how trees can sometimes ruin the best view....

Here before and after pics from a still unnamed region. south of South Haven

Snapshot_002.png

Snapshot_004.png

Greta will be mad about u cutting all those trees. How dare you...

• Haha 10

I wonder if all those gravity-defying sky floaties are deliberate?  I've been noticing an odd thing lately--sometimes when I rez a piece of furniture, it seems to fail, doesn't appear.  Then later, I would find it floating outside my house, completely outside the walls!  I had to let a neighbor know yesterday, she had a nice hutch hanging high above her camper, lol.  She had no idea, & found a few other stray (straying) pieces as well.

I'd be unhappy if I could see mainland so clearly from my home tho  😞

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Trad on sandy corner lot in Cantrip Coast, abandoning at 5:00 SLT.  /me waves at Frigga across the street.

cantrip_001.jpg.e72da2615aee186a5d5edeb6cbdeb0fd.jpg

I saw that you'd gotten the parcel, but was looking at another screen when you were actually there. Have had that parcel twice before. Have also just caught the really quite nice one in Esplin again, so will release it in 10 minutes. Green, hilly, steps, across the road from water... (At this point I'm just playing while my temp premium account lasts for the next week. Another temp premium has a really lovely Vic so she's being promoted to 'permanent' next week unless something much more irresistible falls in my lap.)  Will RELEASE ESPLIN PARCEL AT 5:15PM SLtime!ESPLIN3.thumb.JPG.21108ee4fccea6956f9b6a15b53562af.JPGESPLIN.thumb.JPG.0aae0a845cabf82f80943cc9f1fe807a.JPG

ESPLIN2.JPG

Edited by Frigga Freidman
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Trad on sandy corner lot in Cantrip Coast, abandoning at 5:00 SLT.  /me waves at Frigga across the street.

cantrip_001.jpg.e72da2615aee186a5d5edeb6cbdeb0fd.jpg

Nice one, I would like one like that but in Victorian

A Victorian on the shoreline would be the only one that would make me leave my current one in: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Neville/178/136/32

• Like 1

In my alt's never-ending totally futile quest to land one of those island parcels in Hooten Holler, I did manage to nab this Camper spot.  While many others would love it for the water, which is fabulous, the rest of the surroundings aren't for me.

temp.thumb.jpg.ba23caf578643675dc7c27258120593f.jpg

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 6

2 hours ago, GinaFreumann said:

I wonder if all those gravity-defying sky floaties are deliberate?  I've been noticing an odd thing lately--sometimes when I rez a piece of furniture, it seems to fail, doesn't appear.  Then later, I would find it floating outside my house, completely outside the walls!

Always open the edit tool BEFORE rezzing.

What you are seeing is due to your camera being in that tricky spot that causes the targeting tool to think it's pointed at something different from what you yourself see on the screen. If you have the edit tool open, you'll see where things appear thanks to the directional lines and the object being held by the tool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Is your Draw distance above eleventy-gazillion or something?

I'm on one of those corners and I gotta put my draw distance past silly and into absurd before I see that.

I found it, Spinnaker region.

a5ca33761faa11f14767b849290e9a7d.jpg

Note how high my draw distance is.

I didn't see ANYTHING until I hit 400. And that was just a small island with a shack. Took over 500 to get the coast. The brown one at bottom right was claimed today, so that's likely the one that was in the earlier image. The thing on the right is the house that... is out of theme and too high.

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Like 2

43 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

I found it, Spinnaker region.

Note how high my draw distance is.

I didn't see ANYTHING until I hit 400. And that was just a small island with a shack. Took over 500 to get the coast.

yes DD was pretty high... but wasn't Belli, at least partly, build to avoid this kind of sh*t? .. and than build Belli regions in the backyard of mainland..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes DD was pretty high... but wasn't Belli, at least partly, build to avoid this kind of sh*t? .. and than build Belli regions in the backyard of mainland..

Funny enough I actually agree with you... The odds of seeing that stuff are small. But because It's there you're odds of accidentally sailing into it are high and because you KNOW it's there you can't stop looking... basic rubber necking past a wreck problem...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

The odds of seeing that stuff are small.................and because you KNOW it's there you can't stop looking...

i was just looking there after i got assigned that corner boat.. seeing the mainland as coast in the far distance gave something...wow that's nice  to see that, putting the dd more up started showing the "creations" in the sky. Avoiding it and lower dd or even derender will solve it, but as you say.. knowing it's there is like a sticky note  in the mind.

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1116 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.