When did you last see a Bellessarian home available?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Polenth Yue said:

There were dots in the area before the camper release, but that was a little different in that the regions all looked finished. Some of the Victorian regions don't look finished on the map... it could be moles are working to finish those.

I've only been looking at the region the last couple of days, and this is the first time I've seen *any* dots.

you will likely have plenty of advance notice just before they are released. Just before the campers were released the land page went wonky. It was showing trads and houseboats for like 20 minutes but you couldn't select or get past that main page. I suppose because it was being updated to add the campers.... I would assume something similar will happen again....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

[09:33] Patch Linden: For a little insight, they are literally working through putting their paws on every single house to test them, thousands of them, it's gonna take a little time.

Which would explain the mob of moles down in VictoriBell.

Yes.  That is its name.

VictoriBell

:D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

[09:33] Patch Linden: For a little insight, they are literally working through putting their paws on every single house to test them, thousands of them, it's gonna take a little time.

Yes.  That is its name.

VictoriBell

VictoriBell - yeah! Cool name!

Better than VictoriBelli, which could all too easily be heard as Victory belly...

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Yes.  That is its name.

VictoriBell

This would make a great name for a drag queen

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, DellaLaBella said:

I am hoping there will be an announcement in the forums similar to Patch's Sept. 17th post about the campers.

He'll definitely update the official thread when they are ready to release them, but not sure how much notice will be given.  For the Squishy Pickle, we were told that the release would happen "within 24 hours", but we were not given any prior notice in that thread before the "Campers are here" notice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

There's no collection of green dots anywhere that wasn't already released. Don't think houseboats have gone out... yet...

OK. I hope someone here who wants one had a chance to grab it/them.

Houseboat again. 10:46

Edited by Frigga Freidman

3 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Stayed on my screen for about 3 minutes. I haven't been looking at the map to see if anything went offline.

Not likely, being on Sunday :) . I guess it's just that many people are releasing their home in preparation for the Victorians, as many friends here have mentioned before 

This just showed up for me on the map WEST of the continent that is South of Bellisseria:

LindenHomeCamPerspective_001.jpg

The -region- the map says I am in is called "Less Watery" on the map. But if you teleport to it you instead end up in "Undine" which on the map is now 2 -regions- west of "Less Watery". :P

I wonder if "Less Watery" got its name in response to my other thread...

Edited by Pussycat Catnap
  • Thanks 1

Since no Victorians today, I've been flexing my finger for Trads - got the same Permaglow corner plot 3x over a couple of hours with at least one other owner between claims  2 and 3. (Changed it to a purple Continental with mandarin walls so I could recognize it quickly). Also got an Evard (?) plot earlier. So, I'm hoping nothing major happens tomorrow as I've got one shot left...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1114 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.